Review of RockBottomGolf

Tel: 50111111101
scratch@rockbottomgolf.com

roberts1864
5/19/19

I was looking for a hybrid rescue club. Having never owned or even swung one before, I decided to buy a pre - certified used one. It arrived on my door step within a week of placing the order. Simple and easy.

johnh2028
5/10/19

Love the product so much i bought a second bag for my boy, fast shipping and excellent packaging. A+++++++++

jimb810
5/2/19

Ordered golf shoes from Rock Bottom Golf. Order was processed and shipped in less than 48 hours and delivered within 4 days of shipping. Rock Bottom followed up on the order within a week to ensure a smooth delivery.
I was impressed with both how quick and easy their process was. I will certainly use their services in the future.

paulb1106
4/20/19

It was time to replace our clubs, ordered complete sets for my wife and I. Good selection and products. Clubs were well packaged and arrived on time. Have already played a round. :-)

davinderb
4/17/19

I received my package the other day and it was packed properly. Very easy to assemble and loved using it this past weekend.

mikem1206
4/17/19

Excellent price and product. Fast quick shipping. From now on I will buy all my golf needs from your company. I like the great new offers all the time. Can't beat the low prices

jimm907
4/15/19

They sent epoxy that was old and the white mix was hardened already, however they did replace it. Another problem with the same order was that it was missing the Taylormade grip kit. They would not do anything about it and couldn't explain the 'E' written on the packing slip( in the grip kit column) by someone doing the order.???
Be very wary of this company!

kylef72
4/15/19

Ordered a bag, and 2 individual irons, the order was processed on a Friday night. Sunday I go to track the order and they say my order isn't processed because the bank flagged my account. So, I email back to find out what is needed, they respond with "you didn't answer our question" I then called them F-ing idiots and now they blocked me from their page.. rock bottom golf is trash!

robertm1451
4/11/19

I purchased a taylormade m4 3 wood for my wife. I was sent m4 5 wood. After contacting customer service sent back the 5 wood and while that was in transit they shipped the 3 wood to me. Their customer service was outstanding

geraldi28
4/11/19

The price was good for the bag but the rain hood was missing. I didn't send it back because it is too much of a hassle. I'll just use a rain hood off my old sun mountain bag when I need one. I probably won't take a chance on ordering anything else because there are lots of sites to buy golf equipment.

anthonyt197
4/11/19

I had to read the fine print in order to set the time & date, but other than that, the range- finder appears to be fine.

raya93
4/11/19

Bought them on closeout for $5 each!! Great value fit nicely!! Look durable and are comfortable. Rock Bottom is excellent business!!

dons366
4/10/19

Have ordered before, and like this order very pleased with everything I purchased and received in a timely manner.

davidy128
4/8/19

King Cobra driver came within a few days and looks to be exactly what I ordered and at a very good price. Very easy transaction and I would recommend them.

reaganp3
4/7/19

Nice bag and light weight. Taylor Made golf bags are great, great colors and well made. I have bought at least 5 Taylor Made golf bags in the last 10 years, both cart bags and carry bags. When I travel I bring my cart bag, more room to carry more equipment.

jamesj689
james j.
4/7/19

balls received not exactly as pictured in ad but will keep. pls sell what you advertise. first time buyer

jamesb1519
3/30/19

great price for a, great product, fast service. i. will order more and highly recommend to my friends

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
We couldn’t be happier to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing us to shop with!!
williamk412
3/29/19

Received as advertised. Very happy with my order!! Look forward to ordering from you again!! Delivery was very prompt!!

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Wonderful!!!!! Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with!!
larryp230
3/29/19

Box came via USPS instead of UPS. They gave a tracking number for UPS. Still either way I got exactly what i wanted.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Larry- your order did ship out with UPS, UPS picked up the package then transferred it to their sub-partner Surepost. UPS SurePost® is an economy, residential, ground service. Here’s the link to UPS explaining: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/tracking-support/sp-definition.page Thank you for shopping with us!
johnh1989
3/27/19

Thank you so much rock bottom - I'm usually an 86 off the stick but I've shaved 10 shots off my score the first game I played with this club.. delivery was seamless and worry free.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Awesome!!! Thanks so much for the great feedback & for choosing Rock Bottom Golf to shop with!! Have a great day, hit em' straight :)
Cheers, Jamie
johnv371
3/26/19

Step up from my previous bag. Everything works and is as advertised.. Plenty of pockets. Have loaded my gear in and it's ready to go. Completely satisfied so far .

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hey John- We really appreciate the feedback & for you choosing us to shop with!! Have a great day!
gillesl21
3/21/19

I received the order rapidly and I like this product. It is easy to hit and the result are very good.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Gilles- thank you for the great feedback & choosing us to shop with!!
lewist26
3/21/19

I've never had a problem with rockbottom. Initially I was a bit miffed as the order was delayed in fulfillment for a few days, with a estimated delivery of April and I wanted the clubs before then for a golf trip. I was then surprised when they arrived this week. At the end of the day I am pleased with this purchase.

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Hi Lewis, thank you for the great feedback & for choosing us to shop with!!!
martinv48
3/18/19

pleased with the purchase. delivered early. very pleased and will buy again in future golfclub was exactly

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Wonderful, thank you for sharing Martin! Have a great day! Cheers- Jamie
robertw928
3/17/19

Great service once again great club can't wait to get to course and give it a try nice craftsmanship

Response from Jamie -., RockBottomGolf Representative
Thank you Robert! We value your business and thank you very much for the positive feedback!!
Jamie

Questions? Get answers from the RockBottomGolf staff and other customers.

5 Photos for RockBottomGolf