The Card Inn

The Card Inn has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with The Card Inn most frequently mention customer service, unboxing experience and fast delivery. The Card Inn ranks 10th among Games sites.

• Bought from the Card inn many times, always been a positive experience.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The Card Inn?

“To experience my review then you have to shop here.”

Fy L.
3/5/20

A massive Thank you to James who has created a very unique shopping experience. When you receive your item it will put a smile on your face. Trust me It like Christmas very special and magical. You will receive a personal note from the top man yes James. You don't get this at any other place so an extra bonus for that. NO matter how small or how big your order is each item is taken real care to make sure it arrives securely to you. Also you will receive some awesome stickers if you like stickers like me. I definitely recommend to everyone.

card inn (0)
fyl
March 5th, 2020
harveyb100
November 26th, 2020
Amazing packaging, unboxing experience and stickers. Overall an amazing place to buy from!

Thanks for starting my collecting addiction!
jonathand369
September 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
A flawless experience. The website is well designed and easy to navigate. The prices are the best on the internet for the most part. The unboxing experience is an excellent idea that I've not been able to find elsewhere and delivery is fast with packaging that protects the decks. I would recommend the card inn to absolutely anyone and everyone interested in playing cards.
emeryb13
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Awesome experience shopping from this store and interacting with the owner on Instagram. Great playing card selection as well, lots of decks to choose from.
alanh314
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's always a pleasure to make purchases at the card inn store, the service from James is second to none and their prices are very reasonable especially when you take into account that they are a small developing business and don't yet have the buying power of larger retailers, I would highly recommend anyone to buy from here you won't be disappointed.
jiml669
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Items came in super quick time. The packaging was top quality and you could clearly see a lot
Of effort was put in to it. Highly recommend
michelleb2253
December 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy from start to finish. Love my cards. Delivery was longer than normal but that's due to current COVID issues. Will buy again.
danielr1247
September 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good service, quick delivery and felt like Christmas morning with lots of goodies to open thanks to the fantastic unboxing experience! :)
adrianp138
December 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great buying experience form the Card Inn. The second time I have purchased from them and both times have been excellent. Nice cards, well packed with some nice freebies at a good price. What more could you ask for!
vincentd174
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
You get exactly as desribed a very well packeaged item from the indvidually wrapped decks, even when 'just the one deck it still came in a protected case, hand written note saying thankyou, and not one but 3 stickers to add to what will npo doubt be an ongoing collection in itself, and dont forget you always have the gold standard to aim for the better the whole experience, great job James
raymonds270
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I know you make a big deal of the "unboxing experience" - rightly so. This ethos does not disappoint. But the real Surprise is that the decks come in DS1 carat cases. Fantastic!
chrisl925
May 22nd, 2020
Huge love to James as he has made The Card Inn truly special. The "unboxing experience" is totally fresh and new which totally elevates that excitement of opening decks. 100% recommend to anyone who wants to buy quality cards!
ashtrickartistm
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Card Inn are the best and only place I will buy cards, they stock such a collection at the best prices and provide exceptional customer service! Unboxing like no other, very impressed and couldn't recommend them more! Keep up the great work!
stuartb327
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service one of the best uk sites for playing cards the owner James is an amazing and super nice guy can't enough great things about the site highly recommended
juanr327
August 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
The price and customer service were great. I just love how easy it is to search for the product you want.
massimilianog4
December 11th, 2020
Fantastic!
The package is really great! The gifts, the same.
The "thank you card" an optional item that I really appreciate a lot!
Congratulations!
My first time on this site, but not my last for sure!
amrits20
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Great products on the site. Would recommend to everyone. It comes in great packaging and it is a very pleasant experience.
zenae
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
The quality of the cards were amazing. So very happy with that. And they came quite quickly considering the time that we are in right now. Thanks a lot!
kylec519
October 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
From the first contact to the final product, every aspect of this store has been fine tuned to go beyond the customer's needs. Excellent stuff.
markh2414
January 19th, 2021
Verified purchase
I made a big order and was kept informed throughout. The packaging is second to none. Boxed up really well for transit and a few nice surprises in the box when I opened it. Thanks!
thoma12
January 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Customer service and the personal touch just make this place the mutts nuts.
I love em!
russj24
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The website is easy to navigate and has an excellent and reasonably priced playing cards. They arrived with branded tape around the package and inside delicately wrapped in tissue paper. They are my first choice when buying cards.
michaelv700
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall, my experience with The Card Inn was positive. The product was well prepared and packaged to a high standard. In this age of creative content being used and shared online. I was left feeling a little disappointed by the lack of customer loyalty and retention offered after sharing a photograph online. Being in sales myself, I have benefited greatly from customers sharing photographs of products they have ordered. In return, all of my customers have been rewarded. This is good karma and reciprocity benefits both sides for ongoing longevity. The Card Inn has a good product and presentation. Keeping customers happy inspires them to return. Overall no complaints. My product is excellent and presented to me a professional manner merited by my investment.
richardt780
March 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
James at The Card Inn offers a great service. The package I purchased came well packaged and in good time. I expect to continue using this service for a long time to come. Especially as the choice of products grows.
jasonh638
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Considering the pandemic, communication on delivery was speedy and pleasant. The products are as described and a great price and then the unboxing experience really tops it off. Have already placed another order and will continue to use in future.

Hi Bob, hit us up on Instagram@thecardinn for very quick responses. Alternatively you can contact us at thecardinn@gmail.com. Thanks! James, Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Hi John, If you take a look at our prices in comparison to other stores, you'll see we offer fair prices! On Feb 12 we are re-launching our store and providing TCI Unboxing Experience. This means that for every order, customers will be rewarded with special items and packaging. Feel free to email us or contact us on any social media site for more questions, Thanks, James Owner of TCI

By James K.,
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Card Inn staff and other customers.

jamesk679
James K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Card Inn?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about The Card Inn?