Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

mahirm3
Mahir M.
8/5/15

I had a promotion code, "CRAIG5" It was supposed to give me 5% off. Additionally, the link said33 each then after I click it became34. I am very disappointed in your tactics to squeeze extra money out of me. I would like the6 + 5% difference refunded before I am satisfied.

davidl709
David L.
8/4/15

Jessica on chat was very helpful.
There should be a way to access tracking numbers on orders, if you are paying $15 for 2day FedEx you should be able to track an order and know when and if it was delivered. Most services readily give tracking numbers as soon as mailing is arranged. Even after contacting customer support I was informed of the status but still not given a tracking number.

jeffs331
Jeff S.
8/1/15

"Easy and best secondary prices I've found" was what I posted right after ordering. However, a couple days later when I contacted the vendor, Big Red Tickets, about the status of my order I was told that my seats were unavailable. How can that be?

They did find me tickets that were fairly close to the section I had chosen "for no additional charge" (although they were about the same price when I was shopping anyway) but when I told them of my concern no answer was given. The new tickets they sent did print easily but that is a little unnerving for a first time customer. Everything else has gone pretty smoothly. I guess I'll only know for sure when they are scanned at the ballpark. If they do I will use Seatsmart again.

stephanieh204
Stephanie H.
8/1/15

Just nervous that we won't get the tickets delivered until 2 days before the event... meanwhile this is a birthday gift for a friend... and a lot of money! Thanks.

elenae12
Elena E.
7/29/15

my ticket arrived in time and i had no problems with it at all. : )
it was a bit pricier than the original ticket but that was expected after the tickets ran out at the venue

courtneyc76
Courtney C.
7/28/15

Shopping here is pretty quick and convenient. I got tickets for a Dodgers game and after I purchased them, my friend decided she wanted to go. In no time i was able to find seats in our section and make the purchase. Easy as pie!

geraldh59
Gerald H.
7/27/15

I was surprised that my tickets won't be shipped until 26 September. with 2 days for FedX to ship that means I won't have them until 28-29 September. I bought the tickets for a family experience. If something goes astray, I will only have 4 days to straighten it out, and that causes some concern. This is my first purchase from Seat Smart. I hope I will not be disappointed.

jeffreyb139
Jeffrey B.
7/27/15

first time user and i will have to take that leap of trust,i will let ya know after i have recieved my tickets and make it to my seats.To be continued!!

ayeshaw3
Ayesha W.
7/24/15

Really appreciate the lack of price gouging on delivery fees and no extra fees on top of the tickets.

williami14
William I.
7/24/15

Great customer service, the chat representative showed me how to use your site and how to save a few bucks. Very good service!

2.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?