Shroomery

Shroomery has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shroomery ranks 237th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Shroomery?

“Short”

Richard A.
5/25/20

Recently purchased 14 grams after cleaning them out vermiculite and substrate I ended up with 11 grams after they were dried the total came to $10 on pron review with the company they told me that they would give me a 15% discount what's did not account for the loss I had will never order from them again.

richarda999
May 25th, 2020
jamesz1
January 17th, 2014
The Shroomery gives good reviews only to sites that advertise with them. I bought from 2 of their sponsors and both times I was misled. They are a good source of information but they are biased in favor of sites that advertise with them. You can't trust their recommendations. If you pay them they will say great things about any website no matter how bad they really are. Very misleading.

Questions? Get answers from the Shroomery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shroomery?

Have a question about Shroomery?