Ethnicplus.in

Ethnicplus.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ethnicplus.in?

“Superb Quality and Stitching”

farhin s.
12/14/20

I have bought a lehenga for my wedding and got stitched also from them. Lehenga quality is so good not accepted this much good quality with the cheapest price. They sent me extra lace also for the belt. All women can go and buy from ethnic plus. Their collection is awesome and has very reasonable rates also. Going to buy many dresses from Ethnic plus by sure. Their customer service is very good they were in touch for my lehenga stitching and measurement. Got lehenga in 6 days at my address with so good packing loved packing too. <3

farhins1
December 14th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Check the Real image they have uploaded on the website. you will get idea of what product you will receive.

Products used:
Lehenga choli

Questions? Get answers from the Ethnicplus.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ethnicplus.in?

Have a question about Ethnicplus.in?