S World Electronics

S World Electronics has a consumer rating of 3.55 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. S World Electronics ranks 36th among Camera sites.

How would you rate S World Electronics?

“Best option to buy Camera”

Davin T.
7/25/20

Normally I don't write review but for this company I would have to write. They are amazing... Highly Impressed with their service and product. I received my camera which is not canadian version but sometime I buy international versions too and s world is my first choice now in camera gears for me. I will post photos too on google after my tour. Thank you

“Order not received after one month”

Chloe F.
2/23/21

This has been the worst shopping experience of my life. I deeply regret ordering at S World Electronic. I ordered a camera worth $1100 on January 24,2021. The little ad "shipping within 2 business days" helped my decision as I needed this quickly. I trusted this ad. The delivery date was 2 weeks after my order. It's a bit long, but I agreed to it and the salesman on the chat confirmed that I will get my order within 2 weeks. After a week and no update of my order, I contacted them. Since that day, I've been told, each time I asked, that my order will ship today or the next day for sure. They did this for 3 weeks. For example, on Feb 1, they emailed me "We would like to let you know that the entire logistic system is running slow therefore your order will be out for delivery by Tuesday and you will be advised with live tracking details via email. Also your order is going on priority shipment, so you can expect delivery within 2-3 business days." And this went on and on, giving me excuses and always saying I will get my order soon. On March 16,2021, they created a Canada Post label. I was really happy, the delivery date was supposed to be on March 22. But after few days, I realized that the package has never been picked-up. It was just a label. They told me it has been picked up, but Canada post informed me that they don't have it. Today, March 23, after asking several times a reimbursement and/or an update on a delivery date, I received an apology email offering me a reimbursement of 5% of my order. I would have agreed if I had my order in hand, but I have nothing, not even a clue about when it could be shipped. So after one month, I have no order and no reimbursement. I will update my review, if I get one of them.

chloef46
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Do not order here, you will never get your package.

I ordered a camera Sony a6400 but I never received it

gobis
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

The best place to buy camera and lenses.
The employee JAI is the best person to deal with. Very authentic product better than bestbuy and Henry's. This guys beat anybodies price.
Jai you deserves this thought!

******The greatest thing that you can do in life is to live to your peak and to set an example that there is a way to live beyond all limitations.*******

Looking forward to do business in a long term period.
Gobinath.

Tip for consumers:
Best price and quality in the planet as long as JAI is there.

Camera fuji xs10 and lens xf 50-140mm f2.8

davint5
July 25th, 2020

qifanl
November 4th, 2020

I purchased a Fujifilm camera on Sep 30 and is told to wait 10 business days to be delivered. A few days later, I got a email indicating shipping in process. That status keeps unchanged until today after more than a month!
On the 15th Oct, I reached them regarding the status. And they replied it would be delivered in 1 or 2 days.
On Oct 21, I reached them again and they replied it would be delivered in a few days because the Canada Post only come to pickup on specific days. I waited until Nov 2nd, nothing is happened. Then I searched web and found there are so many complains just like my case. I contacted them asking for refund. They promised it will be refund in 24 hours. One day later, I asked them again and they replied it should be today. I waited one more day and nothing happened.

Keep away and It is basically a scam!

done257
July 6th, 2020

I ordered an Aura Pink Note 10 on June 24,2020. I was told that if I paid via e-transfer, they would update the order status from "On Hold" to "Processing" immediately, so I did. I checked the next day, the status was still "On Hold." I contacted them via chat and it was only after then that they even bothered to change the status to "Processing."

Two days later, I checked and the status was still "Processing." I sent messages on June 27th and 29th to ask when they would be processing my order, and I received this same generic response, "... your delivery expected date is July 3rd. We kindly request you to be patient. We are committed for our delivery date, not the shipment date." I was getting concerned since July 1st was a holiday, and they assured that the item would be delivered July 3rd.

On July 2nd, I was terribly disappointed to find that, at 1pm (during my lunch break), the status was still "Processing!" I sent a chat message to follow up, and it was only then that they FINALLY responded with, "I will contact the warehouse." At 1pm? I finally received an email at 5:44pm saying that the order had been "shipped," and was given a tracking number.

I checked the tracking number, and found that the shipment information had been sent at 3:19pm on July 2nd, after which it had been picked up by FedEx at 6:24pm. I received an automated call from FedEx that I should expect it to arrive before 12 noon on July 3rd. However, at 4pm, it still had not arrived! I called FedEx, only to be told that it had left Ontario at 1:51pm on the 3rd, and that even though it was sent as "Priority Overnight," it would be impossible for me to receive it on July 3rd. I had an appointment at 5pm and had to leave home so I had to wait til the last minute before I finally decided to have the shipment re-routed to the nearest FedEx authorized ShipCenter rather than have it arrive when no one was home to sign for the package and then cause further delay to receive it.

I contacted S-World on Saturday via chat, and asked why they did not follow up with their warehouse earlier even after I sent messages to ensure that they would send it and I would receive it on July 3rd as they promised. The person I had a chat with insisted, "our commitment is delivery date, not shipping date." I wonder if that person knows the difference between shipping and delivery. Because the SHIPPING definitely AFFECTS DELIVERY. How can a delivery date of July 3rd be assured if they won't ship the item EARLY ENOUGH? The person seemed not to understand my point: How can an item definitely be delivered by a certain date if it was not prepared by their warehouse within an acceptable timeframe for it to be delivered on time?

I wonder if I had not followed up at 1pm on July 2nd, what would have happened?

Today, I had to pick up the parcel from the FedEx ShipCentre. But to my utter horror, it was not the correct colour of the item that I had ordered! I tried to send chat messages and to call them on the customer care number written on the warranty form they sent. NO REPLY TO MY CHAT MESSAGES!

They used to respond VERY QUICKLY to my chat messages when I was first inquiring, and even after I had placed my order. However, now, they NEVER responded to my chat messages! Finally, I received an email saying, "either keep the phone and we will offer 15% compensation or send it back to us and we will send you the correct phone." I hated the colour of the phone they sent!

I am still awaiting their response (VERY, VERY SLOW) to my email.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM THEM. THEY OFFER TERRIBLE SERVICE, AND THEY SOMETIMES ARE RUDE WHEN RESPONDING (I received a message saying, "There is nothing like ignorance." How could they say that when they didn't even seem to understand the difference between shipment and delivery dates?)

If I could give the lowest rating, I would.

stevenmm
March 8th, 2020

This is my first experience with S World Electronics, but I will definitely think of shopping here again. I got an excellent deal on a nice package with some neat extras!

jeaneb9
February 12th, 2021

If you're searching for a fab deals, you must check out this website. We got a Samsung S20 Ultra 512GB(Special Edition Phone) at the best discount we could have asked for. The product was well packed and delivered quickly, without any hassle.

rachelh494
February 18th, 2021

Decent choice of gaming products. I wanted a Nintendo Switch. I got the product at fair price, with quick delivery! Overall, I rate S World 5/5 stars based on my shopping experience.

Best for electronics products

Nintendo switch

kennethim
February 11th, 2020

Had ordered Nikon AF 24mm F/2. 8D block from SWorld Electronics. Quite satisfied with the product. They always provide timely delivery and within budget. Love to shop from SWorld.

shrnrt
March 1st, 2020

I love that everything is communicated clearly and that all emails were thorough. Payment is quick and the whole process was so simple to use! Will definitely do this again, if needed

zhannav1
February 25th, 2021

2 months waiting! No camera No money…

2 months waiting! No camera No money back!
2 months ago we ordered camera-2200$... after a few weeks waiting asked several times- what's going on? Where is camera?
Always was answer- problem with Canada post.
8 days ago we called to Canada Post asked what's going on with such parcel, they answered that they even didn't get this item from seller! So was created only label and that's all! In the same day we connected with this shop and they again said that problem with Canada post -Canada post lost our camera... and we asked of refund! So 8 days ago we asked of refund and still NO refund! They just lie that they will return today or tomorrow money!

Questions? Get answers from the S World Electronics staff and other customers.

sworlde2
s-world e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about S World Electronics?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about S World Electronics?