Review of Romance Tale

Romance Tale reviews

support@romancetale.com

josephg312
5/15/19

The site is a complete scam. I spent some money, But when I was ready to go to China, none of the ladies had any time to meet me in person. I wish I saw the reviews before I spent my hard earned money.

mikeb899
4/26/19

The truth, in my opinion, is it is a fraud, as are the "women" who are, apparently, nothing more than paid sirens, apparently, hired to have lonely men buy more and more expensive lots of coins to spend on conversations with people who may be women who appear to being coached to appeal to the lonely heart's desire to hear. Stay away, if at all possible. I spent about $1,000.00 US {almost Y7,000 PRC) over a period of 6 months. The result of that and discussing of planning a trip to in-county, there was only baby food cereal platitudes of love and togetherness, without any effort to that outcome. Please be warned, stay away!

robertl803
4/23/19

First of all every woman on there was in love with me. 19 to 70. The women are all beautiful and like to flirt a lot.They are fun to chat with but as for any meaningful conversations not so much. Up sell is what they do. Asking for stickers, wanting to see your pics, sending sexy pics to you.All cost you something and it does add up. To finally get contact info you need to spend 3000 credits which is about $600. I thought I'd found someone but whenever I'd ask a question about her life and what she was like she would change the subject or ask me to send another pic of me. It was the same with more women. The website will cover you're credits if things should not get to an actual
meeting. The ladies are a delight to talk too but their actual commitment to you is questionable. Plenty of "rich" women offering me cars, homes and even a million dollars.
I was looking for companionship for the rest of my life but I felt that I might be getting scammed. This being all said I can't tell you if it's for you and if it's worth the money spent.The women are beautiful and they give you and ego boost with the flirting and their pics. I just wanted to tell my story. The decision will be up to you. Hope you have better luck.

davidr1286
4/20/19

romancetales.com is a scam please don't waste your money the women are there to chat to get you to buy credits and send pics that cost extra money and once you get to the amount of credits needed to request contact information they disappear or have some excuse why they refuse your request and some of the women have several profiles different names and ages but the same pics truely a scam!!!!!

benj103
2/24/19

Site had a lot of ladies I was interested in. I bought 20 credits 4$10. Enough to send at least 2 messages to women that message me. I was also interested in them. I tried to send messages 3 times they didn't send. Messages would disapear. I don't type so it took awhile for me to retype 2 times. Most of these sites have sister sites. I'll try 1of them see if their there. Careful there

Tip for consumers: Would'nt credit or anything.
I would had spent good bit of money. So they ripped me off $10 but they lost maybe $100 or more. Maybe more with this rateing

johnb2354
2/19/19

Face it, the old saying that if it looks to good to be true then it is applies here more than anywhere else. If you need love and companionship do not come here. All you will find here are pictures fraudulent conversations at $2 a picture and $36 per hour

paulg568
2/3/19

The pictures are mostly of women from nudegirls4u. They start being sexy but really just want you to spend money.

candidoc
12/23/18

My personal experience was not good. Spent a lot of money for nothing. Read everything before you sign up.

ronaldn48
12/17/18

After a year on here and 2k lighter in the wallet..i do wish i had read the reviews prior to loosing myself in this bull$#*! site..SCAM; SCAM; SCAM; i spoke exclusively to just one for more than 6 months..got told all the promises she could conjure up.. And for what? Too be told that she can't put up a selfie because her phone isn't a smart phone..then all of a sudden absolutely no contact for the last 26 straight days... NOT A SINGLE WORD FROM HER OR STICKER..then suddenly just 3 days ago i got a letter from the picture that i talk to for 6 months..how ever this new person that is using the same pictures describes herself as a restaurant owner,and is having problems with her ex because she doesn't get the sex she wants from him. this is not the same person i talked to for 6 months..the original person said she inherited a factory from her father and is running it making women's clothing. OH MY!!! What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive..i would be okay if it where only the one time thing..but that's not the case at all..i uncovered another scam by blocking 98% of all messages.. i chose to like a picture from this lady by the name of Kelly 55..we had a few conversations but nothing that would give me any reason to continue our conversations..so we stop communicating..2 weeks ago after 5 months of not talking to the original kelly; i received a message from a Yiping Ding 38,,i found this to be very strange occurrence; because Yiping used the same photo graph that i like with the original Kelly 56..when i brought it to the attention of the site; their explanation was that the same person (kelly) set up two profiles using the same pictures for 2 different but yet the same person...RUN RUN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK,,THE SITE ADIMN TRIES TO SIDE STEP THE ISSUES WITH MONTH LONG INVESTIGATIONS AND YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE WITH THEM..Somebody out here knows how to shut down this site..i wish i knew how because i am an advocate for truth, justice, an the American way. i'm no saint but i strive for it daily as all should..i have a fix it ticket into the admin..hopefully they will get back to me with some half way decent reason why things are the way they are..i'll post results asap.. I HATE TO SAY THIS...DON'T BE SO STUPID AS I WAS..grrrrrrr;

mop10
12/17/18

I was only spent $4 dollars for one minute message reply and I was chatting to one of the fake lady , all the storys absolutely are made up and fake don't spend even one dollar on AsiaCharm Victoria Hearts and RomanceTale, those people must to known to the world of Scam, I think all those Sacamer from Russia and Ukraine with thier English grammar and broken English they all pretended are Chinese and have different level of English, the funny thing is all they promised to the story they are highly interested in western country and all they pretending have business and rich like a doctor or all kind of international business, one of the letter I received from the lady she were telling me she is a doctor and have lots of money right away to buy me a nice villa in my country Canada, please any one reading this make sure tell the whole world to stay away from all that Scammers, they must be arrested those fake people to shut down the fake dating site

tamys1
12/17/18

My boyfriend uses this site because he was feeling down and worthless and wanted some sexual attention when I was going through a rough patch. I caught on to him using the site and believing these bots. I gave him the option it was his family or these fake ass women and they almost cost him everything. He honestly thought these women were real and wanted him. Do not get me wrong he is a smart man but he fell for this hook line and sinker. The only good thing is, he never spent a penny just read their messages. I did read them as well and told him this was a fake site and fake women. I am walking away from with my head high because if I can see from one look it is a scam and trust would never be again he is left with a computer, a site that will ruin him in everything he does and still being a lonely horny man only looking for comfort in the wrong areas. RUN MEN because real is what is in front of you and not on a screen and costs money.

robertb1339
11/30/18

all profiles are fake, pictures of girls are just professional photography of models, those are not ordinary women's pictures taken on smart phones.
The messages that keep appearing on your page are fake, stupid and unrelated, looks like all is run by robots.
Stay away from this, don't pay any money

charless571
11/23/18

I spent $30,000 to discover these facts. LOL yup a down payment on some real-estate.
Romance tale is a well run finally tuned romance scam machine operating globally by Jewish mafia with ties to Russian Mafia. I communicated with about 30 ladies over the course of 2 years. I chatted with all the ladies, exchanged letters and had phone calls to via a translator at times.
I had the good fortune of speaking with a lady who worked in this environment and another who had a conscience and confirmed my discovery. The ladies you are communicating with share a room where they are earning a very good living through many unsuspecting males with each simultaneously spending approximately $2 per minute chat-time, $10 letters and $15 photo shares and $100 for every 10 minutes of your phone call to talk to them. Easy oh so easy to spend over $1000 in two 15 days if you talk to more than one of their 'employee'. If you experienced the phone call what would happen is the lady would speak painfully slow so you will easily spend more than 30 minutes to an hour on the phone extracting information from them which by the way will never work or if it does work they will answer once then ignore you or block you. Then back online you go and ask what is wrong with their phone to which they will reply it is a Chinese connection problem and to please keep trying. If you get a short conversation with them on their "personal" phone, you may pick up the sound of chat replies being sent out while they are talking to you on the phone. Maybe they will ask you to sing them a song which by the way is their way of mocking you while they share your bad singing voice with their "co-workers". The girls share time using the same profile. You ever notice the personality of the girl changes at different times of the day? How else do you suppose (in many cases) "Sally Wang" is always online when you sign on no matter the time of day or night? Many of the profile photos are the same from 8 years ago when I first saved the profile information. This company also has FEMBOTS that have a programmed algorithm to respond to your questions. But if you ask it a very personal question to do with matters other than sex, beauty, marriage or relationship, it can never answer your question and is programmed to reply with something along the lines of "I can't wait to be with you" etc etc. This site is also directly connected with the Arab, African, Spanish, Filipino, Russian and Ukrainian sites with identical formats. They offer you the premium membership which grants you access to all these sites where . . . . wait for it, . . . you can spend even more of your hard earned money. Walk away, walk away from this modern day legal way of robbery. The positive reviews here are the site members attempting to balance the negative reviews.

leet110
11/9/18

I recently closed my subscription on the Zoosk dating site for second time because of no results from the profiles offered me,,no messages from any of the women,,it is a scam,,don`t be fooled by there advertisements of being one of the top dating sites. Also my last subscription was to end on February 12,2019,,they had records of it as i did,,i had to send a e- mail to remind them and a few days later they charged my credit card for another $59.95,,unauthorized by me which could lead to a fraud...After a lengthy conversation with them that made me very angry ,,they decided to refund the amount back on my next credit card statement..Be careful ,,as they will charge you without your knowledge and consent,,,another scam site to get your money and you get nothing...

lynnw153
11/6/18

Guys, honestly don't touch this site, the women aren't real, my friend was scammed out of $$$thousands contacted by a Chinese lady who told him all he wanted to hear so he spent credits, this company prey on the vulnerable, disgusting site

peterm556
11/5/18

Headless photo's when ask to do a selfie no go tell you lies scamming for monies Governed by the people in the Ukraine When a question gets too hot freeze the site

beverleyh19
11/1/18

Daisy was talking to my husband even though she knew he was married
What 48 year old wants a relationship with an 70 year old man unles she is looking for money or a way to get to Australia stop the crap and leave our old blokes alone

terryh279
10/31/18

This site and these others are a joke... Victoria Hearts and Asian Charm are all affiliated. I have had one profile view and 29 new emails....IMPOSSIBLE! Out of 29 emails received 4 profiles did not even exist....this site is very expensive so don't waste your money...they have models that are paid to be onsite.....you don't have a chance guys....don't waste your time or money.

carlv36
9/27/18

after buying enough credits to get the contact info. the request had to be resumitted then the girl turned down my request after i spent more money. FYI it takes $1,000 dollars american to get contact info. i believe i was talking to someone from romancetale just leading me on DO NOT Waste your money!!

timothys231
9/3/18

they mask their deception by printing disclaimers in their fine print rules and terms of use sections. I really need to read everything and spend hours researching before diving in to sites like this. I got scammed into wasting thousands of dollars. Its all good the people perpetrating the scam and deception by using a medium like the internet well there a special place in hell reserved for these $#*!s! So that gives me some consolation! I feel like such an idiot! And thats why all those associated with this site will burn in hell. Its like the worse thing you can do prey on someones emotions to scam them anonymously! Burn baby burn!! It matters not China is toxifying itself, Russia is destroying social graces, I should have known better! Romance tale should be ashamed and you will be when you die! Good luck!! |You wil need it!

totals3
8/20/18

This website is so scandalous! Most if not all are fake profiles! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE! They have people that work for this site to get guys to buy and spend more credits. Fake Fake Fake all day long. They play on your emotions and say they want to marry you. Customer service is a joke as well, they give you generic answers all the time. They play dumb like they dont know whats really happening.
TOTAL SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: TOTAL SCAM STAY AWAY!!!

jeremyb202
8/17/18

I am not a rich guy and I really need one of these rich women on this site or so they say to afford it for me. I can understand charging for certain things in order to keep the site up and running, But It costs almost 150$ for 750 credits. They charge you 2 credits per minute just to chat with one person. 30 credits per mail sent 50 credits to look at a picture or video contained in the mail and if the mail has any length at all they even charge you to read it. Needless to say the credits are gone before you know it. Dating sites like this should be considered criminal and shut down. As soon as I finish burning up the credits I have already wasted my money on. I am done with this site.

josephg197
7/24/18

24/7/2018
This site tries to trick you into spending more and more money, the 'women'never send messages which address your profile. Your inbox is flooded with messages, which cant be genuine. ( Even say you are handsome when you have no photo). The customer service 'replies'are received within minutes of your complaint, and never address your specific question. The prices are sky high, it is not worth risking your money on this scammer site with fake profiles. All the women, even the ones in their 50s look like models

billi29
7/15/18

This site tries to trick you into spending more and more money and there is really no way to tell if you are talking to a fake person . They all say the same things over and over again with different girls. Who are they kidding is anyone really that stupid. They ask for pictures over and over and these cost a lot of money to send and as you send mor the price goes up . They also say you have to buy over 3000 credits in order to get the woman's information. What a bunch of crooks

carlf74
7/10/18

Back with a second part,
I have forgot to mention in my previous note that I did know real people on the site still were totally different than the pretty chick I thought I was chatting to. jajajajaja,....is so dumb of these sites to make things up. Well the final fact is that she did like me sooo much that she send me a picture with my requirement on, one picture with my name written on a paper. She was nothing compared to the picture Romancetale was exposing to the horny boys looking for a sweet ass Chinese girl,...WOOWWW man she was Fat and Ugly mama...So it is all computer digital work. hahahahaha...I had to crack myself down, but with all respect these are the serious ones who also believe in the site, still they pay 0 Yuan to chat with you. So think how you want to spend your cash.

Also the pictures on the site are true, I saw all these girls, Hana, Daisy, Bella ...I even meat 2 same Bella and asked support what is going on ? so their answer was , she can have 2 pages,....but it is a freaking lie dude..... Also most of the messages you send do not reach the other site, so ask for your monthly expense cut if you find the "RIGHT ONE" and decide to spend money on the site.
Braking up with a fake girl means she will contact you in 8 days asking you" WHY, WHY you break my heart? WHY? " all to give you time to think and waste the $. My own experience while this girl I spend over 5000 credits to her,the counting stopped because it was the max required to get the information of this person. So yes, wooooow crazy right?....hahaha well I could play the game,...to share with you....But the fact is I send information request and she was mad, she came up withal kinds of reasons,...because she is rich I want to know her place where she lives and you know...the stereo type $#*! of low cultured and pour economical and minds...busted, She works for the great Romancetale ....

The pictures shared on this forum site are real and 90% of the Chicks are stolen pictures from a foto shop or downloaded from something like Google or Facebook. Chinese do everything to get your money and Romancetale, Victoria Hearts and AsiaLove . these all are the same company. Great job sharing these digital chicks and they rich comments, hahahaha....

Shortly I try ChinaLove Cupid are cheaper and have good people there but make sure you have wechat app they do not speak English these girl. Some will lore you to a other dating site and make you an income for them. Good luck and watch your spending on this site. Cheers....

O yes it is more probable to get a Chinese girl in your city than through these sites, yesterday one Chines girl stared at me and my driver looking over my side shoulder told me she was staring at me and her cookie felt of her mouth, they do like westernman but do not know how to approach because they know they are not the Sexy Hot machines walking around. So your chances to meet one in your place has higher probabilities....Good luck you all God is great.

What a scam you are right all 3 sites are a scam. AsiaCharm, Romancetale, and AsainMelody are all bogus sites. All these sites have the same ID numbers.

By robert p.

can't be done at all..so save yourself the time and anguish and not bother trying

By Ronald n.

Je veux un paquet de bienvenue de20 crédits s'il vous plaît

By Samba B.

It's is totally a scam. Company based in USA which supposedly contracts to a foreign dating site for members. The help desk is the same Ukrainian based outfit as victoriaHearts, also a scam.

By John B.

no it is not; it is for wise people to review and make a sound decision on where or not to put up money for a bull$#*! site

By Ronald n.

That is the only thing this site does right. True id check to know that you are not a bot writing to the site bots! That and the site can now match you with your criminal records! They can check out your financial situation to know just how much they can scam out of you without breaking the law and stealing it.

By Scott m.

1000% complete scam....don't spend a dime on romance tale. com

By Steven M.

Coz you will get a STD from them screwing you out of your money

By Steven M.

I have not heard of a single marriage or person to person meeting. They state in fine print that the gender of the person replying may be different than depicted. My instinct tells me it's just workers being paid to extract cash from any male dumb enough to believe this garbage. International laws should uphold integrity of this money scamming organizations.

Scammmmm

By Steven M.
Questions? Get answers from the Romance Tale staff and other customers.

Romance Tale?