Shroomery

Shroomery has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shroomery?

“The Shroomery gives good reviews only to sites that...”

james z.
1/17/14

The Shroomery gives good reviews only to sites that advertise with them. I bought from 2 of their sponsors and both times I was misled. They are a good source of information but they are biased in favor of sites that advertise with them. You can't trust their recommendations. If you pay them they will say great things about any website no matter how bad they really are. Very misleading.

jamesz1
January 17th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Shroomery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shroomery?

Have a question about Shroomery?