RE WIGS UK

RE WIGS UK has a consumer rating of 2.24 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RE WIGS UK ranks 75th among Wigs sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I have given two stars because of bad customer service.
How would you rate RE WIGS UK?

“I really like the colour and length though! Super cute!”

Dan L.
10/26/19

I found it to be a little thin, of course its cheap and all so what do you expect? I really like the colour and length though! Super cute!

“BUYER BEWA! RE”

Carol S.
5/21/20

It truly doesn't get any worse than this! This company says they will refund if not satisfied, BUT they will will not. I have emailed and sent pictures of what I received to no avail. The wig I received is NOTHING like what I ordered... very sad. Of course the first photo is what I ordered and the second is what I received.

customer service (4)
carols1274
May 21st, 2020
I have emailed and sent pictures of what I received to no avail.
The wig I received is NOTHING like what I ordered... very sad.
Of course the first photo is what I ordered and the second is what I received.
janetm631
May 20th, 2020
They send me a horrible wig that I paid £200 pounds for God will punish them for me, I'm so disappointed, its not even what I ordered, the cap is halfway my head it cant even fit... I want to cry actually I worked hard for that money
julies127
February 14th, 2020
Bought thinking I was buying in uk- Co.uk firm? Turns out item cane from china - which could be neither here nor there - in my case it was bad- I was sent a totally different item - they never made an attempt to offer correct item- I believe because they never ever had it In First place - I provided pictures I ordered short wig- sent long wig- I requested return and refund. I was told to go get it altered - series of nonsense emails from them was told to sell it to someone - then offered 1/3 off? So they send me rubbish and offer me 1/3 refund only. I had to report/raise dispute with PayPal - it was a clear cut case of not selling what you are advertising yet PayPal dragged it out asking for them to comment which they didn't. Case rules in my favour and it doesn't end here- I must send it back PayPal do not refund return costs ( but trader is rogue?) and track able to china- so I am out of pocket. They refused to reply to PayPal so I was told I would be refunded. I am left out of pocket paying return to China for an item I didn't order- PayPal have made no attempt to cease allowing this rogue trader to use their service which gives people a false sense of security - personal experience the company proved unethical and rogue - and I recommend to stay clear of them and also triple check if paying via PayPal the company is at least based in the uk- postage isn't cheap returning items to china! A terrible company to deal with. The wig I was sent looked hideously false - something you'd order for Halloween but not expect to pay £80 for the nonsense privilege
rozg5
May 21st, 2020
I paid $416 for two hair pieces. Ordered dark blonde/brown, received bleached pale straw totally the wrong color. They pay no attention to your color choice at all. Guess I should be glad I received something, but like everyone else, I should have read these reviews first as Re-Wigs deletes negative reviews from its own site. If you want to take the gamble, USE PAYPAL not your credit card. I filed a Paypal claim and am priority mailing back to China for full refund. Paypal is the only protection you have as Chinese businesses rely on continued Paypal acceptance to sell internationally. They want and expect you to accept rubbish, throw your hands in the air and do nothing. Re-Wigs relies on people not returning products. Despite their low-ball refund offers and threats that my package might be stolen by customs/evaporate in flight/be dissolved by the COVID virus, the fight for right is worth it, and I mailed the entire order back today by priority tracked and insure international mail. FYI company phone number is 1-86-*******5510 and address is
ReWigs
2nd Floor Building 4 Huafa Technology Park No. 69
Yanqiao Road, Shushan District
Hefei City, Anhui Province
China 230088
If you need a quality product, look at Wigs.com and Etsy where reputation matters. Good luck out there in the world.
jackiec241
April 14th, 2020
Do not buy wigs of this company. I purchased a wig 3 years ago tried to get in touch with them never got back to me. I sent the wig back. Never ever got my money back. Terrible service stay away from this company
olgar51
July 2nd, 2020
I wish I read all reviews. DO NOT BUY! As many others i lost my money. RETURN NOT POSSIBLE! They just ignoring my emails.
kyleb219
August 15th, 2019
Wrong colour and piece off hair that turned up after 4weeks. Not happy asked responsibly several times for the return address and I have been Ignored. Avoid at all cost has they are just ripping everyone off for a piece off tack that doesn't even sit right at all. Not impressed 11 years hairdresser here and it cant be cut into the style I want has you be able to tell it's a wig
richies12
July 3rd, 2018
My wife ordered a wig for what we thought was an English firm going by their. co.uk website. The wig was a terrible fit could not be used poorly made. Worse still they offered a refund of 35 pounds on a hundred pound wig that was unusable. To make a bad thing worse I went through PayPal and escalated it and they found in the company's favour. I can post pictures but will just tell you avoid this site like the plague.

Beyond unhappy
fiz5
October 29th, 2019
I have given two stars because of bad customer service. I'd give the quality of the piece 5 rating and service 1. I ordered two hair toppers, as multi-buy to choose one, from this shop recently. I emailed them saying that I would be returning one. They arrived around the estimated time of 2 weeks. The make and hair quality are lovely. I have kept one, and contacted them, as required, to return the other one. The website says, customer pays return postage, cost of sending the order postage to me and £10 handling costs. I had understood that and was fine with it. They are in China so communications happen with a 20+ hour difference in time. On contacting them about the return they emailed saying they'd charge 15% handling fee, I'd have to post it to China and pay duty taxes! I emailed saying this was not acceptable as it is not in their Return Policy statement. They would not budge. We exchanged several emails over 5 or more days. I realised my best option was to ask for a partial refund and keep the second one, hoping I can sell it on. I haggled with them but they agreed to give me only 30% refund and I agreed. Yesterday they said they're refunding the money and I am waiting to receive it. Fingers crossed. So, if you do buy from them make sure you would definitely want to keep it.

Tip for consumers: If you do buy from them make sure you would definitely want to keep the item.

lizp85
April 14th, 2019
Several photos are of models who actually have grey HAIR, NOT WIGS! I know because they are using my image without my permissions. Unethical to say the least.
vickyk35
October 18th, 2019
Does not reply to emails. Late delevery. Scam! I think money is make off of the 60% they make from canceled sales due to non delivery If you need a fast wig don't use this Company.
trixyh
February 5th, 2019
Someone needs to shut that site down before they manage to scam more people. They will call you"Dear friend" & to be patient. First I guess they replied in Chinese (I don't speak or read the language) and they use UK website to think they are local.
Contact the bank, PayPal. Imagine if they are like this from where the hair comes from. I did use my imagination
danl279
October 26th, 2019
margob14
June 11th, 2018
I couldn't wait to get the wig and once I opened the package, the wig is beyond horrible. Looks nothing like the picture. Very cheap. The receipt shows it comes from China for $20 and I paid $80. Not even going to bother or hassle with trying to get money back. I'm just throwing it in the trash! I read the reviews before I purchased it and they were negative. Thought I would go ahead and purchase it anyway. Believe me - the bad reviews are true! Don't waste your money. If I could rate below 1 star, I would.
margaretm344
November 8th, 2018
Wig I got after waiting ages was absolutely awful. Can't get any proper answers from them and no address to return and if you do you can't get all your money back. They don't even deserve zero star. I can't understand how they can keep trading. Surely when your credit card company pays you back they must realise these companies are scamming people. And they are footing the bill they must realise something is not right.
laurab1088
October 16th, 2019
Do not under any circumstances USE this company to buy hair, advertising 100% genuine real human hair wigs and sending out cheap synthetic crap to consumers! They should be ashamed of themselves doing this to mostly vulnerable customers that have a need to purchase a wig in the first instance.

I tried to claim on my purchase after spending £319.00 with these devious characters and I was offered by the company £100 to keep them both, which are both unwearable and are all frizzy and wire at the ends. I refused this as I thought I would entail my trust in PayPal doing the right thing and giving me a full refund. I was initially granted a full refund if I return the goods in the state as delivered. Firstly I couldn't do that as they have went frizzy so re wigs win again and get to take my money, send to me a wig that if your lucky probably costs £25 to make and get away with it, mad is an understatement of how I feel as a consumer with very little rights it would appear.
You think you have a guarantee buying through PayPal but even that doesn't work to try and get your money back from the thief's.

If you want my advise stay away from this company never!
fs51
November 9th, 2018
Chinese Scammers!
My order took forever to come through the post after 5weeks, and to makes matters worse is they sent a completely different wig and wrong colour and style.
Poor customer service, worst on the internet!
KEEP AWAY don't waste your time and money
fatemehm2
October 10th, 2019
First of all they have no office or whats so ever in UK but carrying UK name in their website address. I realized this after my ordered hair piece arrived from China and try to contact them. The hair piece was made so bad that it was not sitting on my hair at all and look so unnatural. I paid 100 pound as a natural hair peice. It was piece of rubbish. I emailed them and asked for return. After almost 10 emails they accept that I can return their hair piece. Everytime, tried to convinced me to keep that piece of crap... how annoying!
I send the parcel to the provided address in China through Royalmail. A week after my parcel recived and was confirmed by royalmail but they claim that they didnt recieved the parcel. I lost £120 in total but learned a big lesson. Check the companies address and never go for these kind of Chinese company. Selling their cheap product under the name of reputed countries!
janec374
March 19th, 2019
I had a feeling this was not good. And boy was I correct. As artificial llooking as possible.
Incorrect color so faked I a disgusted
Then they charge restocking fee.
I hate China say they are from UK.
HORRIBLE PEOPLE
williamn59
January 30th, 2018
Received a totally different item from what we ordered and also was very poor quality. Customer service is absolutely shocking, every reply was trying to talk us out of a return and weeks later after finally agreeing to a return, they insisted the item be returned to China at our cost even though it was their fault they sent the wrong item and also the item was originally posted to us from the UK, not China. They know it is not worth returning and this is a scam to keep your money when they provide the wrong item. There are a lot of decent companies out there, don't waste your money with a useless company like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, go elsewhere.

annac224
June 23rd, 2018
Avoid, avoid, avoid. The wig will arrive from the far east and it wont be what you ordered and they wont give you an address to return it to. Scam.
jennab69
April 22nd, 2019
Maybe everyone has their own opinion, but this is definitely my favorite
Hairstyle, i bought 3 wigs from rewigs, the customer service is very helpful. You guys are awesome. I also got two gifts, thanks!
amandaf191
May 6th, 2019
I got it Very quick! My normal hair is wavy itself. But I have lost much hair with time; using this wig gives me the fullness I once had. Fits perfectly. Thank you.
lindar580
July 17th, 2019
I ordered 4 great styles, but selected the wrong color. I shared my mistake and the agent was so polite and patient with my many questions and requests for exchanging the wigs. It seemed that I had several steps to follow, but I was respectful and patient because it WAS my mistake. I'm pleased to report that I now have well made, good quality, styles and color wigs that I can add variety to my looks. My every text received a response and it was time consuming, but worth the wait. I followed all the steps after requesting clarification sometimes, but I'm happy with the end results.
oliviaw46
February 7th, 2018
VERY nice wig. Fits perfect, easy to style, looks like real hair. Quite impressed for my very first wig purchase! And at a very low price point... couldn't ask for more. Happy customer for sure!

Yes, their products are loved by many ladies like me.

By Jenna B.

Yes, i got refund from rewigs. I bought my wig last year!

By Jenna B.

Not sure, but quality is really good! My wig is natural looking

By Jenna B.

I never did. I contacted them a day later and I had a reply saying it's being made. The two items did arrived around the expected time. I hope you will be happy enough to want to keep it barbecue they put a lot of obstacles in the way if you want to return it, threatening all kinds of charges not mentioned in the Return Policy.

By Fi Z.