ShivRattanKendra.in reviews

shivrattankendra@gmail.com

1 star

rupeshk2
1/20/17

Those who are eager to have a career in civil services or government jobs are likely to benefit immensely from wearing the ruby stone. I heard this but when i wear this stone which i purchase from shivrattankendra i got government job. I worked hard but something was not good with me but after wearing this i got so much success. This online site helps me and properly guide me to wear this stone. Surely everyone should go for it.

meenav
11/30/16

I had a beautiful gemstones from shivrattankendra and it was a yellow sapphire. It helps me a lot in my business. Although it is expensive but i bought it from shivrattankendra at best price.

abhays3
6/2/16

Highly satisfied by the service and quality received by the shivrattankendra. Excellent finishing and quality of material used in gem stones (Moti). Sending is also fast. I really love their service and i will again purchase another gem stones from here.

harshitar
4/28/16

Last week I Bought Natural Ganesh Rudraksha Online at Reasonable Price range. I product was deliver on time, it is well packaged. Rudraksha was as it is as displayed in the image.Ganesha Rudraksha offers the wearer protection from every sphere of life and bestows Lord Ganeshas grace upon him. The price of the Ganesh Rudraksha is just only Rs.1100/-

piyushk
4/13/16

Last Week I Bought my 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Online from this site worth Rs. Rs.2,525.00/- Its color is Brown with Dimensions -17.10 * 13.93 mm. The order was placed on 5th April 2016 and the product was deliver to me on 7th April 2016 in the evening. Its exact as mentioned on the site.

Questions? Get answers from the ShivRattanKendra.in staff and other customers.

ShivRattanKendra.in?