Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk

Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk?

“Excellent customer service”

R W.
7/27/20

I ordered some paint for garden benches and when it arrived via Parcel Force it had been damaged in transit and there was a soggy parcel of paint! I contacted the firm, sent them images of the packet and they, without question. Resent the goods which arrived in satisfactory condition. I can recommend this firm.

rw448
July 27th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk?

Have a question about Sealantsandtoolsdirect.co.uk?