Review of RETS PRO

RETS PRO reviews

paula352
10/26/18

Having researched other providers and testing other plugins and now having worked with RETS PRO over 2 years I can attest that this plugin is a much needed staple in the Real Estate Industry. There are so many other plugins and services and none seem to integrate MLS listings seamlessly into a custom WordPress website like RETS PRO. Packed full of features, very customizable and friendly support staff. Yes, we have had a few frustrating issues pop up in the past that has tested my patience...but nothing that the RETS PRO team couldn't fix! Also very nice that when we need to call there is an actual human that answers the call. Also want to mention that Chad has always explained things in terms I could understand and offered suggestions or other ways to do things I didn't think of. The trials of experience this team has is worth more than they charge which is yet another reason RETS PRO is different. Great Plugin at an affordable price. Very glad they are here.

erikao7
4/23/18

This software is a great solution to create Realtor websites with a LIVE MLS data feed without having to pay for the monthly cost of other wordpress plugins. It's very customizable especially if you have some programming/CSS experience and want to use this as a solution to resell to many Realtors. The only feedback I hear from Realtors is that they want Pending sales not just Active Listings to show in the search results.

vinces36
3/16/18

I've been a Retspro customer for around 4 years I believe. As a developer myself, I was looking for a solution that will allow me to modify the code and make changes as needed if I wanted to. The WP-Realty plugin fits the bill quite nicely.

For the money, the plugin is a great value. The team at Retspro has always been willing to help and quick to answer any questions that I may have. The level of support is personal and you get the idea that they really care about your success.

You can't go wrong with Retspro!

jesseb71
3/15/18

Let me start off by saying this - finding a world-class RETS solution is difficult. Getting a full-blown manageable and pliable platform is even harder. Chad and RETSPRO deliver at every level, they do it with a smile and keep things affordable. The reality is this, though - if you are an agent who just wants something hand's free and don't have the time or experience necessary to set up a Wordpress site, manage a database, and do some basic Programming 101, then maybe this isn't for you. If, on the other hand, you are able to work with their system, then working with them should be a no-brainer. Do yourself a favor - watch their extensive tutorial videos on YouTube. If you can follow the tutorials, go for it. If it is all Greek to you, maybe try somewhere else. I couldn't be happier with what I've got and look forward to working with Chad for years to come.

gn52
3/13/18

Ill start by saying I am not one to leave reviews often but the service I have received from RETs Pro and Chad is nothing short of amazing. Ive been in this industry along time and have worked with many developers and I can confidently say they are top notch. I e received responses from the support team at midnight when we had an issue with the plugin (that we caused not the plugin) they helped fix the issue and even followed up days later to ensure we didnt need anything else. On top of the great service, the plugin is perfect. Small one time fee with no monthly fees. If you need a real estate plugin, contact RETS Pro!

mabell14
3/9/18

I am really happy with the quality of the product delivered by RETS PRO. We did a project that was specific and required a lot of customization and multiple RETS options that no one else could handle, the end result turned out really great.

I am also particularly happy about the support provided during the build out of the project. All questions were answered quickly via Live Skype support, with detailed professionalism. And our client thinks the results are fantastic !

I would highly recommend RETSPRO for anyone out ther needing a multiple RETS data solution for their Wordpress real estate site.

georgea115
2/23/18

We worked with them for almost a year. Company invested over 1,000 manhours in site development. At the end, we had to go with another vendor. Quoting our CEO, * and RETSPRO #Retspro are Ghosts after they have your money. Don't believe any of the self generated stuff on RETSPRO. They make commitments that they can't, won't deliver on. Their spoken and written word have no value. Everyting about RETSPRO appears contrived. When you google comparisons, try to determine the source of the information. They are so positive! Almost all are "rabbit holes" that have no answer and no bottom. Talking with other Realtors scammed by RETSPRO, #RealtorsScammedByRetspro, everyone thinks * write and post all of it. Think abpout poorly constructed pyramid scheme that only realtors will believe. If it is too good to be true. It is. RetsPro knows how to two things well. Talk to you and take your money. Respectfully, Do Real Estate for the Greater Good! SWPRE gifts 5% of revenues to SWPRE Preferred Nonprofits!

George Alexander, MPA, CFO, Philanthropy Chair
Member, Presidents Council Dell Seton UT & Leadership Donor Dell Seton UT
m 713.918.9951
Performance | Intelligence | Analytics | Digital | Philanthropy

*Personal information redacted by admin

Questions? Get answers from the RETS PRO staff and other customers.

RETS PRO?