SecretExtensions reviews

Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 1-800-520-5409

brendat118
2/3/19

Since my last review, I have been in constant contact with Luvmehair via email. It was my hope that this company own up and take responsibility for their mistake. Unfortunately this was not the case. Not only do they want me to pay for their bait and switch tactics (by insisting that I pay for the return shipping) they want me to commit mail fraud by lying about the value of the package. They want me to to state on the outside of the package; that the product they sent me was only worth $15.00 when in fact I paid over a $105.00. If I failed to do so and Luvmehair were to be charged a tariff by customs, they said that they would deduct it from my refund. They stated that they would do this because they could not afford to take a lost by paying a high value tax.

By commiting mail fraud, customs could either keep the package or send it back to me. Then I would be stuck with return shipping costs and the possibility no product.

To make matters worse, it would cost me $135.00 by UPS. This doesn't include duty (which is separate from state tax), tax, tracking and insurance. If I opt to send it by USPS it would cost me any where between $56.00 to $76.00 and not $20.00 Luvmehair insists that it cost. The reason for the higher shipping is because the box weighs over 2.205lbs or 1kg and UPS and USPS are taking in account the dimensions of the box and my address from where it is being sent. This is because Luvmehair want their free cheap gift back and the original packaging of the wig.

Either way I don't think I should pay one red penny for their mistake. Luvmehair sent the wrong item they should pay for the return shipping not me. So, I am going to let my credit card company deal with them because I am done.

All I can say is "Buyer Beware"!!!

nancyh43
8/6/14

I got their extensions from the show I saw and they are very easy to put in your hair though the first time it helps to have a friend around. Nobody noticed I had extensions. Well if your boyfriend runs his hand through your hair he will know.

dorothyv4
3/1/14

These hair extensions are so easy to use and the colors really do blend quite well. When you get them they might not look perfectly matched, but they will blend it like highlights. I recommend going a shade lighter for the highlight effect.

Questions? Get answers from the SecretExtensions staff and other customers.

SecretExtensions?