This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tilleul

Tilleul has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tilleul ranks 1371st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Tilleul?

“Great products and wonderful customer service”

alyssa f.
5/11/17

I have ordered multiple items from this company now and have never had any issues. I live in Halifax and therefore get my items shipped and they always arrive shortly (usually only a couple days) after purchase. There is always a personalized thank you on the receipt which is also nice. Thank you for making my online shopping experience so enjoyable. I would highly recommend purchasing from this store.

alyssaf17
May 11th, 2017
em6272
January 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
Always helpful and friendly service. And super awesome clothes, of course. Regularly checking for new clothes/accessories to be posted online.
dianac63
February 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
Love this store and Katie is the best! The clothes are very good quality and seem to fit in all he right places! I love how there are only a few of one piece and everything is super trendy!
jenniferm297
January 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordered the "Taking on the World" pant and couldn't be happier. They look exactly as pictured and fit really well. Great customer service and fast shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilleul staff and other customers.

Shop affordable quality women? ۪s clothing online. Tilleul carry a range of women? ۪s fashion priced under $100. $10 flat rate shipping to Canada + US!

katieb69
Katie B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tilleul?

Have a question about Tilleul?