Simple Help.net

Simple Help.net has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Simple Help.net also ranks 7th among Question And Answer sites.

How would you rate Simple Help.net?

“This is a great site for non-techie individuals like...”

Rushia C.
8/21/14

This is a great site for non-techie individuals like me. Technologies and applications are just wide range and diverse. In the site, I could find almost everything that I am bothered about. This site is absolutely helpful.

rushiac
August 21st, 2014
asianab
November 1st, 2011
Wow, you can find any topic of your interest on this site. The tips are accurate and very helpful. Thanks guys!
ronk
November 1st, 2011
Here's the description from the site that nicely sums up what it does:

"The main purpose of Simplehelp.net is to help beginner-to-intermediate computer users learn how to do various things with their computers. Simplehelp.net teaches a wide variety of topics to all levels, such as troubleshooting email, preventing spam and removing spyware."

Using tips, tutorials and articles the site answers questions in an easy to understand format. Beginning computer users will feel comfortable here since the site is geared towards folks who are starting out and have questions but don't know where to go to get answers that are compatible with their level of knowledge.

That said, I often find interesting and useful information here, and the format of the site rates high on my usable and looks great scale. Advanced users might want to read the "About" section for some interesting tips on how the site can be useful to you.

Hope this helps someone,
Ron

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Simple Help.net staff and other customers.

Welcome to Simple Help - Tutorials, Guides and Tips

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simple Help.net?

Have a question about Simple Help.net?