S-worldelectronics.ca

S-worldelectronics.ca has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. S-worldelectronics.ca ranks 48th among Camera sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate S-worldelectronics.ca?

“Best option to buy Camera”

Davin T.
7/25/20

Normally I don't write review but for this company I would have to write. They are amazing... Highly Impressed with their service and product. I received my camera which is not canadian version but sometime I buy international versions too and s world is my first choice now in camera gears for me. I will post photos too on google after my tour. Thank you

“Keep away and it is basically a scam!”

Qifan L.
11/4/20

I purchased a Fujifilm camera on Sep 30 and is told to wait 10 business days to be delivered. A few days later, I got a email indicating shipping in process. That status keeps unchanged until today after more than a month! On the 15th Oct, I reached them regarding the status. And they replied it would be delivered in 1 or 2 days. On Oct 21, I reached them again and they replied it would be delivered in a few days because the Canada Post only come to pickup on specific days. I waited until Nov 2nd, nothing is happened. Then I searched web and found there are so many complains just like my case. I contacted them asking for refund. They promised it will be refund in 24 hours. One day later, I asked them again and they replied it should be today. I waited one more day and nothing happened. Keep away and It is basically a scam!

qifanl
November 4th, 2020

Keep away and It is basically a scam!
done257
July 6th, 2020
I ordered an Aura Pink Note 10 on June 24,2020. I was told that if I paid via e-transfer, they would update the order status from "On Hold" to "Processing" immediately, so I did. I checked the next day, the status was still "On Hold." I contacted them via chat and it was only after then that they even bothered to change the status to "Processing."

Two days later, I checked and the status was still "Processing." I sent messages on June 27th and 29th to ask when they would be processing my order, and I received this same generic response, "... your delivery expected date is July 3rd. We kindly request you to be patient. We are committed for our delivery date, not the shipment date." I was getting concerned since July 1st was a holiday, and they assured that the item would be delivered July 3rd.

On July 2nd, I was terribly disappointed to find that, at 1pm (during my lunch break), the status was still "Processing!" I sent a chat message to follow up, and it was only then that they FINALLY responded with, "I will contact the warehouse." At 1pm? I finally received an email at 5:44pm saying that the order had been "shipped," and was given a tracking number.

I checked the tracking number, and found that the shipment information had been sent at 3:19pm on July 2nd, after which it had been picked up by FedEx at 6:24pm. I received an automated call from FedEx that I should expect it to arrive before 12 noon on July 3rd. However, at 4pm, it still had not arrived! I called FedEx, only to be told that it had left Ontario at 1:51pm on the 3rd, and that even though it was sent as "Priority Overnight," it would be impossible for me to receive it on July 3rd. I had an appointment at 5pm and had to leave home so I had to wait til the last minute before I finally decided to have the shipment re-routed to the nearest FedEx authorized ShipCenter rather than have it arrive when no one was home to sign for the package and then cause further delay to receive it.

I contacted S-World on Saturday via chat, and asked why they did not follow up with their warehouse earlier even after I sent messages to ensure that they would send it and I would receive it on July 3rd as they promised. The person I had a chat with insisted, "our commitment is delivery date, not shipping date." I wonder if that person knows the difference between shipping and delivery. Because the SHIPPING definitely AFFECTS DELIVERY. How can a delivery date of July 3rd be assured if they won't ship the item EARLY ENOUGH? The person seemed not to understand my point: How can an item definitely be delivered by a certain date if it was not prepared by their warehouse within an acceptable timeframe for it to be delivered on time?

I wonder if I had not followed up at 1pm on July 2nd, what would have happened?

Today, I had to pick up the parcel from the FedEx ShipCentre. But to my utter horror, it was not the correct colour of the item that I had ordered! I tried to send chat messages and to call them on the customer care number written on the warranty form they sent. NO REPLY TO MY CHAT MESSAGES!

They used to respond VERY QUICKLY to my chat messages when I was first inquiring, and even after I had placed my order. However, now, they NEVER responded to my chat messages! Finally, I received an email saying, "either keep the phone and we will offer 15% compensation or send it back to us and we will send you the correct phone." I hated the colour of the phone they sent!

I am still awaiting their response (VERY, VERY SLOW) to my email.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM THEM. THEY OFFER TERRIBLE SERVICE, AND THEY SOMETIMES ARE RUDE WHEN RESPONDING (I received a message saying, "There is nothing like ignorance." How could they say that when they didn't even seem to understand the difference between shipment and delivery dates?)

If I could give the lowest rating, I would.
davint5
July 25th, 2020
stevenmm
March 8th, 2020
This is my first experience with S World Electronics, but I will definitely think of shopping here again. I got an excellent deal on a nice package with some neat extras!
kennethim
February 11th, 2020
Had ordered Nikon AF 24mm F/2. 8D block from SWorld Electronics. Quite satisfied with the product. They always provide timely delivery and within budget. Love to shop from SWorld.
shrnrt
March 1st, 2020
I love that everything is communicated clearly and that all emails were thorough. Payment is quick and the whole process was so simple to use! Will definitely do this again, if needed

Questions? Get answers from the S-worldelectronics.ca staff and other customers.

sworlde2
s-world e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about S-worldelectronics.ca?

Have a question about S-worldelectronics.ca?