Review of Retouche

Tel: 1-877-6RETOUCHE
info@retouche.com

kaitlync17
1/31/19

They canceled our order because we didn't approve the photos in 20 minutes or less. They were extremely rude.

annetteg41
3/15/18

I work in photoshop regularly, but there are still some techniques I struggle with. I sent in a photo, got a quote within 24 hours, and received a final product in about the same amount of time. Definitely worth the small investment I made. Thank you, Ill be back!

janb153
3/15/18

As the owner of a somewhat unconventional company I need intensive portrait photo treatment. From my very first contact with Retouche, I felt welcomed and appreciated. It's been a great pleasure doing business with them and communicating with Paul and they come highly recommended. After explaining what I was looking for, a price was set up, including one for rush orders. In cases where some additional retouching was requested by me, this was done without any complaints. I'm no computer genius but the system used for uploading pictures, payments, reviewing pictures and providing feedback is super easy to use, even for me. Most importantly I have almost always been very happy with the results and in cases where I was not completely satisfied, my feedback was taken seriously and improved results were offered until I was completely satisfied. The time I save by using the services of Retouche is very well worth it and I have not been able to find a company offering similar services at a better rate. Met vriendelijke groet - Best regards.

Tip for consumers: Company capabilities worth a try!

richw47
2/14/18

Looking for someone online to touch up several photographs by improving the images, putting in new backgrounds, and cutting out other people. I stumbled onto retouche but could not have been more pleased. The work was professional and suite me to a tee. I highly recommend them.

ls173
2/10/18

I've used Retouche for several images I've needed clipped out from the background. They've done a great job with them, including the hair. Recommended.

kennethn20
1/11/18

Exactly what I asked for, 2nd job was vague so I left it up them and it came out grear.

No time for a hundred characters, big turn off, change that.

johnm1271
1/11/18

We only had a few old deteriorated photos of my grandparents and thought we would give Retouche a try. It was worth every cent! Working with Paul at Retouche was a personal, caring, and quality experience. Retouche is now my go-to place for any and all photo restoration.

natashat24
12/26/17

This is by far the best photo retouching service I have ever used. Paul will work with you until you are happy with your photos. I stumbled across his website just by doing a simple search and I must say I am so lucky that I was able to do so. I am very particular about certain things that I see in my photos and Paul was able to bring the photos back to life. He's very professional and courteous and his attention to details and feedback are awesome. And also you don't pay until you are completely satisfied with the work. I will DEFINITELY use this service again in the future. Thanks again Paul.

codyc35
12/11/17

I am very picky and Paul worked through everything with me in a timely and patient manner. They are also creative and helped me achieve everything I wanted. I will be coming back to them for future work. Highly recommended.

thomasm291
12/10/17

Best professional quality retouching service. Been a loyal customer for 5 years. They get it done perfectly & quickly. Very professional & reasonable too! Dont waste time w other retouching services. You wont be disappointed. Thomas

sallyh69
12/7/17

I am over the moon with the final result of my special Christmas card project. I commissioned Retouche to turn a black & white picture of a little boy to color, then add him to a color picture with a little girl. Paul did not disappoint! Not only was Paul able to get it done in record time, but the final picture looks so authentic that Im certain everyone will be wondering if the two in the picture really shared that moment together. Job well done and Ill be using Retouche Services again.

julies236
11/30/17

This is my second time using Retouche. They did a great job with my wedding photos a few years ago, so I used them again to have new baby photos fixed up to be "Christmas card ready". Once again, I am very pleased with the results!

rhondaf30
11/18/17

What fun to "tweak" a cute holiday picture to make person christmas cards rock!!
Very professional, fast, reasonable monetarly great company. This company has skills to make picture just right. Will use again and recommend them!

jl224
11/8/17

Paul did an amazing job with my wedding photos. He revised my photos numerous times until I was completely satisfied. The photos are beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Thank you, Paul! I will definitely be back with more photos.

lindseyf21
11/8/17

Paul and his team are consummate professionals and their experience so broad that they just know how your photos need to be improved, before you even ask. And they will faithfully represent as many of your editing requests that it takes, in a prompt and professional manner until you're 100% satisfied with what they've produced. I can't recommend them highly enough and i'll be using them again and again in the years to come for all my family events. Just try them out and you'll see ! You won't be disappointed. :-)

margij1
11/4/17

I was happy with the quick response . Took only a few days from start to finish.
Very happy with the quality . Definitely will use in future and refer others.
Margi

bethanym26
11/1/17

Sometimes deadlines come up and I just can't fit jobs into my own retouching schedule. Retouche always gets the job done quickly and beautifully.

es1553
10/9/17

They were able to work wonders with a photo when others were telling me it couldn't be done. Very impressive results. The business model also works well because there's a watermark on the photo until you are satisfied with the edits. Will use them again in the future and I highly recommend.

allenc51
8/4/17

I have submitted photos for improvement three times and Retouche has fixed my errors or turned an object around to improve my photographs. They are personal and there is a quick turn around with the work requested.

nadiam23
7/26/17

They were able to change the background of my wedding photo. The price was reasonable and the service was on time. They kept in touch with me when I was looking for a small retouch and only charged once I was satisfied. Thanks!

gildaa1
7/10/17

I've used the services of Retouche to clean up my photos and distracting items. I couldn't be happier with their services. I would use Retouche again for any of my photo needs.

siak2
7/10/17

Paul was absolutely amazing. He delivered a perfect result within the specified time!!
He responded to my emails almost instantly even with the time diff here in Australia.
Will be back again!!

daniels301
6/29/17

I worked with a Gentleman named Paul. He read my requests and asked specific, targeted questions. He check for understanding and offers a 24hr RUSH Turn Around Time for just 25% More on My Individual Request. You would NEVER know the photo I hold today, was actually done as a Black and White. Paul worked tirelessly into the night to get my photo completed. My wife wanted a photo of her cousin, Colorized to send back to England. I thought I was facing MORE MONEY, but I was not. I explained we needed an 8 x 10 version and a 4in x 2.5in for her family wallets. Paul reduced the wallet size and gave it a beautiful white boarder! He reduced the size, while maintaining Hi Resolutions on BOTH Images.
LOOK NO FURTHER, look past the fluff and you can clearly see Retouche.com, is THE ONLY CHOICE for business, or personal use.
Read their sight and truly see how talented this group really is.
Pricing was extremely reasonable! Thank You Paul ~

nicolasl7
6/22/17

We've used Retouche services a couple times in the last year and I must say these guys are true professionnals. They listened to the specifications we were asking for and the results were great. I would recommend them anytime!

stevec213
6/22/17

We've been using Retouche for years now and the quality of the services were and always are Top Notch ! The prices are fabulous as well as the staff and they are always there to help you, listen to you to meet your goals, and improve your pictures until you're happy. In our field (record label/Music production) we need the best for retouched pictures but we want them to be natural as well and not overly-processed like many others do. But Paul and the team are masters at delivering the best naturally looking amazing pictures...! Amazing job guys, we are like looking forward to what's next!!

No unfortunately not. But we provide online service worldwide.

By Paul T., Retouche Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Retouche staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Retouche