Review of Reviewopedia

Reviewopedia reviews

jeffd123
4/11/18

I've used this site several times and I've posted several reviews with no problems. Hard to understand what people are complaining about.

romanl18
3/27/18

I often use reviewopedia.com to look for reviews of products and businesses. I think a lot of these reviews are from sites that perhaps get not such a good reviews on there. I don't see what motivation reviewopedia would have for blocking certain reviews.

jonasc25
11/22/16

I tried to comment negatively on two reviews I found on Reviewopedia. Registered as instructed but never received the invitation email to confirm from my side. Looks like they don't want any negative reviews. SCAM. Don't even bother looking at the site.

jamesm505
8/26/16

We have 4 reviews posted on that website negatively regarding our company. We talk with all of our customers and mentioned the site to a few of them. 3 of our customers registered and gave 3 honest reviews. 1 - 5 start, 2 - 4 stars. Guess what happened? Those reviews were never made live! We are building a documented case against them over the next couple months then having them served. We'll have customer witnesses, screen shot recordings etc..Our company will have the last laugh in this.

heatherg27
10/1/15

I posted a horrible review for A2X. They sell Herb's that don't work and are crude and abusive to the customers they rip off.
Reviewopedia is riddled with blatantly fake reviews, first off. Then they changed my ONE star to FOUR stars. Consequently, most of their reviews for A2X are 4 stars, which is impossible. I work with a Nutritionist and a Naturopath, am very experienced in alternative medicine and eat organic. Believe me when I say that the company I reviewed is a scam. And Reviewopedia is nothing more than a paid contractor to further perpetuate the illusion of legitimacy to, I'm assuming, scam companies across the internet.

thomasj27
9/10/13

Passing themselves off as a legit site and disparaging legitimate websites to promote ones they are affiliated with. The worst thing is Google recognizes these as real reviews.

pedrod8
4/7/13

This is a worthless site. I posted a review there and they took it down because I think they are being paid by some of the competitor sites they list. What a joke. They don't even have a contact to call and give them a piece of my brain! They need to be reported to FTC and shut down for unfair business practices, discrimination and fraud! The site is a total scam!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Reviewopedia staff and other customers.

Reviewopedia?