Review of Retouche

Tel: 1-877-6RETOUCHE
info@retouche.com

kayb167
7/7/19

Retouche.com did an amazing job restoring a very old, damaged black and white photo of my mother when she was 22 years old. The work they did to repair the photo as well as restore color was so natural, one would never know the photo was not originally taken in color or that it was ever damaged. My now 86 year old mother is delighted with the final product, as am I. The staff at Retouche was professional, prompt and very courteous. I would definitely use them again and recommend their services to all of my friends and family.

rong70
6/9/19

This is my first experience with "Retouche" but it will not be my last. I give them Five Stars. They are kind, courteous, professional, helpful and could not have been more helpful to me in my time of need.

My brother, a Vietnam Veteran, recently died and was buried at the Florida National Military Cemetery. Most family and friends life in Michigan. I wanted to prepare a brochure for them and came across the name "Retouche" went on line and the rest is history. They walked me through everything and were so patient with me being nearly 80.

The final product was an all color, tri-fold, beautiful brochure with photos I submitted. I can't thank them enough and as I said, I shall return.

Ron G.

mr313
5/23/19

I have used several groups over the years in regard to photoshop and / or photo editing services and Retouche delivered the very best quality I have ever received! My projects were not simple and required a lot of detail and moving many faces and / or bodies from one photo to the final product. I have had hundreds of people look at the final photo since Retouche finished as it is framed in two spots. No one can tell who was photo-shopped in as their work was flawless, perfect, and absolutely amazing.
This group will always get my business. Defiantly five stars!!

padraigo1
5/14/19

My mother only has one picture of my grandmother that is in black and white and I wanted to get colour out into it,Paul did an amazing job he really brought my grandmother to life my mother is absolutely thrilled with it,I would highly recommend you to use their service because I know for sure I will be

courtenays2
4/10/19

Excellent product and excellent customer service. I will definitely use retouche.com in the future, and recommend their service without hesitation.

wencheh
3/28/19

Super easy to use their site, and they don`t charge anything before you`re 100% satisfyed. Good communication and quick answering my e-mail each time, even though we are in total different time sones. I had a quite big order and they managed to get it ready in 24 hours.

eleanorb35
3/20/19

Fast turnaround, value for money and quality work produced. The team kept me updated the entire process and we are very happy with the outcome. Will be using this service again.

harryh121
3/10/19

They were able to unite 2 photos to appear as they had been taken together. It will make a great gift.

kaitlync17
1/31/19

They canceled our order because we didn't approve the photos in 20 minutes or less. They were extremely rude.

annetteg41
3/15/18

I work in photoshop regularly, but there are still some techniques I struggle with. I sent in a photo, got a quote within 24 hours, and received a final product in about the same amount of time. Definitely worth the small investment I made. Thank you, Ill be back!

janb153
3/15/18

As the owner of a somewhat unconventional company I need intensive portrait photo treatment. From my very first contact with Retouche, I felt welcomed and appreciated. It's been a great pleasure doing business with them and communicating with Paul and they come highly recommended. After explaining what I was looking for, a price was set up, including one for rush orders. In cases where some additional retouching was requested by me, this was done without any complaints. I'm no computer genius but the system used for uploading pictures, payments, reviewing pictures and providing feedback is super easy to use, even for me. Most importantly I have almost always been very happy with the results and in cases where I was not completely satisfied, my feedback was taken seriously and improved results were offered until I was completely satisfied. The time I save by using the services of Retouche is very well worth it and I have not been able to find a company offering similar services at a better rate. Met vriendelijke groet - Best regards.

Tip for consumers: Company capabilities worth a try!

richw47
2/14/18

Looking for someone online to touch up several photographs by improving the images, putting in new backgrounds, and cutting out other people. I stumbled onto retouche but could not have been more pleased. The work was professional and suite me to a tee. I highly recommend them.

ls173
2/10/18

I've used Retouche for several images I've needed clipped out from the background. They've done a great job with them, including the hair. Recommended.

kennethn20
1/11/18

Exactly what I asked for, 2nd job was vague so I left it up them and it came out grear.

No time for a hundred characters, big turn off, change that.

johnm1271
1/11/18

We only had a few old deteriorated photos of my grandparents and thought we would give Retouche a try. It was worth every cent! Working with Paul at Retouche was a personal, caring, and quality experience. Retouche is now my go-to place for any and all photo restoration.

natashat24
12/26/17

This is by far the best photo retouching service I have ever used. Paul will work with you until you are happy with your photos. I stumbled across his website just by doing a simple search and I must say I am so lucky that I was able to do so. I am very particular about certain things that I see in my photos and Paul was able to bring the photos back to life. He's very professional and courteous and his attention to details and feedback are awesome. And also you don't pay until you are completely satisfied with the work. I will DEFINITELY use this service again in the future. Thanks again Paul.

codyc35
12/11/17

I am very picky and Paul worked through everything with me in a timely and patient manner. They are also creative and helped me achieve everything I wanted. I will be coming back to them for future work. Highly recommended.

thomasm291
12/10/17

Best professional quality retouching service. Been a loyal customer for 5 years. They get it done perfectly & quickly. Very professional & reasonable too! Dont waste time w other retouching services. You wont be disappointed. Thomas

sallyh69
12/7/17

I am over the moon with the final result of my special Christmas card project. I commissioned Retouche to turn a black & white picture of a little boy to color, then add him to a color picture with a little girl. Paul did not disappoint! Not only was Paul able to get it done in record time, but the final picture looks so authentic that Im certain everyone will be wondering if the two in the picture really shared that moment together. Job well done and Ill be using Retouche Services again.

julies236
11/30/17

This is my second time using Retouche. They did a great job with my wedding photos a few years ago, so I used them again to have new baby photos fixed up to be "Christmas card ready". Once again, I am very pleased with the results!

rhondaf30
11/18/17

What fun to "tweak" a cute holiday picture to make person christmas cards rock!!
Very professional, fast, reasonable monetarly great company. This company has skills to make picture just right. Will use again and recommend them!

jl224
11/8/17

Paul did an amazing job with my wedding photos. He revised my photos numerous times until I was completely satisfied. The photos are beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Thank you, Paul! I will definitely be back with more photos.

lindseyf21
11/8/17

Paul and his team are consummate professionals and their experience so broad that they just know how your photos need to be improved, before you even ask. And they will faithfully represent as many of your editing requests that it takes, in a prompt and professional manner until you're 100% satisfied with what they've produced. I can't recommend them highly enough and i'll be using them again and again in the years to come for all my family events. Just try them out and you'll see ! You won't be disappointed. :-)

margij1
11/4/17

I was happy with the quick response . Took only a few days from start to finish.
Very happy with the quality . Definitely will use in future and refer others.
Margi

bethanym26
11/1/17

Sometimes deadlines come up and I just can't fit jobs into my own retouching schedule. Retouche always gets the job done quickly and beautifully.

No unfortunately not. But we provide online service worldwide.

By Paul T., Retouche Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Retouche staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Retouche