Review of RealDealPearls

info@realdealpearls.com

1 star

kimberlyb291
1/19/19

Awesome customer service and very friendly and great quality jewelry they are awesome people beautiful jewelry

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Kimberly!!
ashleyr229
11/28/18

Excellent customer service. Very friendly very helpful and very professional. Excellent quality of merchandise.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Ashley!!
ashleighf3
11/24/18

It just arrived on the 23rd and I absolutely love it all. Thank you for so much. The earings are perfect for my wedding

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Ashleigh!!
xavierp14
11/16/18

I didn't really interact with anyone so idk what you want me to review. Like the fluidity of the purchase? I knew kinda what I wanted to buy, looked through the catalog, narrowed my choices, and bought something?

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thanks Xavier! We are always looking for feedback on the entire customer journey. From the moment you visit our site to the moment you (or someone close to you) wears one of our pieces. :)
janisk16
9/17/18

Very happy to be a customer of real deal pearls. They care about the customer and try to help in every way

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Janis!
kimberlyb236
7/7/18

Very honest , trust worthy company. Wouldn't order from anyone else.the quality of their product is amazing. The beauty of the jewerly made by them is just beautiful.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Kimberly!
catheriner114
6/15/18

I could not be more happy with my purchases. Not only are they stunning but, it only took 4 days to receive it. They go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase and delivery. I cant say enough good things about Mama and Papa Vance! You have a customer for life with me. Cant wait til the next show, so I can purchase more of my favorites! I love the Fairy Tale Collection and a gorgeous pink ripple necklace! I am singing their praises because they are that amazing!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Catherine!
rashimahr
6/14/18

A one stop shop for your pearly needs. Both mama and papa Vance had been patient and gone above and beyond to assist in customising my jewellery to my request. Always ever willing to go the extra mile for customer and this will not be my last purchase from them. To many more customised order from RDP!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Rashimah!
gaillec
4/21/18

Very impressed with the service I received. Especially as Vance came on earlier than normal, due to the time difference between our countries. My order is due this week, and I have had a tracking number sent to me, without asking for it. So I am more than happy. Look forward to receiving my pearls.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Gaille!
sharonp130
4/16/18

Mom an pop vance r great the pearl party is fun to either just watch or buy their product's. I buy the monster oysters because u get alot of beautiful pinks and cream sometimes mauve an peach colors. Vance made me a beautiful pearl strand with the silk thread and it's what I'm wearing for my daughter's wedding. He will be making the bridesmaids bolo bracelets with 5 Pearl's from the monster oysters and the one in the middle will be the accent color of their gowns. They are awesome to work with and make the party fun

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Sharon!
susannad1
4/15/18

Great customer service. Very attentive and fast delivery. Absolutely loved my ring! So beautiful and I've gotten lots of compliments.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Susanna!
maryo129
4/3/18

I am beyond thrilled with the gorgeous jewelry I received from RDP! Absolutely stunning! This was my first purchases from RDP but most definitely will not be my last!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Mary!
kellyo34
4/3/18

was good, fast shipping beautiful Sea of Cortez pearl, very pleasant experience.wide variety of pearls and options to choose from in jewelry

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Kelly!
laylan5
3/13/18

I am no stranger to buying pearls/oysters on the Internet. I was pleasantly surprised by the very reasonable prices of the pearls/oysters. The quality of the 5 pearls I received was excellent! The company also communicated with me very quickly about my options. Shipping was very quick.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Layla!
kristeno4
3/11/18

Products are of highest jewelry quality, pricing is reasonable for what you receive, professional and quick turnaround time.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Kristen!
reneeh51
2/20/18

I'm real pleased with this order. The Black Pearl is awesome. I can't wait to wear it. Thanks a bunch!!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Renee!
anag75
2/12/18

Excellent customer service, and very patient. They will work with you until you are happy with with your custom order! Love these guys and will defenintly recommend them to friends and family

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Ana! :)
cherrya9
2/6/18

The quality of the jewlery is the absolute best and it doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Every purchase has beat my expectations

ashiar1
1/29/18

I ordered my ring on Friday night and received it Monday afternoon!!! This was the best online shopping experience! The owners are great people and always willing to help in any way possible!!!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Ashia!
alyssas43
1/26/18

I would highly recommend ordering pearls through Real Deal pearls to anyone interested! Absolutely gorgeous pearls at such an affordable price. I was shocked when I saw how quickly they would be delivered.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Alyssa! :)
tamalad
1/25/18

Realdealpearls are amazing the little mom & pop shop makes you feel like family an there awesome the pearls an jewelry are of great quality!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Tamala! :)
cynthiam142
1/19/18

I really enjoyed the experience!! They are all very nice and fun to watch!! I'll be buying with them again!

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Cynthia!!
brandig21
12/25/17

Wished I could give 2527378383 stars for my order I love my bracelets. Y'all r the best of the best and y'all r wonderful to yalls customers

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Brandi!
deannac31
12/24/17

This was my first time dealing with this company. They were very polite online and the service was fast. My bracelets were shipped immediately and arrived in good condition.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Deanna!
lornal11
12/6/17

Great quality, awesome prices. Thank you!I received my product on a timely manner. You were very nice and helpful.

Response from Vance G., RealDealPearls Representative
Thank you Lorna!!

Questions? Get answers from the RealDealPearls staff and other customers.

5 Photos for RealDealPearls