Review of Signazon.com

Tel: 800.518.1217

peggyh211
Peggy H.
8/19/19

Quick and Easy! Perfect design also!

Unfortunately, one of the signs no longer sticks to the car. On two separate occasions a fellow driver informed me at a red light it had fallen off. I was lucky to retrieve it both times, but I no longer put it on the car because it will not stick any longer. The other one is fine though.

cassandraj125
Cassandra J.
8/19/19

good experience, the design app was a little hard to navigate. other than that it was really efficient.

tabithat7
Tabitha T.
8/19/19

You're cite was easy to use and I'm very pleased with the rough design. I can't wait to see the finished product.

mikem1359
Mike M.
8/17/19

Site is easy to use although the prices seem a bit high. I can't wait to get my magnets and see if they live up to expectations (I'm sure they will).

barbaraa147
Barbara A.
8/16/19

Melvin was great. I appreciated that he called to reach out to me to finish my order so my special requests were noted before printing.

weylandb1
Weyland B.
8/13/19

Signazon makes it easy to design your signs. Its always a fun experience. I highly recommend ordering your signs from Signazon.com

kelvinc53
Kelvin C.
8/13/19

Brittany was an awesome representative for Signazon! I appreciate her professionalism and her guidance throughout the process of purchasing the right product for me on your website.

courtlandc1
Courtland C.
8/13/19

the FREE SHIPPING is very deceptive. It isn't actually FREE> I placed an order over $75 and still was charged $11.48. That's not free even though I met the $75 threshold

steves999
Steve S.
8/12/19

Found an old order in my account and was able to edit and update within minutes. Very easy process.

weylandb
Weyland B.
8/7/19

Signazon.com is a great resource for all your sign needs. The process is simple and the pricing is spectacular.

louv20
Lou V.
8/7/19

Great customer service! Was not going to order until Melvin called me and helped me figure out a way to get a similar product with rush shipping within my budget, Thank you!

everm1
Ever M.
8/3/19

It was fairly easy, just wish they had an example of what the reflective option on the magnet would look like.

davids2306
David S.
8/2/19

Britney was a great help! She is the type of person any company would be lucky to have interfacing with their clients.

jenniferg332
Jennifer G.
7/31/19

it's not the easiest formatting the spacing on a banner but we always get what we order when we are expecting it and they look great.

jeannetteh16
Jeannette H.
7/30/19

Our marketing staff person is on vacation when we learned that we needed car magnets asap! I'm glad to say Signazon offered outstanding customer services. They walked me through the entire process and patiently answered every question. I will definitely use their services again!

lindab1275
Linda B.
7/27/19

Matthew was really helpful and went out of his way to assist me in design problems. He was wonderful!

mikeh919
mike h.
7/25/19

called in spoke with Chasity she was wonderful as long as the quality is good i will do a lot of business with y'all for my other companies i work with.

estrellitad
Estrellita D.
7/18/19

Overall experience was very good. Navigating the custom design process was somewhat difficult but I was able to design the signs I wanted.

brandonb410
Brandon B.
7/17/19

Signazon is always my "go-to" when it comes to car magnets. Setting up the design is easy and the price is fair with the multi-purchase discount. The only thing I would ask for is quicker "free" delivery but I understand these are custom so it takes time. Thanks

tamikag7
Tamika G.
7/15/19

Thank you for the customer service rep who kindly showed me where the Pick Up at Location was located. I honestly forgot her name but, she was very friendly and patient.

nathanielr33
Nathaniel R.
7/15/19

What's going on with the number settings, width and height? I thought it was my tablet at first so I went to my desktop and it did the same, the numbers jump around when trying to set them. I remember it doing it to me last year too. It was almost mpossible to set the numbers, they kept changing on their own....????

maxp90
Max P.
7/15/19

I am very disappointed in my first experience with you company I am a new auto shop and need to order several advertising items on your website it shows free shipping over 75.00 with no disclosure and after speaking to you staff they would not waive it and hit me for 125.00 shipping due to oversize logo item I would have not put all the time in effort if you would have a disclosure on your free shipping scam it bad business on my opinion.

ndps
NDP S.
7/12/19

Navigating through the site was difficult esp when checking out. Information that was inputted wrong sends me back to previous pages that deletes info already correct.

roberte374
Robert E.
7/9/19

My only negative comment would be in regards to some limitations with the design program. Otherwise everything else is topnotch.

leslieb163
Leslie B.
7/9/19

Designing sign was pretty easy, but not sure how the actual sign will turn out until it is received.

Questions? Get answers from the Signazon.com staff and other customers.

Signazon.com?