Review of Sizzletwist.com

Bloomington, Illinois 61702, United States
Tel: 855-209-3495

jaredd
8/25/10

well their prices are great but anyone's would be when you don't ship the correct item. Then instead of responding to voicemails (you only have the option to leave a message) or responding to emails in the time promised (2-24 hours) they avoid you like the plague. I'd be very cautious if i were to ever buy anything from these guys again.

soledadu
4/16/10

BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a product over a month ago and have not received anything. I emailed and called them and have had no response. I tried tracking the item through USPS and they don't have that tracking number. I will never purchase anything from this site again.

jamesb9
3/24/10

Great Experience! Fast shipping and accurate description of what I bought. So glad I found you! :-)

dorcyl
3/21/10

Ordering was simple and quick. Free shippingreat when available. Everything arrived safe and sound. Sizzletwist has been perfect so far.

keithc
3/18/10

I have purchased items from sizzletwist in the past and have nothing but excellent service from them. Their prices can't be beat.

susanm9
3/14/10

They sent me the wrong item (a cheaper version of what I had ordered). When notified by email of this, they immediately said they would send the correct item and a postage-paid return envelope. That was 2 months ago and they have ignored all emails and phone calls. Buyer beware.

kevinf2
2/25/10

Very Easy to order and sign up for customer profile. Shipment was obviously shipped out the very next day, since I estimated delivery on a monday or tuesday the latest, but received it on friday. very fast service I would highly recommend sizzleTwistand will definitely buy from in the future. Great Job!

virakonen
1/14/10

Stay away from this vendor. I ordered the wrong item and informed them I wanted to cancel. This was 2 days before the item was even shipped and got no response. The item arrived 5 days later and I sent the vendor an email to get an RMA, still no response. They only have voicemail to leave messages and they don't return any emails!

Questions? Get answers from the Sizzletwist.com staff and other customers.

Sizzletwist.com?