ShivRattanKendra.in

ShivRattanKendra.in has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ShivRattanKendra.in ranks 10th among Gems sites.

How would you rate ShivRattanKendra.in?

“No comparison of shivrattan”

Rupesh K.
1/20/17

Those who are eager to have a career in civil services or government jobs are likely to benefit immensely from wearing the ruby stone. I heard this but when i wear this stone which i purchase from shivrattankendra i got government job. I worked hard but something was not good with me but after wearing this i got so much success. This online site helps me and properly guide me to wear this stone. Surely everyone should go for it.

I'm currently going thru rahu dasha and rahu is in my 12th house.can you tell me in which finger and hand should i wear the hessonite ring?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ShivRattanKendra.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShivRattanKendra.in?

Have a question about ShivRattanKendra.in?