This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shonabella.net

Shonabella.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shonabella.net also ranks 93rd among Discount Jewelry sites. The most common issues with Shonabella.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Shonabella.net?

“Worst service ever”

K B.
4/24/14

Worst service ever. I purchased a iphone wallet case at the end of March on March 30th I received an email saying my package would ship in 3-5 days, here it is April 24th and still no package. I have emailed and called multiple times without any resolution.

stephanien3
April 21st, 2014
I bought a few necklaces from them using a Livingsocial deal. The necklace was regularly priced at $105 and the deal was for $16 each. Makes me think they weren't really worth at much to begin with. However, they did come as described. Only a slight delay in shipping.
kb39
April 24th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Shonabella.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shonabella.net?

Have a question about Shonabella.net?