RoadSnacks

RoadSnacks has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RoadSnacks ranks 468th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate RoadSnacks?

“Racist disgusting trash are all these bloggers seem to be privy of”

James P.
10/6/20

I don't know how or why I ended up on RoadSnacks but I gag at the recollection of the site! They are promoting racist, stereotypical thoughts and are attempting to pass them by as facts. Anyone with a brain or any sense of morality should feel similar. Purely disgusting. Negative rating stars for EACH one on the U. S Flag.

jamesp2371
October 6th, 2020

lalal25
February 5th, 2020

Apparently, according to Roadsnacks "scientific date", I live in THE WORST NEIGHBORHOOD IN JERSEY CITY. Maybe you should tell that to all the white people moving in and all the developers building on the nearest five blocks. I've been here for five years now, and the only thing that I really don't like is the noise. Definitely the loudest place I've ever lived, but I'm on a major thoroughfare and it is a city, so...
AS well, their neighborhood delineations manage to leave out my actual block; ALL FIVE OF THEM lol
Roadsnacks has absolutely no validity.
They base it on house prices, median income and unemployment. So, in other words, if you're a rich snob, you can count on their ratings

georgea417
April 4th, 2020

A website (or collection of associated websites, also including HomeSnacks) that claims to be based on "science" and "facts," that criticises the "lamestream media." In reality it actually is the "lamestream media" and any jr high schooler with access to a blog could probably do what they have done, citing census and other data which is accessible to anyone who has the time, and relying on conventional thought. Many articles seem to have been written by 14 year olds oddly enough. There seems to be a serious lack of deep or critical thought among the contributors who are largely realtors based in North Carolina USA. Roadsnacks (and Homesnacks,) their stereotypical reporting of geographies, and the readers who buy into those stereotypes only serve to make what may be an issue, in a state for example, all the worse.

josephb150
October 2nd, 2018

Pictures don't match text. References change, ex: text mentions Lynchburg, Va and image is of Bristol, Va and previous list of images says it should be a third city. This is just a horrible and racist site.

Questions? Get answers from the RoadSnacks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadSnacks?

Have a question about RoadSnacks?