SKT Themes

SKT Themes has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SKT Themes also ranks 18th among Website Design sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• I faced some technical issues and contacted the support team.
  • When Im googling for professional WordPress themes, I always find myself coming to SKT Themes for a good overview.

• After 1 year they auto renew and take $99 without my confirmation!
How would you rate SKT Themes?

“GREAT Customer Support”

Robert H.
5/19/20

Hey ya'll, I've been subscribed to SKT Themes for over 4 years and man let me tell you... EVERY TIME, I hit a bit of a snag on their theme they were there to help same day. You go on their website, go to support forum and create a topic... BOOM, they're there to help you out pretty quickly. They're always coming out with new themes and plugins. I'm so grateful that I stumbled across their product. Two words... GAME CHANGER! Thanks a lot SKT, you all are the best!

“Be aware you must have WP "Business Plan" or cannot use theme”

Pat L.
9/21/19

Since it isn't mentioned anywhere on the site when you buy a theme, be aware that to use a theme you buy from SKT, you must have a "Business Plan" on Wordpress--or you cannot upload it. I discovered this immediately upon my attempt to upload it, and contacted the company to request a refund very shortly after the download--and was refused, despite there being no such explanation on the site. The responder offered a price to host my site and when I turned that down, they stopped corresponding with me. So buyer beware--if you don't have a Business Plan, you should choose a free theme from the Wordpress site.

support team (5) wordpress themes (3) 1 year (3) support forum (3)
roberth2135
garyw564
May 19th, 2020
Easy to work with, fast reply.it seems like we had everything in place within a week. We have 3 sites, we built 1 ourselves and it took many man hours.
Thanks for the site.
baukjeh
June 23rd, 2020
Great service from Davy when I had some questions! My problem has been solved fast and good. Mobile device was not dame as desktop, but moe it is.
amandaf361
June 29th, 2020
For starters, my background and education is in web development, graphic design and multimedia, BUT that's not my career. I still built my new site and utilized a SKT Theme. MOST things I can figure out myself, but occasionally I run across items I can't. I had a list of a few items not working properly on my site or things that I couldn't figure out. The support from SKT has been wonderful, Dave specifically! He fixed everything properly and quickly. Thank you for all your help!!! I love love love my site and look forward to continually building it out more! Check it out of you want to yourself at www.greenvillegoodlife.com
patl143
September 21st, 2019
James A. – SKT Themes Rep
Hi,

We have listed the possible ways to use our themes on WordPress.com in both pricing page and terms and conditions page where it does mention that our themes work with WordPress.com via premium, business and eCommerce plans.

We did offer the client to host his website which he denied.

Our refund policies are also mentioned in both pricing and terms and conditions page.

Client never asked us any pre-sales question before making purchase however we still wanted to resolve it by offering hosting which was denied.

Regards,
Shri
vanessag172
June 3rd, 2020
We have been using the SKT themes for four years. The support team is wonderful. Great professionalism and dedication. An amazing support team. Fast, efficient and attentive. Better impossible!
kaminis4
May 19th, 2020
I firstly like the design of each and every template that SKT Themes provides, especially the latest one i.e.SKT Horoscope. I belong to the nontechnical field so I was willing to purchase a template that has a hassle-free customization process and I found the dream one i.e. SKT Horoscope. As per the documentation, I proceed for customization, and with the help of page builder, I was supposed to do that. Plus I was able to add plugins to enhance the functionality as I was needed.
sa275
July 3rd, 2020
The SKT team was beyond helpful in my quest for a beautiful website.

They are friendly, timely and supportive.

Thank you to Shri and the SKT Theme support team.
martinc283
November 1st, 2019
I am using SKTTHEMES for more than 1 year. I faced some technical issues and contacted the support team. And I feel blessed to have such type of forum support. They guided me whenever I needed help. They surprisingly provide all time assistance for their clients. I will rate them 5 out of 5 not only because of forum supports but also the features they provided at minimum cost. Therefore I extremely recommend you all to prefer themes from SKT.
herro
June 12th, 2020
I´m using SKT themes since a log time. Always without problems, but sometimes I am such a one... The Support team is quick and does a great job, quick response is normal.

Ich nutze SKT Templates bereits seit langer Zeit. Eigentlich immer problemlos. Manchmal bin ich es höchstens.... aber auch dann ist das support Team sehr schnell und kompetent hilfsbereit. Auch eine schnelle REaktion auf Anfragen scheint dort Standard zu sein.
jurgenw4
May 19th, 2020
Use many theme's from SKT last years.
A ot of choice, fair pirice and good support if something doesn't word as you whish.
stuarts96
April 2nd, 2019
I personally loved the restaurant pro theme. Initially, had a slight issue with alignment of our menus but was sorted by support in the less time period. They have value for money and also had a great support team.
susanf264
May 30th, 2018
Couldn't get a purchased theme to work and requested assistance. Each email was more aggressive and I was called "lame" several times in the email responses. Clearly, this is not a professional setup (most likely someone in their bedroom trying to make a few dollars) I would highly recommend avoiding this company.
James A. – SKT Themes Rep
We asked the client several times to help us by sending us screenshots of the error but she insisted on having it solved ourselves without even knowing how to replicate the error. We asked her temporary access as well to check the issue but were denied. Our honest attempts of helping the client failed and the client became aggressive. As per our terms for an issue to be resolved we do ask access or else screenshots to help replicate the issue for resolution. If that is denied we cannot be held responsible.

Regards,
Support SKT Themes
fabios31
March 20th, 2019
I have been working with SKT Themes for over 3 years, either using their themes or have them do sites from designs I provided and used I have only good things to say about them. They meet deadlines, works with full dedication and always fix any issues, provides full customer support that I might have. Great work and a great price!
dianeb431
March 27th, 2019
Customer service of SKT Themes is excellent!
It is also very quick which is great when I'm trying to get something done.
SKT Themes are very attractive,
Professional and easy to use too. Their options in the Pro versions are
extensive. Thanks, Dave, for your excellent follow through.
miguelr78
December 27th, 2018
First time using SKT. Ive been doing web design for 20 years now; mostly Joomla. They were helpful with any issues I experienced. Would absolutely use again in the future.
andrewj233
May 7th, 2019
Loved the creativity of SKT Themes. Artistically it is very curated, I had no problem customizing what I needed. Strongly Recommend this website to anyone looking to Visually Stun Their Audience! 5 Stars for these theme Designs. You will not regret for this purchase!
shelleyl35
April 12th, 2019
Really love this theme! Works great, love the designs and they offer quality support if needed. They always answer to all my questions and to my issues very quickly, professionally and always they give a solution.
karounwib
February 27th, 2018
Design and development is a process and some of the factors that determines a good themes is planning, team-work, visual communication, organization, prototyping and good customer support. At SKT Themes, its more than that. Clients have never complained about their businesses because they are always professionally represented by cool designs made by SKT Themes. Thumbs up.
francoisz
April 15th, 2019
Hands down the best WordPress themes. I have ever used. Excellent quality, great designs, insane and ever growing range of features and always excellent support. I always recommend SKT Themes. Thank you guys!
mariah298
March 19th, 2019
I wanted to thank you for all your help to make it work on one of the
theme I brought, and now because of the great support, I am ordering
another them for another event page!
sonals1
February 27th, 2018
Best themes we could use for a long time as a developer. They do however have renewals and if you ask them to cancel subscription they do cancel it. However before applying next year's charge they do send emails. If you become lazy they however do not refund as given clearly in their terms and conditions. So do cancel. They do adhere to EU and USA laws and also do not store any personal information. Any information is stored by payment gateways like PayPal or FastSpring as per their gateway laws.

Lastly check their support forum and ping them on forum for any issues and get it resolved within 8 hours.
austinem1
February 27th, 2018
Professionals in getting the job done, awesome in WordPress themes and design. Check them out and you wont regret it.
adaman1
September 21st, 2016
Even though i was a bit scared as they had terms and conditions of no refund in place but once i emailed them asking them questions they were very quick to answer and satisfied i decided to purchase a theme.

Boy it has been a wonderful and full of life experience ever since. The options panel uses Customizer which is pretty easy to use and i use a recommended page builder from them to build my all inner pages.

I consider myself lucky to have found them since i had a few hiccups down the line and each time i posted something in their support forum received a courteous reply the same day evening or very next day morning and they answered them perfectly solving each of my problems each time.

Give them a try and they wont let you down.
deliag3
February 27th, 2018
When Im googling for professional WordPress themes, I always find myself coming to SKT Themes for a good overview. I have used this themes for several years and there is no issues. All of these themes are simple, and are easy to use and my customers dont seem to have trouble giving me reviews.

Really amazing service. These people release updates with really needed features. I just had to ask and within few days, the new update was released with the required feature. Using SKT Themes for my clients site for a long time.

Many customizeable features to select from. The perfect themes for my business web site! Thanks!

Please connect with us via contact form or via email address given in our website sktthemes.org

By James A.,

Yes, we purchased a theme and not only received the product, but support as well.

By S A.