Simple Treasures for sale reviews

Tel: 3093354419
simpletreasuresforsale@hotmail.com

juanitah27
2/9/19

Ordering simple and easy. Prices are great.Do like the fact the review forces you to use a certain amount of characters. Since they did I added that

cassandras64
1/27/19

I absolutely loved everything in my order. I was wondering about the liquid eye shadow since I had used others and it felt heavy and wet. The eye shadow from simple treasures was light and has just enough sparkle Shipping was fast and the customer service experience was enjoyable.

maryh725
1/14/19

Awesome experience. Found the scent I was looking for quickly and for a great price. Fast shipping. Will do business again.

sm342
12/16/18

I purchased 2 vouchers worth $50 from IncentRev. / Sweet Deals. According to the voucher restrictions: "No more than two vouchers per transaction ". So I assumed that I could use both vouchers in one transaction. WRONG! When I tried to use both at checkout, only one voucher could be used.
I contacted Sweet Deals IncentRev.
Their response was that I am to use the vouchers separately which is NOT what is stated on my vouchers. I was VERY disappointed because I now had to pay $15 shipping and another $15 shipping since I could not use both vouchers in one transaction!
Don't know who to blame but be aware because the restriction information has not been changed.
Also - wish they had more Victoria's Secret items.
I would not buy again and I would not recommend.

Response from Wendy P., Simple Treasures for sale Representative
Please keep in mind you did not purchase the Sweet Deal vouchers from Simple Treasures. The vouchers are purchased from Cumulus Radio Station. The limitations of our website were explained to them when allowing the promotion to proceed. Nor when we contacted them to make the change did they do as requested. Simple Treasures has received no benefit to this promotion. The only thing we have received are angry emails and reviews.
roberth996
10/29/18

The ad says you can use two vouchers per order. That is wrong you cannot.
We did not get what we ordered.
One of the bottles of product leaked all over the rest of the products during shipping.
I will never order from this company again until this is resolved.

stacyl109
10/19/18

Everything arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was quick and arrived in perfect condition. The seller responded to my questions in a timely manner. I will definitely order again. Thank you.

aliciaw78
9/17/18

I ordered over a week ago and havent heard a word on it. No tracking or anything. Im giving a few more days. Totally ridiculous.

laurag298
8/19/18

I would definitely buy from Simple Treasures again. The site was easy to navigate. The prices were low! The communication via email was pleasing, it let me know each step...order acceptance, shipping, tracking... . Delivery was FAST. I will recommend Simple Treasures to others.

jessicam534
8/17/18

I got the lotion I love for a fraction of the price, what could be better! Will order again............

kyleg72
7/18/18

Great customer service and a A+transaction all around kept us up to date and everything is as described and very low prices

sarah173
7/12/18

She had what I wanted for a even better price shipping was great everything arrived as should. You can't make a better choice this is who you should buy from!

jennm48
6/30/18

Very good deals on real, quality items!! And received faster than expected shipping. Will definitely return!!

jaimieh7
6/14/18

Just got my items today.. shipping was fast. Only problem I have is that the I wish the plug-ins were protected better since they are breakable.. but other then that everything else was fine. Will order again.

garryb29
4/30/18

Good pricing, but not good packaging. One item came partially broke and leaking, thankfully it was not completely broken nor did it leak a large amount. I would suggest not putting so many bottles in a padded envelope.

Response from Wendy P., Simple Treasures for sale Representative
We are sorry that you are unhappy in how your order was packaged. In order for us to grow we would greatly appreciate it if you would send a picture of what was damaged and unsatisfactory to simpletreasuresforsale@hotmail.com. We can’t get better without being able to see exactly what the problems are. Once we receive the picture we would like to thank you by sending you a gift card for the trouble.
karia21
3/31/18

I received my order today, and I just placed it the other night! The wax melt was a little below my expectations, as it was extremely small, but that's ok. I will definitely order from here again!

pamh87
3/11/18

Everything was perfect thank you. Products were very nice and I'm pleased with my order! Will offer again in the future

ruthk46
3/8/18

The price was right, the products were of good quality and I received them very promptly. Customer service is quick to respond also.

sarai40
3/8/18

I only received half of my order. I have sent two emails with no response to either of them. I would either like the rest of my order or a refund for the product I didn't receive.

Response from Wendy P., Simple Treasures for sale Representative
No email has been received. Please respond to private message with the requested information.
elizabethk121
3/3/18

My 4 bottles of hand soap were put into a padded mailing envelope and shipped to me in Hawaii without any extra precautions, like taping the bottle securely and then bubble wrapping each one. So I received a leaking, soapy package in my mailbox. The post office had to put the messy package into a plastic bag and labeled it as received damaged. Unbelievable liquid soap was just mailed in a padded envelope!

kristenm69
3/2/18

I did not get one of the items that I ordered and I have e mailed them with no response. I ordered the cashmere shower gel and got cashmere lotion. I asked them to replace the lotion with shower gel.

Response from Wendy P., Simple Treasures for sale Representative
We apologize for you not being satisfied with your order. I assure you of an email had been received we would have responded immediately. Please accept discount code 2TDSFANHRAJS for $25 in products. Offer does not include shipping.
heatherh129
2/12/18

It wasnt what i expected. Thought the products would be a little bigger. But im excited to try them both.

tessah7
1/16/18

I ordered several items from lotions to sprays. The pricing is great for bath and body works items, and it came pretty quickly from the time I ordered.

sherryp38
1/6/18

Great site! Been buying daily! :) Fast shipping! Will be back! Can't wait to see what's coming next. Sent a few people over here, hope they have as much fun as I did.

tinaw107
12/15/17

Easy transaction, product was in good shape and exactly what was advertised. I would order from here again in the future.

sandras232
11/22/17

great prices, fast service. can't wait to shop again on this site. you will be glad u did. variety changes daily so go back often.

Questions? Get answers from the Simple Treasures for sale staff and other customers.

Simple Treasures for sale?