Shroomery

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5

Shroomery has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shroomery ranks 198th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Shroomery?

“Short”

Richard A.
5/25/20

Recently purchased 14 grams after cleaning them out vermiculite and substrate I ended up with 11 grams after they were dried the total came to $10 on pron review with the company they told me that they would give me a 15% discount what's did not account for the loss I had will never order from them again.

jamesz1
January 17th, 2014

The Shroomery gives good reviews only to sites that advertise with them. I bought from 2 of their sponsors and both times I was misled. They are a good source of information but they are biased in favor of sites that advertise with them. You can't trust their recommendations. If you pay them they will say great things about any website no matter how bad they really are. Very misleading.

Ythan B. – Shroomery Rep

Aw man I hate to hear this because it's certainly not what we're going for! We do vouch for and stand behind our sponsors, but it's not because they pay us to say they're good, it's because we perform background checks, place secret shopper orders, solicit for public feedback, and monitor their ongoing performance to ensure we can recommend them with pride. Some of our sponsors have been with us for over 17 years so we've known these folks a long time! If there's ever any kind of problem or dispute, please reach out to us at admin@shroomery.org. Chances are we can help facilitate a resolution, but we also have dropped sponsors when their quality and service suffered a decline. Either way we want to hear about it. And I hope this discouraging experience didn't dissuade you from the fun and rewarding hobby of mycology!

richarda999
May 25th, 2020

Ythan B. – Shroomery Rep

Lol, well I'm sorry that happened, but I'm certain you didn't purchase 14 (or 11) grams of anything from us! I don't know who you did business with, but we're just an informational website, we don't sell mushrooms or anything like that. However, we can teach you how to grow your own, and it's cheap and easy to get started! Stop on by our site if you'd like to learn more.

Questions? Get answers from the Shroomery staff and other customers.

Ythan B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shroomery?

Have a question about Shroomery?