This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shonabella.net

Shonabella.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shonabella.net ranks 103rd among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Shonabella.net?

“Worst service ever”

K B.
4/24/14

Worst service ever. I purchased a iphone wallet case at the end of March on March 30th I received an email saying my package would ship in 3-5 days, here it is April 24th and still no package. I have emailed and called multiple times without any resolution.

stephanien3
April 21st, 2014
I bought a few necklaces from them using a Livingsocial deal. The necklace was regularly priced at $105 and the deal was for $16 each. Makes me think they weren't really worth at much to begin with. However, they did come as described. Only a slight delay in shipping.
kb39
April 24th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Shonabella.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shonabella.net?

Have a question about Shonabella.net?