Review of Rewigs.co.uk

Rewigs.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

nicolak5
4/16/18

I did not realize how light and well fitting a wig could be i lost all my hair
through chemo and have tried many wigs. This wig is brilliant and so was the price. I am so happy with it.

monikal11
3/6/18

Recommend the wig to you. I wore it the first time last weekend and my friends loved it. Felt amazing. It just looks like it is my own hair. Happy with the price too for my other wigs.

oliviaw46
2/7/18

VERY nice wig. Fits perfect, easy to style, looks like real hair. Quite impressed for my very first wig purchase! And at a very low price point....couldn't ask for more. Happy customer for sure!

williamn59
1/30/18

Received a totally different item from what we ordered and also was very poor quality. Customer service is absolutely shocking, every reply was trying to talk us out of a return and weeks later after finally agreeing to a return, they insisted the item be returned to China at our cost even though it was their fault they sent the wrong item and also the item was originally posted to us from the UK, not China. They know it is not worth returning and this is a scam to keep your money when they provide the wrong item. There are a lot of decent companies out there, don't waste your money with a useless company like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, go elsewhere.

vickyj13
12/7/17

Very happy with this wig. I get several compliments and even surprise people that it's not my real hair. Will buy from this line again. The wig is lasting and allows scalp breath ability with comfort.

Questions? Get answers from the Rewigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Rewigs.co.uk?