SKT Themes

SKT Themes has a consumer rating of 4.34 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SKT Themes most frequently mention support team. SKT Themes ranks 38th among Website Design sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%

• I faced some technical issues and contacted the support team.
  • When Im googling for professional WordPress themes, I always find myself coming to SKT Themes for a good overview.

• After 1 year they auto renew and take $99 without my confirmation!
How would you rate SKT Themes?

“Fast & efficient Support”

Reinhard H.
7/17/20

... Dave solved our problem very fast, efficient & friendly - perfect! TOP Support! Thanks a lot to Dave, Reinhard H.

“SKT doesn't even deserve 1 star! Reading the positive reviews I wonder who they are talking about”

Henry B.
4/9/21

My dealings were with Shri. I paid 300$ for them to make the WP website and then 200$ to add a booking form. They were not particularly fast but I was in no hurry. The communications came with few words from them. As I got more and more into WP I began to realise that the Theme they have made forces you to stick with them. You cannot change their booking form without their input as it is built into their theme. (See Image attached) I have coded HTML before wanted to try WP, which has a difficult but not insurmountable learning curve so when I had queries and problems after the website was uploaded, I had one reply and they offered a video, which did not correspond to the Theme they uploaded. And part of their reply was gobbledygook. (See attached image) I asked again, with what should have been some easy questions for them but instead, I received an email saying they had spent 40 hours on my website (I have my doubts on that) and asked for 400$ more to continue (See attached image). I refused. I also became aware that if you want certain other functions you have to buy them 50$ a time or more. I won't ask for a refund as I already know the answer! I seriously suspect any review that says they offer great support. I shall now get a WP theme from a reputable company. Stay away from them.

support team (5) wordpress themes (3) 1 year (3) support forum (3)
reinhardh2
July 17th, 2020

Thanks a lot to Dave,
Reinhard H.

henryb362
April 9th, 2021

I won't ask for a refund as I already know the answer!

I seriously suspect any review that says they offer great support.

I shall now get a WP theme from a reputable company.

Stay away from them.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use them

Products used:
Wordpress theme

roberth2135
May 19th, 2020

Hey ya'll, I've been subscribed to SKT Themes for over 4 years and man let me tell you... EVERY TIME, I hit a bit of a snag on their theme they were there to help same day. You go on their website, go to support forum and create a topic... BOOM, they're there to help you out pretty quickly. They're always coming out with new themes and plugins. I'm so grateful that I stumbled across their product. Two words... GAME CHANGER! Thanks a lot SKT, you all are the best!

garyw564
May 19th, 2020

Easy to work with, fast reply.it seems like we had everything in place within a week. We have 3 sites, we built 1 ourselves and it took many man hours.
Thanks for the site.

baukjeh
June 23rd, 2020

Great service from Davy when I had some questions! My problem has been solved fast and good. Mobile device was not dame as desktop, but moe it is.

siddharthk6
May 30th, 2018

Good quality themes however do check their refund policy they don't provide refunds. However one can ask several questions before the purchase and they are happy to provide free installation, help you with customization and help you through thick and thin for 1 year which is great.

Tip for consumers:
Only problem here i suppose for others is they might have asked for refunds which they were denied and hence this type of reviews and given saying unprofessional.

However my experience with them has been great and very professional. Shri in particular (owner) takes great interest in his clients.

patl143
September 21st, 2019

Since it isn't mentioned anywhere on the site when you buy a theme, be aware that to use a theme you buy from SKT, you must have a "Business Plan" on Wordpress--or you cannot upload it. I discovered this immediately upon my attempt to upload it, and contacted the company to request a refund very shortly after the download--and was refused, despite there being no such explanation on the site. The responder offered a price to host my site and when I turned that down, they stopped corresponding with me. So buyer beware--if you don't have a Business Plan, you should choose a free theme from the Wordpress site.

Hi,

We have listed the possible ways to use our themes on WordPress.com in both pricing page and terms and conditions page where it does mention that our themes work with WordPress.com via premium, business and eCommerce plans.

We did offer the client to host his website which he denied.

Our refund policies are also mentioned in both pricing and terms and conditions page.

Client never asked us any pre-sales question before making purchase however we still wanted to resolve it by offering hosting which was denied.

Regards,
Shri

amandaf361
June 29th, 2020

For starters, my background and education is in web development, graphic design and multimedia, BUT that's not my career. I still built my new site and utilized a SKT Theme. MOST things I can figure out myself, but occasionally I run across items I can't. I had a list of a few items not working properly on my site or things that I couldn't figure out. The support from SKT has been wonderful, Dave specifically! He fixed everything properly and quickly. Thank you for all your help! I love love love my site and look forward to continually building it out more! Check it out of you want to yourself at www.greenvillegoodlife.com

danield862
August 20th, 2020

SKT Themes have by far the very best support and service for there themes, I highly recommend them I love working with them they are really Professional, skilled and talented team.

Thanks SKT Themes for all the amazing support

susanf264
May 30th, 2018

Couldn't get a purchased theme to work and requested assistance. Each email was more aggressive and I was called "lame" several times in the email responses. Clearly, this is not a professional setup (most likely someone in their bedroom trying to make a few dollars) I would highly recommend avoiding this company.

James A. – SKT Themes Rep

We asked the client several times to help us by sending us screenshots of the error but she insisted on having it solved ourselves without even knowing how to replicate the error. We asked her temporary access as well to check the issue but were denied. Our honest attempts of helping the client failed and the client became aggressive. As per our terms for an issue to be resolved we do ask access or else screenshots to help replicate the issue for resolution. If that is denied we cannot be held responsible.

Regards,
Support SKT Themes

vanessag172
June 3rd, 2020

We have been using the SKT themes for four years. The support team is wonderful. Great professionalism and dedication. An amazing support team. Fast, efficient and attentive. Better impossible!

kaminis4
May 19th, 2020

I firstly like the design of each and every template that SKT Themes provides, especially the latest one i. E. SKT Horoscope. I belong to the nontechnical field so I was willing to purchase a template that has a hassle-free customization process and I found the dream one i. E. SKT Horoscope. As per the documentation, I proceed for customization, and with the help of page builder, I was supposed to do that. Plus I was able to add plugins to enhance the functionality as I was needed.

sa275
July 3rd, 2020

The SKT team was beyond helpful in my quest for a beautiful website.

They are friendly, timely and supportive.

Thank you to Shri and the SKT Theme support team.

martinc283
November 1st, 2019

I am using SKTTHEMES for more than 1 year. I faced some technical issues and contacted the support team. And I feel blessed to have such type of forum support. They guided me whenever I needed help. They surprisingly provide all time assistance for their clients. I will rate them 5 out of 5 not only because of forum supports but also the features they provided at minimum cost. Therefore I extremely recommend you all to prefer themes from SKT.

thomasd300
December 6th, 2018

Don't buy i paid 99$ some of there themes are not working and they ask to pay again to get support you suppose to get unlimited prenium support, check pricing section https://www.sktthemes.net/pricing/

James A. – SKT Themes Rep

Here also client denied renewal and kept on asking for support long time after his subscription for all themes expired. Even after offering discounts he denied asking for free support lifetime which is impossible for us.

onuro1
February 26th, 2018

Hi, I dont recommend SKT Themes since they have unprofessional customer services and they dont have necessary information on their web page.

WARNING: Be aware that they store you credit card information and renew every year without your confirmation.

They give unprofessional responses to your e-mails, like: "We are in India. Here in India no one asks for refund." or "What legal?"...

Before expiry date of my renewal I checked SKT web site and my account details and I havent seen any information about the payment, renewal or personal data related information after login to my account details.
Since there is no card information or renwal related information on my personal account details (*** I think they have to mention it explicitly about renewal process or put a link on personal accounts), I dont even know they store my credit card information.

After 1 year they auto renew and take $99 without my confirmation! They said, they sent 3 mails before, but I have only one mail mentioning for renewal on my junk mail. I only used their one theme when I first bought the themes and never used them after. They dont give information about the renewal when you first buy the service or any other information on my order.

I strongly advice you to avoid using SKT Themes since I saw similar and other complaints on web or be carefull.

Anyway, may be I have mistakes not to find renewal mail on my junk, I havent informed that they store my sensitive data and they have already taken the amount, I advice people to be carefull!

NOTE: It is ironic that 4 people commented positive feedbacks after my review. :) As a real SKT customer BE CAREFUL!

herro
June 12th, 2020

I´m using SKT themes since a log time. Always without problems, but sometimes I am such a one... The Support team is quick and does a great job, quick response is normal.

Ich nutze SKT Templates bereits seit langer Zeit. Eigentlich immer problemlos. Manchmal bin ich es höchstens... aber auch dann ist das support Team sehr schnell und kompetent hilfsbereit. Auch eine schnelle REaktion auf Anfragen scheint dort Standard zu sein.

jurgenw4
May 19th, 2020

Use many theme's from SKT last years.
A ot of choice, fair pirice and good support if something doesn't word as you whish.

stuarts96
April 2nd, 2019

I personally loved the restaurant pro theme. Initially, had a slight issue with alignment of our menus but was sorted by support in the less time period. They have value for money and also had a great support team.

fabios31
March 20th, 2019

I have been working with SKT Themes for over 3 years, either using their themes or have them do sites from designs I provided and used I have only good things to say about them. They meet deadlines, works with full dedication and always fix any issues, provides full customer support that I might have. Great work and a great price!

dianeb431
March 27th, 2019

Customer service of SKT Themes is excellent!
It is also very quick which is great when I'm trying to get something done.
SKT Themes are very attractive,
Professional and easy to use too. Their options in the Pro versions are
Extensive. Thanks, Dave, for your excellent follow through.

miguelr78
December 27th, 2018

First time using SKT. Ive been doing web design for 20 years now; mostly Joomla. They were helpful with any issues I experienced. Would absolutely use again in the future.

andrewj233
May 7th, 2019

Loved the creativity of SKT Themes. Artistically it is very curated, I had no problem customizing what I needed. Strongly Recommend this website to anyone looking to Visually Stun Their Audience! 5 Stars for these theme Designs. You will not regret for this purchase!

shelleyl35
April 12th, 2019

Really love this theme! Works great, love the designs and they offer quality support if needed. They always answer to all my questions and to my issues very quickly, professionally and always they give a solution.

karounwib
February 27th, 2018

Design and development is a process and some of the factors that determines a good themes is planning, team-work, visual communication, organization, prototyping and good customer support. At SKT Themes, its more than that. Clients have never complained about their businesses because they are always professionally represented by cool designs made by SKT Themes. Thumbs up.

Please connect with us via contact form or via email address given in our website sktthemes.org

By James A.,

Yes, we purchased a theme and not only received the product, but support as well.

By S A.