Review of SidelineMVP

Tel: 1-866-687-3267
admin@sidelinemvp.com

donaldr135
11/8/18

I placed my order one week ago using a credit card, received a confirmation email with a confirmation number. My credit card has not been charged yet, but I did provide it to this company's website. Since I have not received any shipping information, I called the customer service phone number on their website. The number is not a valid phone number for this company. It is actually a financial services company's phone number. Now I am fearful that my credit card information will be sold or used for fraud. Stay away from this company. It is a fake online company store front probably collecting credit card information for future fraudulent activity.

Tip for consumers: Probably a fake online company attempting to collect credit card information.

bobbieb50
9/9/18

I ordered something 3 weeks ago and I have never received it. I have tried calling the order status number and all I get is a voice mail. The 1-800 number that is listed on their website is not even theirs. I have even e-mailed them and no response. My payment is still showing pending/authorization on my bank account. Due to my bank's policy, I have to wait 30 days before it will drop off as showing pending and my bank account credited.

rodicaf
7/3/18

I love to write this Review for the very special help I got from a very special person that is Andrea Mendoza. For Customer Service she is equal to the Magic man we all loved in the basketball court (in my book he was one of the best in NBA history). I pray that this company finds way to keep and motivate such a person that has all quality a leader must have. I travel all over the world and in my book she is simply the best. She is my Magic Johnson of Customer Services.

kimc205
12/11/17

Trying to track an order - no place to do that. Tried to create an account- wouldn't let me.
Tried to call but only receiving busy signals for 2 day

timm326
11/14/17

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago. I tried to email them, I tried to call them numerous time. No re-turn email, unable to get through to anybody after calling them. Their lines were ALWAYS busy.

I called my bank and cancelled my credit card after I gave these thieving bastards my credit card information.

I will notify the Fairfax County Police and the Better Business Bureau about these punks.

If you want to order sports stuff, go to ebay and set up a paypal account. There are some GREAT vendors there that WILL NOT rip you off.

lydiar18
10/25/17

Much like the other reviews here, this company is HORRIBLE. I tried to order something in August; received confirmation but never received the product. When I noted that my card wasn't charged, I tried to place the order again on October 12th. Again, I received confirmation, and 2 weeks later, nothing else. I have tried emailing to ask expected delivery; I've called several times and always receive a recording that the line is busy (all day ... really?!)
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! I wish I had read the reviews before I placed the order!!!!!

hammieb
10/22/17

Any positive rating about this company has to be "Fake News".
I am retired. Placed an order to be paid by PayPal. Waited a week and got nothing but a confirmation of my "purchase". So as I said I'm retired. So I set out to dial the 866 number on their site every 5 min...literally for 2 entire days....it was busy every single time. What are the odds of that? Maybe I should play the lottery. Haha . I also sent numerous emails with NO return. So I contacted PayPal and told them not to pay this company...they deserve to be in jail.

jeffreyh85
10/4/17

Stay away, you will get burned. They charge your credit card for the order, but as others have stated they never ship and they are unreachable.

lexiew1
3/17/17

They never shipped the product. They never responded to emails. Their phone just rings busy forever, and I am pretty sure, although I have no ability to prove, that they either used or sold my credit card information for fraud. Just a very strange coincidence in timing and considering the business doesn't seem to actually be in business.

stanl499
2/10/17

I am quite certain this online business is not shipping any orders. However, they will still charge your credit card for an online order. Business 101 - if the "to place an order" telephone # is always busy, it is NOT a good sign. It DOES NOT mean too many customers and too few operators. The order tracking telephone # is always busy as well. Several emails were never returned. Website indicates Holiday Pricing in February. Way too many red flags.......RUN AWAY.

rhondai1
12/23/16

I ordered an item on December 10th that was stated on this website to be "in stock." It's the day before Christmas Eve and I haven't received shipping information or confirmation!!!! I have emailed 3 times with no response and have called multiple times but the line always says "busy." Do not order from this site!!!!!!!!!

alyssac25
12/20/16

I ordered a doorknocker from this site and used Pay Pal to pay. I waited a day and never got anything other than confirmation of my order. My order with PayPal stayed pending for 3 days. I emailed and called every number on their site. Every number was "busy" multiple times I called. then I receive an email that my order was cancelled for no reason from them. Now I will not have this for my boyfriend for Christmas. Do not trust this site or company. This has to be a scam... Just glad I didn't lose the money I paid due to using PayPal to pay.

lisar193
12/11/16

So glad I found you guys and your prices are amazing. Will do business with you again. Can't wait for my husband to open these up on Christmas morning. He will be in heaven. Keep up the good work. Your prices, customer service, shipping were all great. Thanks

denad4
12/9/16

I order Christmas presents for my grandsons and they cancelled on me twice! They waited a week both times to inform me. I will never order from them again. If I could give them a lower score I would.

adrianen
12/7/16

Ordered an item which never came and it was a Christmas present. Cannot get through on the phone numbers they provide, don't respond to emails. Complete waste of time!! luckily PayPal was able to get me my money back. Beware of this crappy company!!

kailam1
11/29/16

Love the Dallas Cowboys football helmet and your prices are awesome. Need to buy a few more items for Christmas and will do some more shopping from these guys. SidelineMVP delivered a great service and I'm a satisfied customer.

regano1
11/18/16

Ordered a product three weeks ago. Have yet to hear when or if it will arrive. Unable to contact do to number constantly busy. Have emailed and no response yet! Stay away.

hudsond12
11/15/16

Thank you! Thank you! Needed my authentic helmet for an event and you exceeded my expectations. Great prices and super fast delivery. SidelineMVP will be my choice for this Christmas.

dinar11
11/11/16

I placed an order in Sept 2016. After a month I called and emailed several times for a status. The phone numbers on their website do not work and no one responded to any of my emails. I have never received my order, or a response, and they now have my credit card information. Don't waste your time and energy.

anthiag
11/10/16

The other reviews seem to be correct. I ordered and was charged for an item which I never received. The phone is always busy. No reply to my emails. Sure sign of a scam company. Buyer beware!

kizzyd
10/17/16

Worst ever!!!!!!!!!# Phone numbers are alway busy can reach Noone by phone and email. Never received my tracking info after two weeks of ordering online.

kens108
9/23/16

Non responsive, blamed my "spam" email settings (I own an IT shop, not even close to being the case) - their website had an item, the in turn stated, that was the old version, and wanted to send me the new version, which was nice of them., but I wanted what I saw on the website and the "new one" is a cheaper version of the advertised item, I am not a fool. I had 2 open orders, asked them to cancel them both, only to be told "one already sent" - yet their website show no shipping details and remains at a "awaiting for fulfillment" status

Terrible way to "try" to run a business, too bad, I wanted to purchase more, but no way now!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

mirandaa9
9/16/16

Order was never received but payment was taken. Cannot get a hold of anyone at the company. The phone numbers are always busy and no answer on the emails I have sent. Complaint has been filed with the better business bureau

shannond31
9/7/16

Ordered a Seahawk item in June, they ran it thru my paypal as an "authorization". They emailed me a confirmation number & that was it. Nothing ever charged, nothing ever came. Left a phone message. Nobody returned my call. No status update, nothing! My order simply went away. I ordered again in August. Same exact routine, except unable to get through by phone to them. I give up! What a crock! Waste of time & frustration. Don't order from these idiots!!!!!!!

joannaw7
7/14/16

I tried to order a spare tire cover for a Jeep, and the was order never processed. I sent several messages. I got no reply. I would tend to agree that they may be out of business. Find a different site.

I am currently in the same situation. Ordered last week. Charge is listed as pending. Received no tracking information. Called and actually got someone, however they said it was shipped. I asked for tracking information and they couldn't access it, but said they would email it to me in a couple hours. Still no response a day later. I highly doubt the package will arrive -- too bad since it was a Christmas gift. I get the feeling they don't stock merchandise but are resellers. This would explain why they don't find out about items not available right away and then need to cancel orders if their source is out of stock.

By food s.

Questions? Get answers from the SidelineMVP staff and other customers.

SidelineMVP?