The Ur-Quan Masters

The Ur-Quan Masters has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Ur-Quan Masters ranks 159th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate The Ur-Quan Masters?

“A very excellent retro space exploration game”

Michael P.
12/1/13

A very excellent retro space exploration game. Absolutely free and many mods available. I played this as a young buck in the 90's. Great story line and large areas to explore. I loved this game so much I downloaded and got the map printed at Costco in poster size.

michaelp69
1,449 helpful votes
December 1st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the The Ur-Quan Masters staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Ur-Quan Masters?

Have a question about The Ur-Quan Masters?