Review of RE WIGS UK

RE WIGS UK reviews

service@rewigs.co.uk

vickyk35
10/18/19

does not reply to emails. late delevery. Scam! I think money is make off of the 60% they make from canceled sales due to non delivery If you need a fast wig don't use this Company.

laurab1088
10/16/19

Do not under any circumstances USE this company to buy hair, advertising 100% genuine real human hair wigs and sending out cheap synthetic crap to consumers!!!!! They should be ashamed of themselves doing this to mostly vulnerable customers that have a need to purchase a wig in the first instance.

I tried to claim on my purchase after spending £319.00 with these devious characters and I was offered by the company £100 to keep them both, which are both unwearable and are all frizzy and wire at the ends. I refused this as I thought I would entail my trust in PayPal doing the right thing and giving me a full refund. I was initially granted a full refund if I return the goods in the state as delivered. Firstly I couldn't do that as they have went frizzy so re wigs win again and get to take my money, send to me a wig that if your lucky probably costs £25 to make and get away with it, mad is an understatement of how I feel as a consumer with very little rights it would appear.
You think you have a guarantee buying through PayPal but even that doesn't work to try and get your money back from the thief's.

If you want my advise stay away from this company never !!

fatemehm2
10/10/19

First of all they have no office or whats so ever in UK but carrying UK name in their website address. I realized this after my ordered hair piece arrived from China and try to contact them. The hair piece was made so bad that it was not sitting on my hair at all and look so unnatural. I paid 100 pound as a natural hair peice. It was piece of rubbish. I emailed them and asked for return. After almost 10 emails they accept that I can return their hair piece. Everytime, tried to convinced me to keep that piece of crap...how annoying!
I send the parcel to the provided address in China through Royalmail. A week after my parcel recived and was confirmed by royalmail but they claim that they didnt recieved the parcel. I lost £120 in total but learned a big lesson. Check the companies address and never go for these kind of Chinese company. Selling their cheap product under the name of reputed countries!!!

kyleb219
8/15/19

Wrong colour and piece off hair that turned up after 4weeks. Not happy asked responsibly several times for the return address and I have been Ignored. Avoid at all cost has they are just ripping everyone off for a piece off tack that doesn't even sit right at all. Not impressed 11 years hairdresser here and it cant be cut into the style I want has you be able to tell it's a wig

lindar580
7/17/19

I ordered 4 great styles, but selected the wrong color. I shared my mistake and the agent was so polite and patient with my many questions and requests for exchanging the wigs. It seemed that I had several steps to follow, but I was respectful and patient because it WAS my mistake. I'm pleased to report that I now have well made, good quality, styles and color wigs that I can add variety to my looks. My every text received a response and it was time consuming, but worth the wait. I followed all the steps after requesting clarification sometimes, but I'm happy with the end results.

maryc881
5/25/19

Excellent took exactly the time they said and the hair quality is amazing g will be ordering more in other colours

amandaf191
5/6/19

I got it Very quick! My normal hair is wavy itself. But I have lost much hair with time; using this wig gives me the fullness I once had.Fits perfectly.thank you.

jennab69
4/22/19

Maybe everyone has their own opinion, but this is definitely my favorite
hairstyle.You guys are awesome. Love love the hair so soft and natural. I
also got a gift thanks!! This is definitely a trusted seller .

lizp85
4/14/19

Several photos are of models who actually have grey HAIR, NOT WIGS! I know because they are using my image without my permissions. Unethical to say the least.

janec374
3/19/19

I had a feeling this was not good. And boy was I correct. As artificial llooking as possible.
Incorrect color so faked I a disgusted
Then they charge restocking fee.
I hate China say they are from UK.
HORRIBLE PEOPLE

trixyh
2/5/19

Someone needs to shut that site down before they manage to scam more people. They will call you"Dear friend" & to be patient. First I guess they replied in Chinese (I don't speak or read the language ) and they use UK website to think they are local.
Contact the bank, PayPal. Imagine if they are like this from where the hair comes from. I did use my imagination

fs51
11/9/18

Chinese Scammers !!
My order took forever to come through the post after 5weeks , and to makes matters worse is they sent a completely different wig and wrong colour and style .
Poor customer service , worst on the internet !!!
KEEP AWAY don't waste your time and money

margaretm344
11/8/18

Wig I got after waiting ages was absolutely awful.can't get any proper answers from them and no address to return and if you do you can't get all your money back. They don't even deserve zero star. I can't understand how they can keep trading. Surely when your credit card company pays you back they must realise these companies are scamming people. And they are footing the bill they must realise something is not right.

richies12
7/3/18

My wife ordered a wig for what we thought was an English firm going by their .co.uk website. The wig was a terrible fit could not be used poorly made. Worse still they offered a refund of 35 pounds on a hundred pound wig that was unusable. To make a bad thing worse I went through PayPal and escalated it and they found in the company's favour. I can post pictures but will just tell you avoid this site like the plague.

Beyond unhappy

annac224
6/23/18

Avoid, avoid, avoid. The wig will arrive from the far east and it wont be what you ordered and they wont give you an address to return it to. Scam.

margob14
6/11/18

I couldn't wait to get the wig and once I opened the package, the wig is beyond horrible. Looks nothing like the picture. Very cheap. The receipt shows it comes from China for $20 and I paid $80. Not even going to bother or hassle with trying to get money back. I'm just throwing it in the trash! I read the reviews before I purchased it and they were negative. Thought I would go ahead and purchase it anyway. Believe me - the bad reviews are true! Don't waste your money. If I could rate below 1 star, I would.

nicolak5
4/16/18

I did not realize how light and well fitting a wig could be i lost all my hair
through chemo and have tried many wigs. This wig is brilliant and so was the price. I am so happy with it.

monikal11
3/6/18

Recommend the wig to you. I wore it the first time last weekend and my friends loved it. Felt amazing. It just looks like it is my own hair. Happy with the price too for my other wigs.

oliviaw46
2/7/18

VERY nice wig. Fits perfect, easy to style, looks like real hair. Quite impressed for my very first wig purchase! And at a very low price point....couldn't ask for more. Happy customer for sure!

williamn59
1/30/18

Received a totally different item from what we ordered and also was very poor quality. Customer service is absolutely shocking, every reply was trying to talk us out of a return and weeks later after finally agreeing to a return, they insisted the item be returned to China at our cost even though it was their fault they sent the wrong item and also the item was originally posted to us from the UK, not China. They know it is not worth returning and this is a scam to keep your money when they provide the wrong item. There are a lot of decent companies out there, don't waste your money with a useless company like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, go elsewhere.

vickyj13
12/7/17

Very happy with this wig. I get several compliments and even surprise people that it's not my real hair. Will buy from this line again. The wig is lasting and allows scalp breath ability with comfort.

yes, their products are loved by many ladies like me.

By Jenna B.

yes, i got refund from rewigs. i bought my wig last year!!!

By Jenna B.

not sure, but quality is really good! my wig is natural looking

By Jenna B.

They never send out shipping confirmations, they only say they do. I have severe hair loss and cannot afford $1000 for a human hair topper the size I need. I ordered three times from Rewig and for very little money I got a large base topper that is perfect for me. The second one I ordered was too ashy so I had to color it but mow it is perfect. I am waiting for my f Third one now. They are not the best quality but they are really perfect for the price. I think they are a shoddy company but I love my toppers and can actually afford them!

By Nancy H.

Questions? Get answers from the RE WIGS UK staff and other customers.

7 Photos for RE WIGS UK