This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Safemount.co.uk

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

Safemount.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Safemount.co.uk ranks 462nd among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Safemount.co.uk?

“Con artists-don't purchase from this site”

tim p.
6/22/15

Still awaiting goods from this site ordered on June 4 2015. Nobody has contacted me about the whereabouts of my purchase despite me sending them several emails and phone calls.

timp38
June 22nd, 2015

janec5
March 27th, 2010

Having looked at this website on several occasions prior to making a purchase and even contacting the people who run it, I'm extremely upset and disappointed that not only have they failed to send my order purchased on 06/03/2010, but have also failed to respond in any way to my numerous enquiries by phone and email. My advice is not to purchase anything from Safemount.

anishm
July 2nd, 2010

Worst Site ever. I have ordered and item from this website, they have taken my money and not sent the item. I have emailed them several times and also left several voice messages. Next step is to speak to Consumer Direct.

Questions? Get answers from the Safemount.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safemount.co.uk?

Have a question about Safemount.co.uk?