Sanctuarie

Sanctuarie has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sanctuarie also ranks 40th among Plus Size sites. The most common issues with Sanctuarie are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Sanctuarie?

“Wow, I had completely the opposite experience!”

Renee S.
12/9/11

Wow, I had completely the opposite experience! The quality of the dresses I got were really nice, and wow, the price was unreal. I got to choose my sleeves, my neckline, and I'm really tall, so I was even able to order them extra tall, and the price was still a fraction of what I'd pay at Macy's Woman for "off the rack"! I LOVE this store!

“Stay away”

Pat H.
5/31/19

Rush shipping took 5 business days. Received wrong size. They promised correct size would ship that day. Two days later still waiting for item to ship.

path83
May 31st, 2019
sysmexn
March 15th, 2017
The clothing are very cheap quality and the service for returns is a scam. I purchased more than one item and was very disappointed. When returned was told I could not get a refund only a store credit but still had to pay for shipping. The items were 4 times bigger than the size I bought very unrealistic looking.
rs16
December 9th, 2011
I LOVE this store!
maryw7
February 15th, 2011
Clothing is poor quality, fabric to thin to wear, sewing shabby with strings all over, elastic at waist not straight in casing. Description on web not at all like product.Called and was told to return items (they had an unbearable smell as well) Was told I would be given refund or credit.I returned the items. They gave me neither...ripped me off $260

Everything is made & ships from California

By Jackie S.

You can buy them from the site, and they usually just take a couple days to make. Most items are made to order, and most can be customized!

By Jackie S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sanctuarie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sanctuarie?

Have a question about Sanctuarie?