Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

patriciaw178
Patricia W.
5/11/19

All I know is that I bought 2 tickets on Row B. I don't know which seats they are. Would like to know that ahead of time.

rexm48
Rex M.
3/6/19

No B.S. no hidden fees, I don't even look at the other guys, I just come here and geat the price I see on the screen.

lisab589
Lisa B.
10/14/18

I have been communicating with Brian regarding a price difference from a different web site. He has assured me I will be refunded the difference in price x 2. He has been very prompt in getting back to me. Thank you Brian

allenc88
Allen C.
9/9/18

Come here first and don't bother or waste your time going elsewhere because no one can beat SeatSmart!

jacintaq
Jacinta Q.
9/8/18

I was extremely nervous buying my tickets from a site I had never used, but am glad I did. They didn't have any extra fees and they were the lowest price I found. The guy answered my email the same day and got my ticket to me within an hour of responding to the email.

karynp6
Karyn P.
7/29/18

Would be nice to have a spot to "filter" based on price you want to pay etc. If it was there, I missed it.

dc235
D C.
7/26/18

Seems ok. Too soon to be giving out 4 and 5 stars. I'll need to see if the process is seamless from start to finish and wait until after game day to see if everyhing was seamless. This was my first pirchase.

davidb1627
7/2/18

They boast being able to price match and beat any other COMPARABLE tickets on the web.. in other words.. same seat/same row.. same day... ok check.. after a lot of research and debating I found 2 or 3 different tickets that I could acquire cheaper elsewhere.. but figured I'd try to deal with Seatsmart and have them beat the price i found.. as they boast about their best price policy...

So after a bit of looking I found no way to price match effectively so I instead sent an email into them requesting info on how to go about the price match.. after being told and asked for my examples i sent in links to the tickets at another website for them to view.. after about 7 days.. I got no response and was curious why.. so I responded to their last email and questioned if they were able to help me out with a match.. within 30 mins i got a response mentioning the tickets they had were cheaper than the tickets I found originally.. -

Which of course they are now.. they had 8 days to change and update the price for the tickets... likely to avoid having to do a price match for me..

So after that response.. I sent another email and mentioned that I had requested the match over a week ago and the prices likely changed since then and why did it take so long for them to respond...

I never did receive an email back from them..

based on my experience.. I'd suspect their reviews are fairly fraudulent..

teddyp13
Teddy P.
6/29/18

I love SeatSmart - exceptional customer service to the point where I received a call from Dan when I was having an issue with the checkout process. Would definitely recommend to anyone else looking for an alternate source to get tickets from with a much better experience.

corak9
Cora K.
6/14/18

I am sure the fees are hidden in there somewhere but thank you for at least charging me exactly what you said you were charging me.

andreaa111
Andrea A.
5/21/18

Simple process and tickets arrived by email immediately. No fees and tickets were really affordable. Will definitely use again and again.

michellef191
Michelle F.
4/24/18

Definitely the cheapest price, no additional fees. Had a question and the response was timely and very helpful.

spencerb40
Spencer B.
3/19/18

So this year...it's as good as last year, which is great!
No surprises, Low prices. Hope management leave it alone!

natalies144
Natalie S.
1/22/18

I have a vision disability which i need more contrast with the words to the background. It was hard for me to fill out the form.

joycet50
Joyce T.
1/13/18

Better that the other tickets outlets who give you and price and then in very small print at the bottom adds huge fees

rebeccaw122
Rebecca W.
12/15/17

I tried to buy tickets and was declined related the fraud team. I called the bank and everything was fine. It is your end that is the problem. I looked again and the tickets I tried to buy are gone. I am trying to purchase another pair of tickets and haven’t succeeded in the final step of confirmation after checkout. If this attempt fails, I am through with this site. It is way to cumbersome

claudiac81
Claudia C.
12/13/17

While I had a difficult time purchasing tickets, the support staff really helped me out! Thanks to Dan and Brian!

noe4
No E.
12/2/17

Site navigation is easy. No hidden fees for processing or email delivery. Seatsmart beats the competition.

myronl12
Myron L.
11/28/17

Quick and Easy. One suggestion.... Please list the price range in the master list of a team's events, so a user does not have to click on event by event to find out what the price range is for a series of games.

michellew308
Michelle W.
11/17/17

I have used Seat Smart several times and I have always been very happy!!!!!
Tickets were received within 2 days of ordering.

katherines113
Katherine s.
11/16/17

Love that there are no additional fees. Those fees can be shocking. And ticket delivery is prompt.

randelt
Randel T.
10/25/17

After reviewing prices at over 25 different sites, Seatsmart had the best price and no hidden fees that appear at checkout!

ronaldm179
Ronald M.
10/18/17

Very easy, but I wish customers new about a mandatory Fed Ex charge of $15 or more even if an even is purchased in October for February.

melissau7
Melissa U.
9/28/17

First-timer, very simple. Was hesitant due to ticket prices being lower than anywhere else but so far so good! Honestly felt this was to good to be true but I got my tickets and saved a bunch of money through this site! Highly recommed.

melvam2
Melva M.
9/24/17

Easy to use and was able to use a coupon that covered the shipping. Was a little concerned when I didnt get an email confirmation. I was able to find a number to contact a real person. He assured me I would receive the tickets Wed. Yep got them today. Two days before the game. Saw the price on the tickets. They were only marked up $10 each, not bad!

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?