This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sahara Beauty

Sahara Beauty has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sahara Beauty ranks 519th among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate Sahara Beauty?

“Fabulous, fabulous Afro and Afro Caribbean beauty...”

Tahir A.
4/19/14

Fabulous, fabulous Afro and Afro Caribbean beauty products. I really love them. I actually got my order in about 3 days after purchasing... pretty quick shipping. This is a place I would recommend over and over.

“UNRESPONSIVE AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Natasha O.
9/17/20

THEY WERE UNRESPONSIVE AND TERRIBLE. DID NOT SHIP OUT MY PRODUCT AND LIED THAT IT WAS SOLD OUT WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY IN STOCK. I CONTACTED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, NO RESONSE. STAY AWAY! TERRIBLE COMPANY.

natashao37
September 17th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Don't ever use it.

Products used:
None

tahira6
April 19th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Sahara Beauty staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sahara Beauty?

Have a question about Sahara Beauty?