Review of Rewigs.co.uk

Rewigs.co.uk reviews

service@rewigs.co.uk

richies12
7/3/18

My wife ordered a wig for what we thought was an English firm going by their .co.uk website. The wig was a terrible fit could not be used poorly made. Worse still they offered a refund of 35 pounds on a hundred pound wig that was unusable. To make a bad thing worse I went through PayPal and escalated it and they found in the company's favour. I can post pictures but will just tell you avoid this site like the plague.

Beyond unhappy

annac224
6/23/18

Avoid, avoid, avoid. The wig will arrive from the far east and it wont be what you ordered and they wont give you an address to return it to. Scam.

margob14
6/11/18

I couldn't wait to get the wig and once I opened the package, the wig is beyond horrible. Looks nothing like the picture. Very cheap. The receipt shows it comes from China for $20 and I paid $80. Not even going to bother or hassle with trying to get money back. I'm just throwing it in the trash! I read the reviews before I purchased it and they were negative. Thought I would go ahead and purchase it anyway. Believe me - the bad reviews are true! Don't waste your money. If I could rate below 1 star, I would.

nicolak5
4/16/18

I did not realize how light and well fitting a wig could be i lost all my hair
through chemo and have tried many wigs. This wig is brilliant and so was the price. I am so happy with it.

monikal11
3/6/18

Recommend the wig to you. I wore it the first time last weekend and my friends loved it. Felt amazing. It just looks like it is my own hair. Happy with the price too for my other wigs.

oliviaw46
2/7/18

VERY nice wig. Fits perfect, easy to style, looks like real hair. Quite impressed for my very first wig purchase! And at a very low price point....couldn't ask for more. Happy customer for sure!

williamn59
1/30/18

Received a totally different item from what we ordered and also was very poor quality. Customer service is absolutely shocking, every reply was trying to talk us out of a return and weeks later after finally agreeing to a return, they insisted the item be returned to China at our cost even though it was their fault they sent the wrong item and also the item was originally posted to us from the UK, not China. They know it is not worth returning and this is a scam to keep your money when they provide the wrong item. There are a lot of decent companies out there, don't waste your money with a useless company like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, go elsewhere.

vickyj13
12/7/17

Very happy with this wig. I get several compliments and even surprise people that it's not my real hair. Will buy from this line again. The wig is lasting and allows scalp breath ability with comfort.

Questions? Get answers from the Rewigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Rewigs.co.uk