Review of Reverb.com

Reverb.com reviews

Tel: 1-888-726-2728

jasonb563
9/15/18

I bought things, great prices and products. I admit it though, I also use the site for a guide for average price of my own gear. Adding all the same make an models and conditions and divide by the number of instruments that are equal to the instrument in question.

howardb95
8/24/18

Tried to place an ad on this site, and simply wasted an hour of my time. After I wrote the ad, it asked me for my password, and when asked for the password to be reset, it also reset the entire page and through away my ad. After I re-wrote it, Reverb offered to waive the selling fee, but insisted that I give them my credit card info, even though I offered to pay any other fees in advance using PayPal. Why put your credit card info at risk for nothing? Considering how poorly their website works, I would question the security of the site.

danteu
8/14/18

Reverb has a lot of nice stuff lot of it is overpriced shipping usually knocks it out of a good value

stephenb132
2/19/17

Ordered product from Seller but wasn't as promised. Reported to Reverb.com customer support but didn't receive help. Wouldn't recommend site due to fact that Reverb.com wouldn't make dishonest seller do the right thing!

Tip for consumers: Don't assume that something is great or perfect condition that it works or is complete. Missing parts is allowed.

Questions? Get answers from the Reverb.com staff and other customers.

Reverb.com?