SeatStore.co.uk

SeatStore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SeatStore.co.uk also ranks 278th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate SeatStore.co.uk?

“Couldn't find cheaper”

ionut l.
8/11/15

At first, I was reticent on buying anything from this site, especially when buying a 400 pounds chair, as I couldn't find any good or bad reviews on the internet related to this site but when I checked the side domain which was 14 years old I decided to give it a try; I bought a chair from them it was very very cheap actually with a promotion I got it with 100 pounds cheaper than on Amazon or E-bay, they have good customer support, also they kept me informed with the progression.

ionutl
August 11th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the SeatStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SeatStore.co.uk?

Have a question about SeatStore.co.uk?