This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shatika

Shatika has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Shatika also ranks 108th among Indian Clothing sites.

• Shatika best place to buy handloom sarees..product quality is awesome...
  • Customer support tried to fix but it did not work.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Shatika?

“Nice collection”

Ankit D.
11/24/17

very beautiful collection that is just appropriate to enhance a person. the best part is they have such wide range of selection n u feel like u can take everything plus your pocket allows it too. very much affordable as well as unique. would love to shop in future n recommend others too.

“chasing for refund”

Rajitha R.
6/16/17

This is the first time, i am having such a bad experience in my life for online shopping. I ordered 3 sarees each of around 10 K totally 30 K. They sent me 2 sarees, there were was some issues with 3 rd saree, they did not send it. so i asked to refund, its been 1 month i am chasing them, they dont return emails and pick my calls too. I am going to put a consumer complaint to return my money back.

handloom sarees (8) customer support (3) customer service (3)
ankitd4
November 24th, 2017
shivprataps
May 31st, 2016
My experience is so so with this site
surajm
May 16th, 2016
The fabric quality of the products are awesome! Have a great sense of traditional wear making the people feel proud. Perfection always inspire us the same case with the Shatika Handloom Sarees. This Saree house is doing great work!

rajithar
June 16th, 2017
hitendras
March 31st, 2017
I have ordered from this site, and let me tell you, the quality of their products is amazing! The site itself is simple to navigate, for all those items you may consider to purchase in the future. Shopping for a saree couldnt get any easier! and is inspired by the runway. The site offers great value for money and I think its really worth checking out.
geniusk
June 14th, 2016
I wanted to gift my mother a saree and found this sire.. got some really quality stuff i was looking for.
manishj7
April 27th, 2017
A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up Shatika!!
dealm1
June 16th, 2016
Shatika best place to buy handloom sarees..product quality is awesome... the customer service was very good.
shipras1
June 13th, 2017
A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up.
pratimaj
May 31st, 2016
"I received the package today, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the items. The stitching of the blouse is PERFECT. I will definitely order items more in the future. Thanks for the professional and prompt manner of handling the entire order".
nehap10
good site
bussinesss
June 11th, 2016
The online purchasing experience was easy and everything from the time or order to receipt of shipment was prompt
surendrak
May 30th, 2016
On my friend recommendation . I have tried Shatika. I ordered a site from here, the customer care service is good. easy procedure to order and quality of the saree is also good and the best experiences ever. you can find Very good selection on the sarees. and before promised time delivery with best qualities products.overall I want to say that I am very happy with Shatika, All the product are very beautiful I always suggest others to shop at Shatika.
monikak15
June 7th, 2016
I have recently bought chanderi silk saree I really liked the fabric and the quality of the product... Will also love to continue to do shopping from shatika..
Good work shatika..
nidhid2
June 2nd, 2016
Very nice collection of handloom sarees. Must Try ....
chandanib
June 1st, 2016
Hi I would like to share my experience with Shatika. Recently one of my friend visited India from US and in order to welcome her I gave her a beautiful saree from Shatika and trust me she loved it a lot. The moment she wore that saree she looked elegant. Shatika has in this brand to give a taditional touch to the people. And when she was going back she bought 5-6 sarees more.Thank you Shatika for bringing in smile on my friends face.
vishalr1
June 7th, 2016
I HAVE PURCHASED RECENTLY A SAARI FOR MY MOTHER. THE QUALITY OF THE SAARI IS MORE THAN EXPECTED. IT IS ALSO CHEAPER THAN OTHER SITES AS WELL AS IN QUALITY.
parijatm1
April 10th, 2017
The title says it all Class and Heritage! served with great care and honor. Great collection at good prices served with great care and customer service. I found a perfect place finally!! A place which truly has Indian culture as its core values and is actully selling our cultural heritage products.
harithaa
May 14th, 2016
Excellent collection of Handloom Sarees both silk and cotton. Sarees from all regions of India are available at one stop shop. Recommend Shatika to all who want to support the Handloom industry of India. There is no compromise with the quality of products you receive from Shatika. The customer care team also responds immediately for any of your queries. In time delivery a plus point.
sanjaym12
June 7th, 2016
Gifted this saree to my sister for New Year; she simply loved it. Thank you again team Shatika, you are the best"
deeptij2
July 22nd, 2017
Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them. Very nice collection of sarees. Reasonable price the shoping experience. Is great delivery fast. Try others to try at here. The customer suport is also good keep it up shatika. Well done
deepaku
June 10th, 2016
Very satisfied with products and good service. I like to recommend Shatika all my friend and relatives as well.
shalua
April 28th, 2017
I ordered last month one Silk Saree. I really liked the product. It reached on time. In future i will buy more product.
satyams2
June 6th, 2017
The response time on queries are excellent. Delivery time was excellent. Outfit looked exactly the same. I am very happy with service and purchase. Will definitely buy again.
vikashp2
July 22nd, 2017
Shatika is a very trustful and its very responsive to customers satisfactions. The product is too good i bought a saree form shatika for my friend the saree is too good the fabric quality is also good and the fabulous design Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Shatika staff and other customers.

An Online Handloom saree store, Shatika is a ???Six Yard Revolution?۪ intended to make women all over the world love India and Indianess.

sakshamm
Saksham M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shatika?

Have a question about Shatika?