Rhinocamera.dk

Rhinocamera.dk has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 2,654 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhinocamera.dk also ranks 101st among Camera sites.

How would you rate Rhinocamera.dk?

Reviews (2,654)

delivery time (6)
roarc
Roar C.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Customers on trustpilot had good experience with your customer service. That's why I picked Rhino cameras. And a very good price too.
peterj404
Peter J.
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ok, but surprised that I had to fill out this before I can get an order confirmation,,, That's bad

You sent the orderconf to me by mail when I asked for it,np,, It was ok.

I did not get the full order at first but a mail to you and you sent the rest of the order,np,,, It was ok.

I am sure I'll be back another time
meretee
Merete E.
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Got my camera in about five days. Good price
- have seen a better one from another e-store after the purchase, though. But very satisfied anyway.
simons116
Simon S.
July 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
Note that your SD-card's label do not match what was on what I ordered on the website, I have no formal way of confirming the quality of the product (Capacity+speed) before buying. Noting here that it hasn't failed so this is not a negative comment, just a weary one.

Amazon has been caught selling fake HC SD cards, so upping the transparency can move you in a good direction PR wise.
kirstenk15
Kirsten K.
August 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
I go to Greenland early morning 30/8 from Copenhagen. Please promise I will have the camera latest on thursday.... Thank you.
timme
Timm E.
February 28th, 2018
Verified purchase
Simple and efficient website layout, easy to navigate on a tablet. Only thing i found missing was the ability to navigate to the product page from the checkout page i.e. to swiftly check if any accessories are needed.

Shipping went as expected and there were no problems with the package or the content within - good amount of protective bubblewrap so no worries on that part!

Overall a nice, hassle free experience and i would definitely order from rhinocamera again if needed.
rezat3
Reza T.
January 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Your price is good for me.I hope buy again from your company.
Merry christmas and best regards.
Reza Marvy
ebbaf
Ebba F.
Verified purchase
I made a mistake about item on my first order. I got approval to send it back, and paid for the return freight. I decided instead to order a nice Canon lens, which I received in good condition. Thank you!
Now I would be happy to receive an invoice covering just this lens. Item and price.
I will be happy to buy an other time from Rhino ;-)
Sometimes it could be nice to get response a little quicker.
mirceaa1
MIRCEA A.
Verified purchase
I ordered a Sony a6000 single lens kit and received an open box double kit from which the second lens was removed, without any English or Danish manual, menu of camera and instructions manual were in Japanese. In my opinion that can as well be a demo or refurbished product. Disappointing because it happened that I decided to buy from rhinocamera.dk exactly because of the same open box experience with another shop.
keshavm3
Keshav M.
May 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
I dont understand why my payment is not going through in spite of entering my card information twice
carstenr2
Carsten R.
Verified purchase
no order feedback at all, had to contact my self to get info. Send wrong camara. NEVER use this again....
janf103
Jan F.
June 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
Sorry - answering questionnaires using a phone is not my best qualification.

The ordered items was delivered in good shape - a little long delivery time but not a problem.

Only really annoying thing is that the mails regarding the items/delivery originates from 'strange' places.
johnn294
John N.
Verified purchase
It was easy to shop on their site and I received my order fairly fast. Definitely a place I would recommend!
jrgeng1
Jrgen G.
Quick and easy!
Overall i am very satisfied - It took a longer time to get my products than i expected..
rodrigoz6
Rodrigo Z.
November 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Fast shipment, the camera arrived in perfect condition and everything was great. Excellent price and good service. What else can you ask for? If I need a new camera or lens, I definitively check in rhinocamera first!
elisep10
Elise P.
October 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
The camera came as promised. On the webpage, a flash card was recommended that did not fit the camera. It was returned. Money returned as well. A small hick-up in connection with the shipment in that, there is no addressee on the package. This led to some misunderstandings with the courier service that eventually cost me a bottle of Sancerre that I had to give to my neighbour.
ianm199
IAN M.
September 8th, 2017
Verified purchase
just ran into problems with banking-limits. This survey blocked my view, so I did not se that the order did not went through. That would be an apreciated info. Your online chat, and feed back was all right.
boj25
Bo J.
February 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am satisfied. Lookin forward for a quick delivery. That was a little problem one - two year ago. Good luck with brexit!
henriko1
Henrik O.
Verified purchase
The reason that I rated you with only two stars is that the translation of your website into danish is of such poor quality that it makes me worried that I'm dealing with a fake company. Please prove me wrong.
johnd1284
John D.
Verified purchase
so far so good very secure payment system.very good prices and cheaper than others on line shops,,now i have just to waite and hope for my camera arrive on time.
after 3 weeks,finaly recived my camera,this is the bigest concern waiting for so long.but the custumer service is helping if you speak english language.i will buy again from rhino camera,,but next time i choose one day delivery for sure.
jans250
jan s.
Verified purchase
I don't think any further comments is necesery on this orde, I'm just happy that I at last got the stuff I have order.
anonymoush497
anonymous H.
June 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
I mess more details about the product i buy. When spending around $1500 you absolutely want to know exactly what you buy, and if its guniune parts or not.
kirstenk6
Kirsten k.
Verified purchase
You did not tell me, how many days the delevery would take, after you have send the order.
it takes to long time.
I also gave an order, at the 28. december 16, and it is not delivered jet. Hope my English is good enough to understand.
I though I bought it in denmark!!!!!!!!!!
kimb304
Kim B.
December 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Very good experience sofar ... excellent support from Mr. Hanh in the buying process. This is my first order. If successful I will put majority of my annual camera budget with you. So let's make this a successs. Kind regards Kim Brink
ladonnah10
LaDonna H.
Verified purchase
Terrible Service. Didn't understand a word i said. Didn't even apologize for being late on the order even though i complained. Never again Rhinocamera Never Again...
Even on the order they tried to make pay more than i was supposed to....

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocamera.dk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocamera.dk?

Have a question about Rhinocamera.dk?