Silk Road Pharmacy

Silk Road Pharmacy

Silk Road Pharmacy has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Silk Road Pharmacy ranks 15th among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate Silk Road Pharmacy?

“All good”

Jimmy K.
1/11/20

I just placed an order to refill my rx. Got some discount with my prescription. Package arrived on 12th day. I ordered the Generic pills but quality was as good as branded. Highly recommended for pills.

jimmyk14
January 11th, 2020

anthonyc1000
November 3rd, 2020

Excellent company all the way around. The quality of the medicine is very good and the costs are amazing. This company is the definition of ethical and professional

Questions? Get answers from the Silk Road Pharmacy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silk Road Pharmacy?

Have a question about Silk Road Pharmacy?