Shatika

Shatika has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Shatika also ranks 4th among Indian Clothing sites.

• Shatika best place to buy handloom sarees..product quality is awesome...
  • Customer support tried to fix but it did not work.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Shatika?

“Very happy with the product and the service”

Deepti J.
7/22/17

Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them. Very nice collection of sarees. Reasonable price the shoping experience. Is great delivery fast. Try others to try at here. The customer suport is also good keep it up shatika. Well done

“chasing for refund”

Rajitha R.
6/16/17

This is the first time, i am having such a bad experience in my life for online shopping. I ordered 3 sarees each of around 10 K totally 30 K. They sent me 2 sarees, there were was some issues with 3 rd saree, they did not send it. so i asked to refund, its been 1 month i am chasing them, they dont return emails and pick my calls too. I am going to put a consumer complaint to return my money back.

handloom sarees (8) customer support (3) customer service (3) reasonable price.the shopping experience (3)
ankitd4
November 24th, 2017
very beautiful collection that is just appropriate to enhance a person. the best part is they have such wide range of selection n u feel like u can take everything plus your pocket allows it too. very much affordable as well as unique. would love to shop in future n recommend others too.
vikashp2
July 22nd, 2017
Shatika is a very trustful and its very responsive to customers satisfactions. The product is too good i bought a saree form shatika for my friend the saree is too good the fabric quality is also good and the fabulous design Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them.
deeptij2
July 22nd, 2017
rajithar
June 16th, 2017
shipras1
June 13th, 2017
A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up.
shailendras4
June 12th, 2017
Nice collection of handloom sarees amazing designs and fabric and everything is nice and I like it gud gud gud gud gud very gud ... Collection handloom and fabric and sarees amazing design and everything
komals8
June 8th, 2017
Nice collection of handloom sarees... awesome work.nice collection from everyone so many varieties available..
satyams2
June 6th, 2017
The response time on queries are excellent. Delivery time was excellent. Outfit looked exactly the same. I am very happy with service and purchase. Will definitely buy again.
nikhils15
June 4th, 2017
The quality of sarees are so good and it's price is also very reasonable my wife liked it very much...also it provide a variety of print and fabrics to choose from
karanveers
June 4th, 2017
Very nice collection of new saaries send me qotetion of 1000 saaries I will buy jsjskshssgsgshehdnebeevevehdshdseedhejejehehdh
shalua
April 28th, 2017
I ordered last month one Silk Saree. I really liked the product. It reached on time. In future i will buy more product.
manishj7
April 27th, 2017
A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up Shatika!!
parijatm1
April 10th, 2017
The title says it all Class and Heritage! served with great care and honor. Great collection at good prices served with great care and customer service. I found a perfect place finally!! A place which truly has Indian culture as its core values and is actully selling our cultural heritage products.
hitendras
March 31st, 2017
I have ordered from this site, and let me tell you, the quality of their products is amazing! The site itself is simple to navigate, for all those items you may consider to purchase in the future. Shopping for a saree couldnt get any easier! and is inspired by the runway. The site offers great value for money and I think its really worth checking out.
payalg3
March 25th, 2017
Nice collection of Handloom sarees.The collections are very unique n quality looks rich...................All products having good quality
adilq
June 25th, 2016
Good quality of product and also good service. Keep it shatika.
paridhim
June 25th, 2016
The Sarees I received are really nice. Even better than the picture. The team was very responsive and accommodating I will surely return. But please have more sarees online with reasonable pricing. Great experience
abhinava1
June 20th, 2016
This is the first time that i have shopped online at Shatika after listening through my colleagues. The service has been good and smooth. BUt i heard you have lot of good collection at your shop and think your website doesnot get updated very often. Kindly get your website updated often which would help you attract more customers.
garimab
June 20th, 2016
very unique, very tasefull, lovely collection. It is a pride to have a saree from Shatika"
yashs4
June 16th, 2016
I think shatika is a wonderful shopping website. My sister bought a wedding kanchipuram handloom saree from here and it is indeed beautiful.
neerajt2
June 16th, 2016
This is best site for purchasing shares - i m allso purchased share.lovely collcollections
dealm1
June 16th, 2016
Shatika best place to buy handloom sarees..product quality is awesome... the customer service was very good.
jiyaa2
June 16th, 2016
shatika well done ...... sarees are so attractive and good lookind all the sarees are so good
amaank
June 14th, 2016
wonderful shopping experience. i bought the kalamkari silk saree during the ramadan sale and i got the excellent product on fair price.
digvijays
June 14th, 2016
Better it is , if u wanna shopping just go ahead and rock the shopping.

Questions? Get answers from the Shatika staff and other customers.

An Online Handloom saree store, Shatika is a ???Six Yard Revolution?۪ intended to make women all over the world love India and Indianess.

sakshamm
Saksham M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shatika?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Shatika?