Secret Getaway

Secret Getaway has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Secret Getaway?

“Best Service and Personal Touch!”

Chantelle W.
2/21/18

How refreshing to deal with an online company who provide such excellent and personal service. My husband and I are planning a one-night getaway for our anniversary in beginning of March 2018 (so very short notice). After extensive searching we were unable to find anything suitable but Tania from Secret Getaway came to the rescue. :-) She provided a few options, but when we couldn't find a date that is suitable, she suggested something else. When we once again didn't agree, she gave us more options based on personal requirements - this was done in such a friendly, helpful and case-specific manner which made us feel that we're her only clients and she will go the extra length to find the perfect location. We booked our hotel last night and this also was a very easy process, after Tania found something exceptional for us. As an online booking-site I did not expect to receive "personal travel agent service", but it was great.... and the best of all is that the accommodation offered on their website are priced much much lower (discounted) than market prices or the advertised prices for the same properties on other websites. Thanks Tania, I will not hesitate to spread the word about your help and great service.

chantellew6
February 21st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Secret Getaway staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Secret Getaway?

Have a question about Secret Getaway?