Review of ReviewCentre

Goodwin House 5 Union Court Richmond
Surrey, TW9 1AA, UK

andyb184
11/22/18

We are a well established business with a great reputation. We found 1 review about us on their website from someone that never used our services. We contacted the review centre to ask them to remove this false review from their website, they refused which clearly leads me to the conclusion that they are more than happy to accept anything just to add content to their website which we find unacceptable. We would never advise anybody to go to the review centre for an honest and reputable review.

michelem113
4/3/18

It publishes notes, not reviews. Furthermore, a lot of "reviewers" just blame, providing no helpful information.

johnj388
6/3/17

These 2 idiots talking bad and leaving bad reviews has nothing better to do. Move on , get a job you time wasting individual. Customers like you bring down every business. I mean you are complainng about a £5 wallet colour that you bought? These people can never be business owners. A slave to society. They should die for leaving stupid idiotic reviews. I've had good dealings with those 2 companies and they are not scammers. Stupid customers!

victorv16
9/26/15

On 14th of September 2015 my negative review against Forzieri was posted on www.reviewcentre.com and already the next day it was removed and began a long correspondence to adapt my review according to the request and approval of Forzieri speculators. This website was trying to get me to give up the obvious fact that Forzieri sent me the another color wallet, it is an indisputable fact and recognized by such a powerful and independent expert as Paypal. After two iterations my adapted review is turned out to be positive, and it was like a commendable and only then they posted it on 22nd of September.
Today I am starting a campaign against this website, against their corrupt policy, when they for the sake of scammers use a brazen censorship for all the negative reviews or even remove them from their website.That is what they have done with all the negative reviews against Forzieri - the scammers and it is a recognized and well-known fact, enough to read reviews about Forzieri on most sites - 90% of them are negative. This website is protecting the interests of the seller not the buyer, so is more profitable, coordinating and adapting the content of the reviews according to the desires of the negative review sellers. This website indulge scammers and cover their dirty deeds: need to explore what interests make this website go for it.

edwardp17
7/19/14

DO NOT TRUST! The remit of this website seems to be to lend 'credibility' to unscrupulous companies. I had entered a scathing review of AssignmentExpert.com, and they sent me an email letting me know they were pulling my review pending my provision of proof of my claims. When I tried to send that proof, I received undeliverable notices for the email. Their overwhelmingly positive reviews for that other company are entirely inconsistent with reviews on legitimate review sites. I tried questioning some of the positive reviews but they were never pulled or investigated.

Questions? Get answers from the ReviewCentre staff and other customers.

ReviewCentre?