Ridleys Coaches

Ridleys Coaches has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ridleys Coaches ranks 408th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Ridleys Coaches?

“School bus pass - too expensive and inflexible.”

J P.
3/2/20

I expect these days school bus passes to be expensive but with Ridleys charging £850 for three terms of travel per child. How can anyone afford this but the wealthy? If you have two children then £1700 which you have to pay six months in advance to secure the places. And they refuse to offer termly or monthly payments because it does not work for their business model. Captive market and with no other way of getting children to school other than us all getting in our cars this does wonders for the environment.

rakeshs113
September 15th, 2021

Ridley Bus service to Alcester Grammer school, think twice and consider your options like the Green Bus and others before sending your child on this service. I paid for the bus pass for the year upfront and there is no option for a refund which is stated in their T&Cs. My daughter used the bus service for one day and decided not to go to the Grammer school.
I have a spoke to Ridely's coach service on 10. 9. 21 and explained the situation and requested that they consider a credit note which could be used by the sibling next year. I had requested the director to call me back and i did email them on 13. 9. 21 but no response to the call or email. I have called on the 15. 9. 21 and the General Manager said they would not give a credit note and compared themselves to a travel / holiday package and said you would not get any money back if you were not happy with your holiday package if you returned back early.
I would rate this extremely poor in the way the general manager handled this.

Tip for consumers:
there are alternatives please check with the council and schools for alternatives

Products used:
green bus

jays499
September 24th, 2018

A number of dreadful driving incidents in our village by these people. Waste of time complaining because oddly it's always your fault - like having a bus come head on down the wrong side of the road at you. We should no better - when they're on the road get off the road

jp926
March 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Ridleys Coaches staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ridleys Coaches?

Have a question about Ridleys Coaches?