The Card Inn

The Card Inn has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Card Inn also ranks 10th among Games sites.

• Quick and efficient with amazing customer service.
  • They have cheap prices and a unique unboxing experience with all orders.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The Card Inn?

“To experience my review then you have to shop here.”

Fy L.
3/5/20

A massive Thank you to James who has created a very unique shopping experience. When you receive your item it will put a smile on your face. Trust me It like Christmas very special and magical. You will receive a personal note from the top man yes James. You don't get this at any other place so an extra bonus for that. NO matter how small or how big your order is each item is taken real care to make sure it arrives securely to you. Also you will receive some awesome stickers if you like stickers like me. I definitely recommend to everyone.

customer service (5) unboxing experience (4)
fyl
March 5th, 2020
alanh314
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's always a pleasure to make purchases at the card inn store, the service from James is second to none and their prices are very reasonable especially when you take into account that they are a small developing business and don't yet have the buying power of larger retailers, I would highly recommend anyone to buy from here you won't be disappointed.
jiml669
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Items came in super quick time. The packaging was top quality and you could clearly see a lot
Of effort was put in to it. Highly recommend
vincentd174
Verified purchase
You get exactly as desribed a very well packeaged item from the indvidually wrapped decks, even when 'just the one deck it still came in a protected case, hand written note saying thankyou, and not one but 3 stickers to add to what will npo doubt be an ongoing collection in itself, and dont forget you always have the gold standard to aim for the better the whole experience, great job James
raymonds270
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I know you make a big deal of the "unboxing experience" - rightly so. This ethos does not disappoint. But the real Surprise is that the decks come in DS1 carat cases. Fantastic!
chrisl925
May 22nd, 2020
Huge love to James as he has made The Card Inn truly special. The "unboxing experience" is totally fresh and new which totally elevates that excitement of opening decks. 100% recommend to anyone who wants to buy quality cards!
ashtrickartistm
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Card Inn are the best and only place I will buy cards, they stock such a collection at the best prices and provide exceptional customer service! Unboxing like no other, very impressed and couldn't recommend them more! Keep up the great work!
stuartb327
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service one of the best uk sites for playing cards the owner James is an amazing and super nice guy can't enough great things about the site highly recommended
amrits20
Verified purchase
Great products on the site. Would recommend to everyone. It comes in great packaging and it is a very pleasant experience.
zenae
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
The quality of the cards were amazing. So very happy with that. And they came quite quickly considering the time that we are in right now. Thanks a lot!
thoma12
January 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Customer service and the personal touch just make this place the mutts nuts.
I love em!
russj24
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The website is easy to navigate and has an excellent and reasonably priced playing cards. They arrived with branded tape around the package and inside delicately wrapped in tissue paper. They are my first choice when buying cards.
richardt780
March 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
James at The Card Inn offers a great service. The package I purchased came well packaged and in good time. I expect to continue using this service for a long time to come. Especially as the choice of products grows.
jasonh638
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Considering the pandemic, communication on delivery was speedy and pleasant. The products are as described and a great price and then the unboxing experience really tops it off. Have already placed another order and will continue to use in future.
cianj3
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good service and good product too. Really enjoyed the personal touch
martine192
Verified purchase
Quick and efficient with amazing customer service. The packaging and extras just made the whole experience brilliant.
jamesd1456
January 30th, 2020
Super fast shipping, great customer service, great products and tasty packing chips! What more could you want?
Loved how secure the package was, and the note and stickers are a great touch, everything is just great!
mikep919
July 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Brilliant. Got these for my son and he's over the moon.
julianac32
June 12th, 2020
Just perfect. I have got it in 1 week and it's good quality
orsolyak5
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shipping was super fast! I got a nice note with the package and 2 perfect little surprises. Can't wait to order again. Def recommend it!
edo71
July 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am Very happy with the decks I received (orbit v7 and white lions). I enjoyed unboxing and using the decks so much i went back the next day to get some more. I definitely recommend the card inn to friends and is now my go to playing card store.!
adnanh12
April 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought from the Card inn many times, always been a positive experience. Excellent packaging, great customer service, couldn't recommend enough!
davids3458
March 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
I've had many dealings with this company, GREAT cards /puzzles, GREAT customer support!
dominikf3
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have been more than happy with the response time of the shop, package was quickly sent and even with tracking, great variety of cards and related things!
fraserd6
July 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
The Card Inn stocks a variety of different cards from different designers and manufacturers. I placed my order on a Friday, and it arrived the next Friday. They post every Friday and Wednesday, so you may have to wa it until your order is dispatched, but it will arrive in a secure and well packaged box, with some stickers and a card protector. DS1 carat card case, I believe. Their prices vary a lot, with some deck being more, less, or equal to common market price. That being said, you can find some good deals on their website. With queries, they respond with varying speed, some slow, and some quick responses. But that is to be expected, it's a fairly small buisness, and you can't do every thing at once. To sum up. A good place if your are going to order from them frequently, but compared to some other retailers, they do have a more limited stock selection. Choose your time to order, and yeah, a pretty decent company. To improve, I would suggest maybe a price match system, and an expansion to a larger variety of cards, but until then, keep up the good work.

Hi Bob, hit us up on Instagram@thecardinn for very quick responses. Alternatively you can contact us at thecardinn@gmail.com. Thanks! James, Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Hi John, If you take a look at our prices in comparison to other stores, you'll see we offer fair prices! On Feb 12 we are re-launching our store and providing TCI Unboxing Experience. This means that for every order, customers will be rewarded with special items and packaging. Feel free to email us or contact us on any social media site for more questions, Thanks, James Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Card Inn staff and other customers.

jamesk679
James K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Card Inn?

Have a question about The Card Inn?