The Card Inn

The Card Inn has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with The Card Inn most frequently mention customer service, unboxing experience and fast delivery. The Card Inn ranks 9th among Games sites.

• Bought from the Card inn many times, always been a positive experience.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The Card Inn?

“To experience my review then you have to shop here.”

Fy L.
3/5/20

A massive Thank you to James who has created a very unique shopping experience. When you receive your item it will put a smile on your face. Trust me It like Christmas very special and magical. You will receive a personal note from the top man yes James. You don't get this at any other place so an extra bonus for that. NO matter how small or how big your order is each item is taken real care to make sure it arrives securely to you. Also you will receive some awesome stickers if you like stickers like me. I definitely recommend to everyone.

card inn (0)
fyl
March 5th, 2020

alexr825
April 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

A friend recommended the Card Inn and I was really impressed. The website is beautifully designed and the choice, range and quality of the product on offer is exceptional. I got the Theory 11 Mandalorian playing cards and they were delivered gift wrapped at no extra charge with a hand written note Thanking me for my business. This is how small businesses can win against the online giants, by offering the personal touch. Keep up the good work!

harveyb100
November 26th, 2020

Amazing packaging, unboxing experience and stickers. Overall an amazing place to buy from!

Thanks for starting my collecting addiction!

jonathand369
September 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

A flawless experience. The website is well designed and easy to navigate. The prices are the best on the internet for the most part. The unboxing experience is an excellent idea that I've not been able to find elsewhere and delivery is fast with packaging that protects the decks. I would recommend the card inn to absolutely anyone and everyone interested in playing cards.

Edit(2nd review based on new orders):

I placed an order on February 11, not realising a big sale was about to happen practically the next day. Without me asking or messaging, the company emailed me stating they would throw in a bunch of free stuff and gave me a discount code for my next order so I didn't miss out on the sale. They even let me choose between which brick box I would like to be included with my order for free.

Already over the moon with this service I decided to place a second order on February 12, mainly for a bunch of the new products they had listed.

The fist order was for 2nd class post, while the second order was on 1st class post. For some companies this would have caused them a headache. The card inn however, went above and beyond once again.

I received everything apart from one deck in the 1st class mail all in one box specially packaged in the card inn premium gold wrapping creating an excellent unboxing experience (see second picture). All with the free stuff promised in the first email. The next day I received the 2nd class post with the final deck. I'm assuming they did this to keep their records of packages sent in order without it looking like one wasn't sent.

Over all phenomenal experience. Easily the best customer service I have ever received from any company. I will always buy from this company if they have what I want in stock, as a result of this experience.

Would recommend this store to everyone.

madihahm
March 2nd, 2021

I bought some cards as a gift and had a few questions about delivery. I messaged via instagram and received a reply so quickly! They were so helpful and assured me that I would receive my order within 3 days, which I did! The cards themselves are absolutely beautiful, I will definitely be buying from The Card Inn again!

Tip for consumers:
First class shipping is very fast, arrives in 1-2 days!

Products used:
Deck of cards given as a gift

grahaml85
March 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

As promised by James I received the mystery decks in beautifully wrapped tissue paper then enclosed in individual mini sacks.
Both the sacks AND the wrapped decks had wax seals - amazing attention to detail. The decks received were indeed worth more than the purchase price and I received at least one mystery deck from each tier.
You should definitely pick some up before they run out.

emeryb13
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Awesome experience shopping from this store and interacting with the owner on Instagram. Great playing card selection as well, lots of decks to choose from.

nurula21
February 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Always see posts on the packaging experience at The Card Inn and had to see for myself. It was, honestly, an amazing experience.
The attention to detail and care taken to wrap the items securely, and make it look presentable, was top notch! I'll defo be back and look to aim for that gold member status!

Tip for consumers:
If there's an issue, James is always on hand to help get it resolved. You're in good hands.

Products used:
Selected half brick of playing cards

alanh314
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

It's always a pleasure to make purchases at the card inn store, the service from James is second to none and their prices are very reasonable especially when you take into account that they are a small developing business and don't yet have the buying power of larger retailers, I would highly recommend anyone to buy from here you won't be disappointed.

jiml669
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Items came in super quick time. The packaging was top quality and you could clearly see a lot
Of effort was put in to it. Highly recommend

christ820
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

A wonderful surprise to discover this amazing website devoted to playing cards of all shapes, colours and sizes.
The guys were so helpful in setting me up with a nice couple of decks at a bargain price.

andrewm1457
March 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

I've made many purchases with The Card Inn, and have had a faultless experience each time. James delivers an incredibly high-quality, customer-focused service that sets him above other online card shops, and I simply couldn't recommend his business higher (in short, if there was a sixth star I could give him out of five, I would!)

jamesk679
James K. – The Card Inn Rep

Thanks so much Andrew that's really good to hear

michelleb2253
December 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy from start to finish. Love my cards. Delivery was longer than normal but that's due to current COVID issues. Will buy again.

danielr1247
September 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

Good service, quick delivery and felt like Christmas morning with lots of goodies to open thanks to the fantastic unboxing experience! :)

michaelv700
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

Overall, my experience with The Card Inn was positive. The product was well prepared and packaged to a high standard. In this age of creative content being used and shared online. I was left feeling a little disappointed by the lack of customer loyalty and retention offered after sharing a photograph online. Being in sales myself, I have benefited greatly from customers sharing photographs of products they have ordered. In return, all of my customers have been rewarded. This is good karma and reciprocity benefits both sides for ongoing longevity. The Card Inn has a good product and presentation. Keeping customers happy inspires them to return. Overall no complaints. My product is excellent and presented to me a professional manner merited by my investment.

adrianp138
December 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great buying experience form the Card Inn. The second time I have purchased from them and both times have been excellent. Nice cards, well packed with some nice freebies at a good price. What more could you ask for!

vincentd174
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

You get exactly as desribed a very well packeaged item from the indvidually wrapped decks, even when 'just the one deck it still came in a protected case, hand written note saying thankyou, and not one but 3 stickers to add to what will npo doubt be an ongoing collection in itself, and dont forget you always have the gold standard to aim for the better the whole experience, great job James

raymonds270
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

I know you make a big deal of the "unboxing experience" - rightly so. This ethos does not disappoint. But the real Surprise is that the decks come in DS1 carat cases. Fantastic!

chrisl925
May 22nd, 2020

Huge love to James as he has made The Card Inn truly special. The "unboxing experience" is totally fresh and new which totally elevates that excitement of opening decks. 100% recommend to anyone who wants to buy quality cards!

raed34
April 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I saw an impressive deck of cards on instagram which I immediately knew would make a great gift. After placing my order online I got a confirmation email and another update on delivery date.
Cards arrived promptly, neatly packed and beautifully wrapped. I have already placed my next order!

daler207
March 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Received 2 excellent decks ordered during the TCI secret stock event. Nice additions to my collection.

Top stock and service.

Playing Cards

ashtrickartistm
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Card Inn are the best and only place I will buy cards, they stock such a collection at the best prices and provide exceptional customer service! Unboxing like no other, very impressed and couldn't recommend them more! Keep up the great work!

stuartb327
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent service one of the best uk sites for playing cards the owner James is an amazing and super nice guy can't enough great things about the site highly recommended

amrits20
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Great products on the site. Would recommend to everyone. It comes in great packaging and it is a very pleasant experience.

juanr327
August 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

The price and customer service were great. I just love how easy it is to search for the product you want.

Hi Bob, hit us up on Instagram@thecardinn for very quick responses. Alternatively you can contact us at thecardinn@gmail.com. Thanks! James, Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Hi John, If you take a look at our prices in comparison to other stores, you'll see we offer fair prices! On Feb 12 we are re-launching our store and providing TCI Unboxing Experience. This means that for every order, customers will be rewarded with special items and packaging. Feel free to email us or contact us on any social media site for more questions, Thanks, James Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Card Inn staff and other customers.

jamesk679
James K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Card Inn?

Have a question about The Card Inn?