Review of Sana Safinaz

Tel: 021-3610542
bulk@sanasafinaz.com

nabilam3
5/18/19

Customer service non existent for defective and damaged goods. Lace defective on Muslin lawn 3b bought as an Eid present for mother. Be warned you good be paying double for 1 fit for purpose outfit. Daylight theft. Extremely disappointed.

za9
5/3/19

I ordered $200 worth of stuff with them online, and didn't end up getting my package. I tried calling their 24/7 line and after numerous tries, someone picked and basically he put off my questions by saying the complaints department will get in touch with me. And obviously no one did. I tried emailing with my concerns and no one replied to those either. Basically, you're better off ordered from some other place like Annus Abrar, where they will actually get in touch with you via whatsapp (a much more reliable way to contact overseas customers) if there are any concerns. This is an absolutely garbage business, run by people who don't know how to treat customers and people who want to make money by scamming others.

muhammadb37
3/26/19

I am glad with the information that you provided, this is very useful. Thank you for posting. Such accurate Site are very hard to find.
But I have website with the same content. One of the Top Pakistani manufactures | Over 80k facebook followers trusted by 1000's of Regular Customers Zaibtann Services.

fast
1/23/19

They don't deserve a single star....
Got stuck with them as someone gave me a present that needed to be changed. Nobody would answer their "24/7" customer service. There is no way that the owners can be contacted to be told of how their company is treating its clients... DISAPPOINTED at the fact they get the best designer awards!!!! Sickening

nh76
10/12/18

This company is an absolute disgrace! I have raised my concerns with them in the correct manner. I even wrote them a several pages long formal complaint letter. They have no formal complaints procedure so they did not know what to do. I have been ill treated by their staff, who have been so rude to me. I have literally had enough. They are a disgrace to Pakistan. I do not understand how the owners do not know about this or are not aware of the disgraceful staff they have! They need to sort their company out and get rid of some A*holes!

rozinab
5/21/18

My mum has always wanted an outfit from this company ,so for Eid i decided to go on SanaSafinaz website and order her an outfit. I stumbled on an outfit: CODE LUXURY 18-04B which is a mint green colour outfit with beads attached, i decided to buy this as well for myself.
I received the materials, to my disbelief, the outfit material/lace beads that made me attracted to the outfit in the first place was not included in the material, it is shown on the images on the website from what the model is wearing and its stunning though it is not what i actually received at all...
Theres no lace beads at all.

They have breached consumer rights by misleadingly/ under false advertisement, showing goods and sending something different/incomplete.

I have taken screen shots of their website page, images and what i received and have contacted trading standards and raised this issue to which a claim has now been filed.

I am utterly annoyed how the pieces of material, very basic, cost me £80 alone. No stitching and not the same as the images they have advertised.

My mothers outfit that cost £50 on its own without stitching, the material is very cardboard like.

In total including shipping i paid around £150.

I am very annoyed at how this company has sold goods under false advertisements.

And therefore i will pursue forth with this claim against the company.

Tip for consumers: Do not view their images and think thats what you are paying for, its all rubbish from Pakistan and you will end up filing a claim against them.

Questions? Get answers from the Sana Safinaz staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Sana Safinaz