Review of Signazon.com

Dallas, TX 75243, US
Tel: 800.518.1217

edk86
11/29/18

They have a statement on their support page saying someone will contact you within 1 day of submitting a trouble ticket. Never happened. After 2 days waiting, I contact them via chat. They said there were 'working on a resolution' and that a rep would contact me that afternoon. Never happened. Contacted them again the next day via chat....they actually asked me is 'they' had received my support ticket!?!?! And still no resolution....

mickyj2
10/1/18

I developed a cling with signazon. The result was beyond expectations.
I am very happy with their development department and customer services.

juanm200
8/9/18

This company has a good website and good a sales team. I ordered some signs and stands for my Sales business. The signs were good, however the stands were totally the wrong stand. I asked them to send me the correct stands, however they didn't carry it. They asked me to ship it back. It cost me $160 dollars to ship the items back to them and they wouldn't not refund me the cost of the stands nor the shipping cost either. All they are offering me is credit towards future purchase. It is a scam and I really don't trust them to do business with them ever again.

chrisl474
7/26/18

Ordered "White" die cut decals for the windows of shop. Product received was not what was ordered. On July 3, 2018 ordered from Signazon a parking sign and three sets of die cut exact stickers in white to display store name/logo and hours. Total order was $325. The parking sign came out perfectly, no issues. However the Store logo and the hours were not correct. I had order die cut exact decals in white and the order confirmation confirms this. Somewhere in the production process the production staff took the liberty to change the color of the media to black. They claim is that it is because the artwork was in black. I however, did order a printed logo, I ordered die cut exact decals in white, not black. Perhaps they should have made a phone call before they made such an assumption? I received the order on about July 10th. I immediately called to report the error and was told that it was my mistake. The inside sales rep offer a 15% discount on a reorder for their error. I told him that this was not adequate, he said he would see what he could do and call me back. He never did. On July 13th, i called back and talked to Todd. He was very helpful and offered 50% discount off the reorder. Which, although it was their mistake, i was willing to take just to get it done. He said he would call me back when he set the cart up with the discount. I had to call him back on the 17th because i had not heard. He said he was waiting on approval from his manager, which i dont remember him saying the discount on the reorder was continguent on manager approval. He later got back to me saying the manager only approved 25% discount. I told him that this was not satisfactory. I have an order confirmation showing that i order white die cut exact decals and I got black. He said his hands were tied and offered to set up the cart with the reorder at 25%. I informed Todd via email that I not satisfied with this and we needed to find a different solution. I have not heard back from the company. It has been a very frustrating process. We were excited to get some new signage from Signazon and with hope of using them for addition sign and window applications. At the hint of a problem they are very standoffish. They did not return calls when they said they were going to and I had to call back multiple times to see where we are on resolution. I cannot recommend this company to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Don't use signazon.com

sharonc337
7/9/18

I am extremely pleased with the service we have received from Signazon.
Customer service is prompt and great to work with.
The products come quickly and are of good quality.
I recently had to have a banner within a couple of days and they were able to deliver it. GREAT JOB!. I highly recommend this company for your printing needs.

jessical311
6/26/18

I ordered what was supposed to be a vinyl decal through them for work, what we got was not a decal at all, but a window cling with out company logo blurred. It looks horrible and it's not something that we can even hang. After spending $150 on something it should look good. I called yesterday and spoke to the representative that I was working with, Jocelyn. She continued all day to give me the run around about it and said she would "look into it to see what she could do." After asking to speak with a manager she told me that she couldn't let me do that. After waiting all day to hear from her I receive an email from her yesterday at 4:07 pm stating that she had called me and I didn't answer (she didn't). I called back almost immediately after I received the email to be told by Todd that she was out of the office already. I spoke with Todd about my complaint and it seemed that his customer service skills were a little bit better and he was more than willing to help. He told me that if I didn't hear back from him with a resolution last night he would follow up with me at 10:00 AM today. I never received a call from him at 10:00 am so by 1:00 pm I sent him an email saying that I never received a call from him. He was aware of it and said that there was "a lot of correspondence to go through." It's now the end of another business day without hearing back from anyone at this company.

brianq10
1/26/18

This is an awful company. I ordered a decal in white vinyl, it came in black
The invoice said white, the proof said white. I put in a request for resolution and they took multiple days to call back just to tell me sorry and if we wanted one in white then they would offer a discount to get it reprinted. I sincerely thought the guy was joking but nope, he said he was not going to redo without me paying for it. Its just simply shameful and there are so many other companies that do this work and I urge you all to go elsewhere!

Response from Curtis R., Signazon.com Representative
We appreciate any and ALL feedback that can help us improve, and we are tremendously grateful for an opportunity to respond to this customer's complaint. We are also sad to read this customer's negative comments and have taken additional time to walk through the entire scenario which also included listening to recorded conversations. In fairness to the customer, to you, the reader, and to us we are providing a step by step overview of what happened:

1. Customer uploaded a "black" design and fully admits to this. It would be business malpractice to alter or change a customer's artwork without their permission and this customer did NOT ask us to make any changes.
2. Customer selected "White Vinyl" for material to have it printed on (the other option in this situation was to choose "Clear Vinyl"). We print on 30 to 40 different kinds of materials and they're ALL white except in VERY rare instances when the customer contacts us and asks for a different colored material. Customer also chose the size he wanted AND the "exact die cut" option. Our screens display fonts at 16 to 20+ points which makes them VERY readable; click here to see for yourself: https://www.signazon.com/exact-die-cut-decals/.

The following is the summary of the customer's order BEFORE making payment: Note: You cannot see it here, but to the left we displayed the "black design" customer uploaded.

11254893-1
Exact Die-Cut Decal
White Vinyl
H: 24 in. x W: 48 in.
+ Exact Die-Cut

3. Customer asked for a "proof" before paying and placing the order.
4. We sent the customer a proof. The proof showed "black" as clearly as possible. We don't print until a proof is approved.
5. Customer reviewed and "approved" the proof we sent him: 01/15/18 7:38 PM Job reviewed and proof approved. Again, the proof shows a "black design".
6. We printed it exactly as customer designed and customized. We offer 30 to 40 other materials to choose from and they're all white. We print the color the customer provides us. That's how printing works.
7. Customer called in, filed a support claim and we looked into it. Our customer support representative patiently and diplomatically discussed the customer's issue with receiving a black decal. Our resolution, though we were NOT the cause of the problem, was to offer customer a reprint with a 20% discount. That seems fair as the issue was not an error on our part.

We do understand that even though the customer uploaded a black design and then approved a black proof that it is possible to misconstrue a material color to mean that not matter what their artwork color is that it will somehow be printed as white. However, we have THOUSANDS of other customer who've never made this criss-cross mistake. We've experimented over the years with the terms "white vinyl" vs just having it say "vinyl", but the issue is that we also have "clear vinyl" so that solution doesn't work for 99+% of customers because it confuses them. But, we are open to a reasonable and tested way to do it differently. Ultimately, by providing us a "black design" we had NO OTHER choice, but to print it using "black" ink on the customer's selected material. This makes us a wonderful printing partner as we do what you ask us to do.

We are available 11 hours a day via phone, chat and email, and, if after placing an order if a customer calls the entire process stops until we've talked to the customer. In this case the customer did not reach out to us before he placed and paid for his order. Our website is: www.signazon.com and our phone number is: 800-518-1217.
janeto21
5/2/17

I have used Signazon in the past for magnet and the process was pretty simple and worked great for me as a small business owner and needed an inexpensive method of advertising. I saw a product which looked pretty cool (The rear view window graphic) its almost like a wrap for your rear car window. I designed it and was excited about the possibility of doing a "doing it yourself rear window graphic" The product shipped and I followed installation instructions as indicated on the website. It is NOT as simple as it appears on the website. Anyhow after close to an hr the rear graphic was installed and looked pretty cool. The product is made up a vinyl with tiny hole perforations, you can see out ok from inside the car. A week later it began to rain, and it rained heavy, I put my rear view wiper on and WOW.. I was horrified... I was unable to see out of the rear window, the perforated holes filled with water and and when you use your wiper it smears the water across the graphic which results in a haze.. I was on the highway and began to panic, I could not see out of the window, I could make out lights "somewhere " behind be and had to utilize my wing mirrors to to get me through. At night time it was even ore treacherous... This is a complete safety hazard. I contacted Signazaon explained the problem, told them I had to remove it from my window and explained the above problem, the response was "it looks like "installation error"...and refused to refund me for the product. I would warn anyone considering this product to think again, yes it looks nice but its a viewing safety hazard when it rains. I found another company who offering a similar product without the perforations as they explained to me.. YES they have found that to be problem. buyer beware!

billw145
3/11/17

Having ordered from this site twice may not seems like enough to write a review, but I have to differ. This online company has exceeded all others in its speed of processing orders, its quality of product, and it's pricing!
I have had magnetic signs made twice for the sides of my vehicle and both examples were perfect! Exactly as ordered, no variation on my design and requested customization. The sign have had the exact desired effect, resulting in many asking about the ministry I perform.
The last order was for 26"x15" signs in multi-color print. I was told with free shipping I would receive them in about 10 days, BUT they arrived in 3 and a half days instead! Unbelievable! They are beautiful and attract a lot of good attention!
If you need any kind of sign made, or window graphics, etc. then take a look at these folks. They use the highest quality material and I do not believe you will be disappointed in your order.
GREAT JOB Signazon! Thanks...I will be back for more soon,

michaels173
3/1/14

Had some signs made for our salon and they really look good. It was a gamble using signazon instead of kinkos and the only reason we went with signazon was the lower price. It turns out their quality is also better than what kinkos delivered in the past. We change in house signage every few months and will be making new signs even more often due to their great prices.

stevens9
1/26/11

Signazon rocks. I was a little skeptical about ordering my car magnets online rather than from a local printer, but I just got them in and I have to say I\'m impressed. I was able to design the magnet on their website, which was really easy (and I\'m certainly not a graphic designer). I did have a couple of questions about how to use their designer, so I chatted with someone online who answered them right away. The prices are reasonable, and my magnets look GREAT. I will definitely be ordering from Signazon.com again!

Questions? Get answers from the Signazon.com staff and other customers.

Signazon.com?