Review of Saatva Mattress

Tel: 1-877-672-2882
2018 Customer choice award

shaunar160
3/20/19

Great product, Super fast delivery by two helpful gentlemen.Will deal again.
Regards and thank you...

judithc20
1/22/18
• Updated review

Well, I've now slept on the mattress for over a year and it's still great! So if you're looking for a new mattress I highly recommend the Saatva.

“This .com actually communicates.”
1/22/18
• Previous review

This is one of the best .com sites I've ever visited. Almost all the information is there, the links are easy, work well, and no question is left unanswered. In fact, quite often when I clicked on a link, I found answers to questions I never even thought to ask! It's almost no holds barred - 99.5% transparent. Why not that last 0.5%? Well, it did come as a bit of a surprise that there's a $99 delivery charge as I didn't see that anywhere (although there are so many links I admit I might have missed it). If that's the case, then I apologize. BTW - After two or three weeks of deciding, going to the site time and time again, I finally ordered the Luxury Firm mattress and am eagerly awaiting delivery in 9-18 days.

P.S. I received the mattress in nine days. The delivery people were efficient, polite, and a pleasure to deal with. They gave me time to inspect the new mattress for flaws (there were none) and to lie down on it and roll over. I've now slept on it for a bit over two weeks and it absolutely lives up to it's ads. No more back pain when I get up in the morning, no more being "grabbed" by a mattress so that I couldn't roll over without waking up and grabbing the headboard. I love this mattress - I'm 75 years old and this is the best mattress I've ever slept on.

elizabethm108
12/28/16

Great mattress, the best. Great price a swell and reliable delivery. As you may--or may not know, obama has passed a law requiring every mattress's manufacturer to place rat poison inside all mattresses as a fire deterrent (You may say, wait a minute, presidents don't pass laws in a democratic republic like ours, Congress does. Correct. No president pass laws anywhere, kings do, but obama has been an exception). If you research the subject http://www.strobel.com/making_news.htm you'll find out that this company is willing to build up a mattress for you without rat poisoning if your doctor states that you are allergic (who woudln't be?). Strobel even offers a list of physicians throuought the US willing to work with you. My mattress was pre-obama 'rat-poison' so it didn't have the poison, but it was old. I didn't want to go a physician route, concerned that it would be time consuming, so I've been looking for an organic mattress for quite sometime. I did a lot of research that included reading blogs and clicking on links for an extensive period of time and the price for an organic mattress varied from $1,500 to $23.000.00. I guess my angels were with me when I decided to use another search engine (duckduckgo.com and I should write a review about this) and bingo, found this company named above and the price was nothing even close to all the other organic mattress that I found researching from coast to coast, not to mention that the fees for delivery from the other companies ranged from $450 to $700 and I paid only $100 ($99) for delivery, but I had no idea how much an organic mattress would change my sleep, affect my health and even my moods. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! If I understand it correctly they use herbs to retard fire (and I think I noticed their perfume for about 2 or 3 days and then it went away, which is good because I'm not into perfuming things), but the sleep I got out of it was phenomenal and the price was a bargain. Saatava asked me for a review. They had a great customer service and called me to check if my order was corrected etc. but I want to write one review only which would include the quality of the mattress itself and not just about customer service, so I waited to receive the mattress and to try it for a few weeks. The mattress is luxurious, high, as I asked, and offered me a comfort that I have never experienced before with my previous mattresses (My mattress was the top of the line when I bought it some years ago) and to be honest, if it wasn't for the fear of the rat poison, which I read was making many employees that work at mattress companies severely ill, I would not have searched for an organic mattress and in all fairness, if it wasn't for this engine duckduckgo, I would never have found this company either. You can check them out at saatva. I'm very impressed. An organic mattress will change your life, it changed mine. Whether you buy there or somewhere else, an organic mattress makes a huge difference. Now, companies out there should have an option "how did you find our products" other than 'google', such as "name the search engine". For most part, if you want to inform a company that you found them on the internet you have to say you found them on 'google' which may be true for the most part, but not always.

Tip for consumers: You can disucuss with them what do you think would be a good height for your mattress and other areas of customizing your mattress. They are knowledgeable and courteous.

jimr75
12/15/16

Before I a purchase anything expensive, I research until I'm 99 percent sure I have chosen the best. For over a year, I investigated almost every mattress from TempurPedic, The Sleep Number, Simmons, Beauty Rest, etc. During my quest for the best, a friend of mine mentioned a company located out of Texas, Saatva. I had never heard of them.

I have a herniated disc due to being rear ended by a Jeep doing 60 mph and me sitting still. He never touched is brakes. I'm lucky to be alive. Every morning was an ordeal to get out of bed and then pain for the rest of the day.

I decided after all my research, that my best choice was Saatva. What did I have to lose. If for any reason I wasn't happy, I could send the mattress back for a full refund. They offer three degrees of firmness. From there, I chose the size and depth. The total price including delivery was $1,400.00 for a California King.

The men who delivered the bed were great and they took my old mattress as well. I couldn't wait since it had been over ten years since my last new mattress. After the first night of sleep, I woke with less pain than I had since before the accident. This mattress is so comfortable and now I actually jump out of bed and only experience pain when I over did things the day before.

I don't know anywhere you can buy an American made mattress, this comfortable, for such a reasonable price. I see now, they are advertising on television and internet. But they are still an online business to keep cost down.

If you're in the market for a mattress, do you homework, read the reviews on the internet, Consumer Affairs and here on Site Jabber.

You not only will get a great night's sleep, you'll do so with money in you pocket you saved by not buying an expensive, overrated mattress.

I should mention, I bought mine in 2014, so the prices may have changed, but I'm certain you won't find a better mattress at this or any price.

I went to their website as well as read reviews on the internet including Consumer Affairs and SiteJabber. First, I was knocked out by their prices. Next I was impressed by their 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Finally, I liked the fact that I got to build my own bed and that it was manufactured in the USA.

harrietb8
10/14/16

As of the date of writing this review I couldn't get a mattress shipped to Hawaii. Too bad because these mattresses are great.

ericg71
Eric G.
3/19/16

I just had to write this review because if you are in the market for a high quality bed you - have come to the right site, my friend. This company truly stands by its product. I would not buy my bed anywhere else but Saatva. For the price, you absolutely can not find a better luxury mattress then Saatva!

kevinn31
3/16/16

My bed was starting to be uncomfortably soft. I needed a new mattress that had great support and the comfort I wanted. Saatva not only has a firm support system, but it's mixed with the foam padding to create the perfect bed! I couldn't recommend this bed more!

robertd239
Robert D.
2/27/16

We are on our 3rd week sleeping on our Cal King luxury firm mattress. After sleeping 8 years on a Sleep Number, I was a bit skeptical, to say the least. Omgoodness - this bed is an answer to our prayers! Before buying the Saatva, we purchased a Simmons and ended up returning it. I'm glad we did - and saved over $1000 in the process. I have multiple back injuries, and have experienced a huge improvement since using this bed. Thanks Saatva!

steveg104
2/14/16

Mattress stores offer a "good deal" on mattresses compared to their own prices. When I found saatvamattress.com, I found an unbeatable price for the quality of mattress I recieved! Not only is my mattress like a slice of heaven in my room, but I didn't break my budget in order to get it either!

dani4111
Dan I.
1/5/16

Besides absolutely loving my new mattress, I can't say enough good about the amazing, quality customer service. The online customer chat is a really great feature and they quickly answered all of my questions. The delivery crew was equally impressive. Saatva, you have another loyal customer. I sing your praises to anybody that will listen.

josephm183
Joseph M.
12/30/15

To be honest, I was really worried about not testing the mattress before buying it, but with their great sleep trial, why not. Got the firm, and boy is it FIRM, but we love it! Loved so much ordered another for the cottage (luxury) less firm, but also wonderful. Would highly recommend to anyone!

barbarar107
11/27/15

A lot of foam mattresses sag at the edges and being a big guy, I need support there. Saatva's mattress has a mix between coil support and foam. With my new mattress, I can sleep comfortably on the edge and it feels as if I were sleeping in the middle. I haven't slep better in ages!

michaelo67
11/6/15

Finding a mattress that doesn't have that horrible off gassing smell was difficult. I tried a few stores, but found the Saatva brand was of interest. I decided to use this site and was pleased by not only the prices, but also by the fact that they are eco-friendly! I can sleep better now, not only knowing that I'm not inhaling such horrible gasses, but also that I didn't break my wallet in order to get it.

maryd176
10/28/15

Most mattresses are delivered in a box or wrapped up and need to inflate and set up before you can even sleep on it. Saatva has a white-glove delivery service instead of a packaged bed delivery. Once they arrive, they set up the mattress and take away the old one, allowing me to sleep on it right away! And when something came up with the mattress, they kept me in the loop until my purchase arrived, I couldn'r have asked for better service!

bills191
Bill S.
10/28/15

I got the mattress yesterday and I had the best night sleep ever last night. Being disabled, I need solid firm edge support to dress and this Saatva fits the bill. Great price and a great mattress. I'm never buying a showroom mattress again.

lisaz10
6/7/15

I have been sleeping on a spring bed for a while but it wasn't until I tried Saatva's mattress that I actually slept. I didn't realize how much sleep I had been missing out on and the Bed Spring is a wonderful addition to my new mattress. It was the best decision I have ever made and I sleep a lot better now!

damonc16
7/16/13

I am posting this review because I would like to extend my warmest thanks to Saatvamattress.com for the satisfaction they have given me. I purchased twin mattress from Saatva last May and was happy with the customer support this site provided. More to that, I am very much happy with the mattress, I got more than my money's worth. Saatva mattress is indeed a luxury mattress at a very affordable price.

romnickm
7/15/13

I have tried a couple of mattresses already but unfortunately I just end up returning the ones I have purchased to the retailer even before the trial period ended. But not with the mattress offered by Saatva. The price and the quality of Saatva mattress really suit my needs and preference. And I was very happy with it. Thanks to Saatva Mattress for putting an end to my mattress hunting endeavor!

16 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Saatva Mattress staff and other customers.

Saatva Mattress?