Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

trisham28
Trisha M.
6/29/17

So far so good. I will feel more secure when the order has processed and I am able to print the tickets.

kelsyd1
Kelsy D.
6/29/17

The site was very user friendly! I did have one question though- I got a promo code in my email to use for Detroit Lions tickets for 5% off my order but I wasn't able to use it. There was not a spot on the checkout page to enter in the SUMMER5 code. Can that be applied to my order and the difference taken off my credit card?

Thank you!

Kelsy

geraldh59
Gerald H.
6/29/17

I was surprised that my tickets won't be shipped until 26 September. with 2 days for FedX to ship that means I won't have them until 28-29 September. I bought the tickets for a family experience. If something goes astray, I will only have 4 days to straighten it out, and that causes some concern. This is my first purchase from Seat Smart. I hope I will not be disappointed.

jeffreyb139
Jeffrey B.
6/29/17

first time user and i will have to take that leap of trust,i will let ya know after i have recieved my tickets and make it to my seats.To be continued!!

williami14
William I.
6/29/17

Great customer service, the chat representative showed me how to use your site and how to save a few bucks. Very good service!

elenae12
Elena E.
6/29/17

my ticket arrived in time and i had no problems with it at all. : )
it was a bit pricier than the original ticket but that was expected after the tickets ran out at the venue

ayeshaw3
Ayesha W.
6/29/17

Really appreciate the lack of price gouging on delivery fees and no extra fees on top of the tickets.

stephanieh204
Stephanie H.
6/29/17

Just nervous that we won't get the tickets delivered until 2 days before the event... meanwhile this is a birthday gift for a friend... and a lot of money! Thanks.

courtneyc76
Courtney C.
6/29/17

Shopping here is pretty quick and convenient. I got tickets for a Dodgers game and after I purchased them, my friend decided she wanted to go. In no time i was able to find seats in our section and make the purchase. Easy as pie!

2.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?