Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

lisab589
Lisa B.
10/21/18

I have been communicating with Brian regarding a price difference from a different web site. He has assured me I will be refunded the difference in price x 2. He has been very prompt in getting back to me. Thank you Brian

jacintaq
Jacinta Q.
9/12/18

I was extremely nervous buying my tickets from a site I had never used, but am glad I did. They didn't have any extra fees and they were the lowest price I found. The guy answered my email the same day and got my ticket to me within an hour of responding to the email.

allenc88
Allen C.
9/9/18

Come here first and don't bother or waste your time going elsewhere because no one can beat SeatSmart!

karynp6
Karyn P.
8/2/18

Would be nice to have a spot to "filter" based on price you want to pay etc. If it was there, I missed it.

dc235
D C.
7/30/18

Seems ok. Too soon to be giving out 4 and 5 stars. I'll need to see if the process is seamless from start to finish and wait until after game day to see if everyhing was seamless. This was my first pirchase.

teddyp13
Teddy P.
7/3/18

I love SeatSmart - exceptional customer service to the point where I received a call from Dan when I was having an issue with the checkout process. Would definitely recommend to anyone else looking for an alternate source to get tickets from with a much better experience.

davidb1627
7/2/18

They boast being able to price match and beat any other COMPARABLE tickets on the web.. in other words.. same seat/same row.. same day... ok check.. after a lot of research and debating I found 2 or 3 different tickets that I could acquire cheaper elsewhere.. but figured I'd try to deal with Seatsmart and have them beat the price i found.. as they boast about their best price policy...

So after a bit of looking I found no way to price match effectively so I instead sent an email into them requesting info on how to go about the price match.. after being told and asked for my examples i sent in links to the tickets at another website for them to view.. after about 7 days.. I got no response and was curious why.. so I responded to their last email and questioned if they were able to help me out with a match.. within 30 mins i got a response mentioning the tickets they had were cheaper than the tickets I found originally.. -

Which of course they are now.. they had 8 days to change and update the price for the tickets... likely to avoid having to do a price match for me..

So after that response.. I sent another email and mentioned that I had requested the match over a week ago and the prices likely changed since then and why did it take so long for them to respond...

I never did receive an email back from them..

based on my experience.. I'd suspect their reviews are fairly fraudulent..

corak9
Cora K.
6/14/18

I am sure the fees are hidden in there somewhere but thank you for at least charging me exactly what you said you were charging me.

andreaa111
Andrea A.
5/25/18

Simple process and tickets arrived by email immediately. No fees and tickets were really affordable. Will definitely use again and again.

michellef191
Michelle F.
4/24/18

Definitely the cheapest price, no additional fees. Had a question and the response was timely and very helpful.

spencerb40
Spencer B.
3/23/18

So this year...it's as good as last year, which is great!
No surprises, Low prices. Hope management leave it alone!

natalies144
Natalie S.
1/27/18

I have a vision disability which i need more contrast with the words to the background. It was hard for me to fill out the form.

joycet50
Joyce T.
1/17/18

Better that the other tickets outlets who give you and price and then in very small print at the bottom adds huge fees

rebeccaw122
Rebecca W.
12/19/17

I tried to buy tickets and was declined related the fraud team. I called the bank and everything was fine. It is your end that is the problem. I looked again and the tickets I tried to buy are gone. I am trying to purchase another pair of tickets and haven’t succeeded in the final step of confirmation after checkout. If this attempt fails, I am through with this site. It is way to cumbersome

claudiac81
Claudia C.
12/13/17

While I had a difficult time purchasing tickets, the support staff really helped me out! Thanks to Dan and Brian!

noe4
No E.
12/7/17

Site navigation is easy. No hidden fees for processing or email delivery. Seatsmart beats the competition.

myronl12
Myron L.
11/28/17

Quick and Easy. One suggestion.... Please list the price range in the master list of a team's events, so a user does not have to click on event by event to find out what the price range is for a series of games.

michellew308
Michelle W.
11/22/17

I have used Seat Smart several times and I have always been very happy!!!!!
Tickets were received within 2 days of ordering.

katherines113
Katherine s.
11/16/17

Love that there are no additional fees. Those fees can be shocking. And ticket delivery is prompt.

randelt
Randel T.
10/31/17

After reviewing prices at over 25 different sites, Seatsmart had the best price and no hidden fees that appear at checkout!

ronaldm179
Ronald M.
10/22/17

Very easy, but I wish customers new about a mandatory Fed Ex charge of $15 or more even if an even is purchased in October for February.

melissau7
Melissa U.
10/3/17

First-timer, very simple. Was hesitant due to ticket prices being lower than anywhere else but so far so good! Honestly felt this was to good to be true but I got my tickets and saved a bunch of money through this site! Highly recommed.

melvam2
Melva M.
9/29/17

Easy to use and was able to use a coupon that covered the shipping. Was a little concerned when I didnt get an email confirmation. I was able to find a number to contact a real person. He assured me I would receive the tickets Wed. Yep got them today. Two days before the game. Saw the price on the tickets. They were only marked up $10 each, not bad!

nicholasc73
Nicholas C.
9/18/17

Purchasing on the website was fast and easy. I didn't expect it to take two weeks for the tickets to be emailed. More communication would have been nice.

sherij11
Sheri J.
9/18/17

They asked about a promo code during checkout but I couldn't find anything online about promo codes for you guys, not even for first time users. Now that I've checked out you're providing me one to pass on? Gee thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?