Rios.pk

Rios.pk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rios.pk ranks 182nd among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Rios.pk?

“RIOS | A Complete Beauty Shop”

Usman A.
4/22/21

RIOS Shop by SJS internationals is selling products from all the top quality brands with a wide variety of beauty products, Skincare products, fragrance, clothing (undergarments) and much more. One of its branches is in DHA Y Block Market where I went sadly, not before the purchase I ordered the product online and afterwards decided to check out their location.

usmana40
April 22nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Well, don't ask the support staff to place an order on your behalf because they won't do it. Do check the product when it's delivered to you. Also, they have a nice shop with a very cooperative staff to help assist you in finding the best product you want. I placed my order on their online store since I am lazy and don't have much time to go out and look for stuff.

Products used:
perfume

Questions? Get answers from the Rios.pk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rios.pk?

Have a question about Rios.pk?