Secretspells.org

Secretspells.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Secretspells.org also ranks 17th among Magic sites.

How would you rate Secretspells.org?

“All I can say is there is some thing very real here”

Christian F.
1/29/14

All I can say is there is some thing very real here. My life is very different now and I have no regrets so far. Would like to give special thanks to those who helped me out.

“This Is One BIG SCAM!!!!”

sarah m.
6/23/11

This Is One BIG SCAM!!!! warning to all stay away all the want is your money. THIS SITE NEEDS CLOSING

jonathanf16
January 29th, 2014
sarahm14
June 23rd, 2011
This Is One BIG SCAM!!!!
warning to all stay away all the want is your money.
THIS SITE NEEDS CLOSING

okay this stuff is just weird and is likely to rip you off.

By T N.