Review of RockBottomGolf

Tel: 50111111101
scratch@rockbottomgolf.com

rodneys96
2/18/19

Easy to read website . Delivery was quick and fast . Service very friendly and helpful .would be nice to get a free rock bottom shirt or hat but all in all good experience.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Thank you for leaving us a positive review Rodney! We really appreciate it & thanks for choosing us to shop with! We are always running promotions as well, sometimes there are free items so just keep an eye out on what promo we are running & we might be able to ship you that free shirt or hat if that's the promo running :) Have a great day!
danc335
2/15/19

great prices , great stuff and on time. I ordered quite a bit of stuff .

It all came in when they said , how can you beat that..

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
We are hoping you can't! That's what we are striving for everyday and we're thoroughly pleased we were able to meet expectations with your order. Thanks for shopping with us Dan, if we can ever be of any assistance going forward never hesitate to let us know!
georgeh327
2/11/19

Service was great. Received product in NZ within time frame stated. I cant be any happier than that.Cant wait to hit them!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hey George! Great to hear, thanks for the positive feedback & shopping with us!
julier266
2/10/19

Purchased 2 gloves for my husband and 2 for me. All were very nice fits! Can't wait for winter to leave so we can use them!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Julie- we cannot wait for winter to leave either :) Thank you for choosing us to shop with & leaving us positive feedback!
daveg205
2/9/19

On time, exactly what I ordered. I have purchased a load of stuff from Rock Bottom especially when I run 2 tournaments a year. They are my "go to web site" for golf.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Dave! Fantastic to hear, we're definitely glad we can provide items to meet your golfing needs!!! Thank you so much for choosing RBG to shop with!!
barryc125
2/6/19

Effortless ordering, shipment was received before delivery date, my son likes them so much he doesn't want to use them, I was very pleased with my first experience. Thank you

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Barry! We're extremely happy we were able to reach our goal of providing top level products with top level service!! Thanks so much for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with and for the feedback. We deeply appreciate it!
Cheers,
Jamie
bradyd22
2/3/19

All of my items came as expected and on time. I am a first time customer and will be back soon. Thank you.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hey Brady! You're feedback is very much appreciated, if we can help with anything going forward definitely shoot us a message. Thank you for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with!
jimp307
1/31/19

Rock Boytom golf is great equipment priced right and great service. Would recommend this sight to anyone looking for equipment at a reasonable price

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Morning Jim. That's terrific to hear, we thank you for choosing us to shop with and for your positive review :-)
hoofh
1/31/19

These clubs are perfect for old farts like me. They are easy to hit and are very forgiving. I recommend hybrids for anyone that has problems hitting conventional irons.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Nice!!! Thank you for shopping with us, the feedback, and for giving other helpful info on products for others to see in case they are debating on hybrids. Have a great day!!!
rickm314
1/28/19

It was a great deal on Etonic shoes. Delivery was fast and shoes feel great. Now, if spring would get here so I can use them

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hey Rick, we hear ya there! We're on the East coast and are waiting for Spring to arrive as well haha. Thank you for shopping with us & for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We deeply appreciate it!
bobw251
1/25/19

It's nice to have choices of known products at reasonable prices. Appreciate the Personalization option for 99 cents. Easy to order and fast shipping.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
We're so happy to be able to provide items for your golfing needs! Thank you for shopping with us & this great feedback!
danieln132
1/23/19

I got a great deal on a Ray Cook putter and it is arrived on time in perfect condition.
Very pleased with this purchase.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Awesome!!! Thank you for shopping with us!
joev103
1/23/19

Purchased 2 items and as always they arrived on time and in perfect condition. So along with the great value the service was awesome!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Joe! Thank you so much for leaving us positive feedback & choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with :-)
krissm2
1/21/19

My only problem was, I had rewards points and tried to use them but it never showed on the purchase. Went back and read what the result was and it said it would show up on my bill within 24 hours. That didn't happen. Oh well, maybe next time. I did receive everything I ordered.....funny thing about the time it took to get from Virginia to California, my friends left New York a day after and arrived 2 days before my package got here.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Kriss! If you want to email into us & address it to me I will be happy to look into the reward points issue and see what I can do.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback & for shopping with us! Cheers- Jamie
davidc1480
1/16/19

placing the order was easy, got my products within a couple of days. everything was there. love it. this isn't my first order and wont be my last.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Thanks so much for the positive feedback & for choosing us to shop with!!!
jeremyk74
1/15/19

I just used them once I received them and they work great! Windy weather at the range with highs of mid 30s. No cold hands! Grip was good with clubs as well

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Awesome, so happy to hear this! Thanks for shopping with us and the feedback!
garyt204
1/15/19

As in the past, RBG provided excellent service and product quality. Awesome to deal with, carefree and easy! This was the 3rd set of clubs ordered from them and I am totally satisfied.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Gary!!! Thank you for shopping with us and for the great feedback!!
steveg390
1/15/19

I have dealt with Rock Bottom Golf for nine years. I buy for a tournament I run, myself and gifts for my golfing buddies.Items purchased are always as described and in perfect condition. They have the best prices and great selection. I recommend Rock Bottom Golf to everyone I know.

Tip for consumers: Always a good deal in "The Cave"

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback Steve!! We truly appreciate it.
frankh226
1/13/19

Received products ordered exactly as described in condition stated at a very competitive price as compared with all other pre-owned sites. Will definitely order other products from RBG. Happy 7 handicapper!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
That's great to hear Frank!!! Thank you so much for choosing us to shop with and for taking the time to give us a positive review :-)
patrickw187
1/13/19

Very pleased with club even though it took a few days longer, total 10 days, than expected to arrive.
It has been many years since I last order from RockBottom and will continue doing so when the need arises.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Patrick- Thank you for shopping with us! If I can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to send a email; I'm happy to help in any way I can. Have a great day!
steveh771
1/9/19

I received my products a little slower than expected. I misunderstood what same day shipping meant. When the products did arrive, they were better than advertised. Very pleased with your products and service. Will definitely use Rock Bottom again.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Steve- Thank you for the feedback & for choosing us to shop with!
stevec573
1/8/19

It said if the purchase was over $125 next day shipping was available. I ordered 12 items but since part were custom, the whole order had to be held up so it can come at once. Not what I expected.

The items did arrive and I am happy with all that I did purchase

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Steve- I am so sorry about that. Usually the order will get held if the customized item will be completed within a short time period of a 1-3 days. In the future if you place a order w/ customized items w/ other items; just shoot us a email asking for the rest of the order to ship asap and CS is happy to put that request into the warehouse. Thanks so much for shopping with us!
dennisf164
1/7/19

Another satisfying purchasing experience with Rock Bottom Golf. Although not sure why you want to place a minimum limit on the number of review characters, which is a negative.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Perfect, thank you for shopping with us!!! I am not sure why this site requires a minimum character count either. That is a requirement of this forum site, definitely not something we require but thanks for voicing your opinion; hopefully the managing site will see it and lift that requirement. Have a great day!
bm183
1/7/19

Products ordered were received quickly. I have ordered many times from RBG and always a good experience.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Great! Thank you for the positive feedback & for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with!
davida803
1/4/19

Great prices and quality products! Plus, they get shipped quick. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to shop at RockBottom Golf!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Fantastic!!! That’s precisely our goal, we’re absolutely thrilled to hear this. Thank you so much for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with and for taking the time to leave a positive review like this, David!!

Questions? Get answers from the RockBottomGolf staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RockBottomGolf