SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 293 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 94th among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Fastest shipping ever”

Jamie H.
9/15/17

I put my order in and it was quick Overall happy with my experience I did not receive what I had ordered but was substituted for a product that was same brand and equal to what I ordered so I was pleased in the end

“Long time customer :(”

Andrew G.
12/10/19

I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) post office (3) excellent service (4)
garyb711
January 1st, 2020
So i keep getting emails to do a review. Well here it goes, beyond amazing shatter and staff but don't by any means order threw the holidays or you mileswhile kiss your ass good-bye. Why because Canadna post $#*!s royally and shatter Dr screw up your order but still get the grams you ordered.
elisiob
September 25th, 2019
*** update bottom**I ordered an oz of stoneman shatter. After 3 days of no updates on the tracker, I msgd them for details. They said it was Canada posts fault, tried to get another update a week later.... No response, I'm out about 700 dollars and I'm very unhappy right now!

Am being told a new parcel will be sent because CP may have taken it. They are trying to rectify it for me. I'll give 5 star when the new package comes.
jocelynh26
March 21st, 2019
First 2 orders were great. Thjs order, ordered the 28th oaid for 1 to 3 day shipping, 17 and change. To only wait over 24 hrs to have a shipping label created and to see i wont be receiving my order until the 25th. Thats a week, my etransfer was accepted fast than it took them to make a shipping label
darrylv10
March 21st, 2019
As the title says, yes I got the product fairly quick, but ordered strawberry cough as I saw it had just been added a few days earlier, only to be given sour diesel and a note saying they ran out. I would've preferred an email being asked what strain I would like instead, rather than just given whatever they thought I would want. I hope this isn't the norm
marshk1
January 16th, 2019
Some confusion with my order , still awaiting tracking info after 3 business days. Vendor has been in contact but sometimes not responding 24 hrs. Oddly enough my buddy placed a similar order and had no issues.. hoping this is a one time thing
juliaa104
June 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was happy with the easy ordering, but I paid for delivery for 1-3 business days to be delivered to a family's address, and the product is still not at its defined destination in that time allotment, which makes me weary. I don't know that I'd order again, now knowing it won't get there in the promised time.
joshb135
December 24th, 2017
There isn't any answer to the emails you send at all. The product is amazing I've been using them for 2 years now no issues except the totals for the super packs and the 110$ ounce are always a guessing game.
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Josh, I just sent you a private PM but you were not blocked. Facebook put our page in Facebook Jail so no one can see it and no one can reach out to us on messenger. We are so sorry for the inconvenience but trying to find a way around it :(

If anyone has any questions, email us at shatterdoctor@gmail.com
russellr80
May 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
I order a week ago and still waiting i get coupons form a number of other sites 15 to 20 % off so hope the extra time and money is worthy of to
He wait
coryc21
January 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
I finally received my shipment 11 days later but have to say that I am extremely pleased with product. Was beginning to wonder what I got in to with this company but they definitely redeemed themselves. Will order again.
dianaf68
July 9th, 2018
5Star Rating! I received my order with wrong items that i did not order. Once the owner got my email notifying them of the error my email was immediately responded to and the owner arranged a call to me to rectify the situation. They then sent me the items I ordered on the spot and they told me to keep the wrong items received and to give them a try. I would highly recommend SD Ltd as I think they went over and above my expectations! Im a very happy customer!
davep222
November 24th, 2018
Verified purchase
The quality is good, quantity is good.
But sadly, i didn't received exactly what i had ordered! They made a mistake at packaging i guess!
dadef
July 17th, 2018
Verified purchase
The bud was quality but it took double the time it said it'd take to arrive. I wish they had bundle deals for bud amd shatter.
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
We have a super pack now! We love your feedback! https://shatterdoctor.ca/products/super-pack-1
billyn20
January 24th, 2018
Verified purchase
I have got two orders one was great stuff one was bad stuff just waiting to see if they fix it or not
jasonw350
November 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
If I could have chosen Purolator, DHL, carrier pigeon, African swallow, or just tying my weed to a dog and praying he'll find his way to my house, I definitely would have instead of tracking my parcel around Lethbridge for days and days during a postal strike. I still don't have it, but I'm sure it's on its way and everything is 100. So anyway, Trump's still in office....pretty cool....If you're into Trump, and probably strikes. Not me though . Hey man, have you ever watched the stars, on WEED! It's the best! It's like...Pahh! So many, duuuude! I can't even. I gotta go watch some puppy videos...friggin cute
kurtist5
September 30th, 2019
I ordered over a week ago and have been trying to contact them ever since but with no response I'm starting to really worry they have taken my 650. Day one of ordering they confirmed and day two sent an electronic ticket to CP and hasnt changed since, and no one will get back to me. Been ordering off them twice a month for a year with almost no trouble and am so frustrated and worried now.
Update: got back to me today and are sending a new order, would still be upset if it weren't for the super friendly customer service, they've had some issues recently but I've been assured they are smoothing things out. 5 stars when I get it!

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.