Rubinmc

Rubinmc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rubinmc ranks 12th among Video Games Other sites.

How would you rate Rubinmc?

“GREAT JOB!”

Karol W.
4/10/20

I have only one thing to say. I RECOMMEND THIS SERVER! Nice atmosphere, friendly people... Go and play! ;) ~ Me---> Bebok96 recommend this one! :)

karolw11
April 10th, 2020

paulinaw7
April 16th, 2020

I reccomend this server, i have really good time there. There are a lot of nice and friendly people.
Kotlu666

ibawerty
April 13th, 2020

I love this server! A lot of people play there and it is nice to play there. Administration is not bad.

Bawert and HenirbelNP

xxblackx
April 19th, 2020

There are many modes on the server, i. E. without boredom
Administration is friendly
Bufcio1337

kowaliczekk
April 16th, 2020

RubinMc is a great server with a great atmosphere, nice admins, moderators and owners. I really recommend a super server

MY NICKNAME: Kowaliczekk

izakoooi
April 4th, 2020

One of the best 1. 12. 2 Minecraft Servers! MobArena, Plots, Survival, PVP Arena and best - Hide And Seek

Nick izakooo

Questions? Get answers from the Rubinmc staff and other customers.

kamilg10
Kamil G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rubinmc?

Have a question about Rubinmc?