Review of Resellerratings

Tel: +1-314-754-9526
staff@resellerratings.com

jerrym267
12/4/18

After attempting to research Classic Firearms reviews, I have figured resellerratings.com site's reviews are BOGUS because unlike all the rest of Review sites that say the opposite of what their site depicts. Their site doesn't show any negative reviews which I could read about The store Classic Firearm .So,I notified Resellerratings.com : your reviews are bogus! And I doubt you will post this review which I am posting You; and that I am going to Copy and repost on accredited sites!!!!! resellerrating.com receives PAYOLA which is payment for great reviews from their enrolled Clients

chrisw544
9/26/18

Do not recommend! If you stop paying, you lose access to reply to reviews. I have 143x 5-star, 6x 4-star, 0x 3-star, 1x 2-star, 2x 1-star reviews over the lifetime of my account and after I stopped paying ResellerRatings changed my overall rating to 2.5 stars. My actual average should reflect 8.72/10 and 4.3-stars overall.

This is extortion and fraud!

denisk55
7/23/18

Basically a extortion site. Will only publish negative reviews if you don't pay to be a subscriber, and if you don't pay to be a subscriber you can't respond to reviews. I am amazed that they are still in business, and there reviews are posted on Google.

josht78
7/9/18

ResellersRatings.com uses unverified information to mislead consumers. They will not allow websites to ask their customers to write reviews unless that website is paying for ResellersRatings services. This site is a scam and does not hold any creditable weight. Their practices should not be allowed as they purely a scam that hurts small businesses.

valeriyd
6/15/18

Очень благодарен команде Geekbuying,
в частности представителю службы поддержки клиентов - Angeline,
за проявленное терпение и внимание по обслуживанию и замене заказа 4513351.

peterr244
6/13/18

These people promote low scoring reviews and weight low scores and recent reviews higher. Since nobody uses their stupid site, a single bad review is enough to tank an otherwise stellar rating. Use a more reputable reviews site like google reviews, yelp, tripadvisor if you want to get accurate info.

jamesa478
5/24/18

This site, and the people who run it have a long history of dishonesty. They used to charge $29.99 per month for their service and then, without notice or warning, they raised our rates to $500 per month. They offered no explanation or advanced notice. Just a spammy email announcement claiming "exciting new features". It was a total bait and switch.

Now, they've modified their algorithm to artificially weight recent reviews in an attempt to force businesses to continually push consumers to Reseller Ratings to write reviews. It is slimy. And, to top it off, they are reporting incorrect, deceptive review data to Google.
They represent everything wrong with 3rd party review sites.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You cannot trust them.

tarynh4
5/11/18

This rating site has outdated information on its businesses, which can be misleading to someone looking for honest reviews

chrisl301
4/19/18

ResellerRatings uses fake and "unverified" 1 star reviews to exploit businesses into paying their ridiculous. Looks at a lot of their one star ratings, they don't have their verified purchase badge on them. Not only that, but they weight bad reviews heavier, so they are intentionally misleading buyers to believe negative things about businesses that don't pay for their "service".

constancea6
3/28/18

Was sending flowers to my daughter for her first day of her new job. I ordered from their website and as you can see what I thought I was purchasing is NOTHING like what she received. Does that look like $61.00 arrangement of tulips?? I have written four very long emails and have gotten responses like this.
From Maria Aranza (if that is her real name)
On the order that was placed, and its actually on your invoice, it is established the next thing:
** Vase arrangement of mostly purple tulips with some white tulips. **
10 Stems
Similar as possible, same look and feel
*** **** **** ****
and in our policies we also establish this:
-The arrangement shown online is a one-dimensional front facing picture that shows all of the flowers in full bloom, this is why it looks bigger or fuller.
Therefore, your order has been approved and meets the Product Description. -

We regret that you were unhappy with the receipt of your order. Thank You for your patience, have a nice day.

SERIOUS?? I never asked for 10 tulips. And do those look purple to you?? Do those look like fully bloomed tulips in the photo they have on their website like they say. I can clearly count to 20 and that is not what we got.

I will post this everywhere I possible can. Thank you so much for your quality Ava's, WHAT A BAIT AND SWITCH RIP OFF. ALSO GOING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

As far as all of the good ratings they show....obviously when the call center who takes your order has nothing to do they are paying them to write bogus reviews.

BUYER BEWARE. JUST KNOW THAT I AM NOT DONE EXPOSING THIS.

Tip for consumers: Cant upload what I got due to pixels. I got 10 sorry looking orange tulips. Does that even resemble what I ordered from your web site??

ogunleyeb
2/13/18

I've heard an account with ResellerRatings since last year, I made a review about a company which I really liked their services. I decided to check recently and there's no feedback, I don't even know whether anyone has seen my review since then. They don't show review stats and that's poor, I don't know how many people saw my review

enzor10
1/14/18

I recently discovered gearbest. Shopping on gearbest is fast, practical and convenient. Orders always delivered and quick answers. Great communication. Top website

vitaliym4
12/14/17

Resellerratings.com is the most trusted review site. I personally follow this site to get review regarding any brand or new products and till now I found this site very useful and all the reviews are very perfect. I always recommend people to use this site for any kind of review.

aikens
12/7/17

As per my experience Resellerratings.com is an amazing and the most trusted review site which provides best suggestion about any new brand. Thanks Resellerratings for your valuable reviews! I got very good result by following this site and I always recommend others to use this site for any kind of review.

mandyt20
10/31/17

Fab clothes, great prices, good sizes, good response if you may have any issues. Always thinking of their customers.

ronp69
10/24/17

I was intent on buy a laser machine from a laser company. I found one that used Reseller Ratings for reviews - Camfive. The laser reviews I noticed half of their 57 reviews were completed in the last month. They all were 5 star giving them a 10/10.
But, you could tell they were all vague and over-the top. I can't prove it, but it is quiet obvious they are cherry picking or just manufacturing fake reviews.

billyf21
10/13/17

Here is what I was going to send them

Your site is a pain to use. I was going to review zenni optical but you needed me to long on through Facebook (that's obtrusive, one more reason I should delete that $#*!) or through email. Maybe I have an account with you? Your sign up and log in button are the same. If you are phishing for my passwords tough $#*!. I only use that password for accounts that I never plan to access again.

Yes, I was so irritated I actually wrote you an email.

jeffs255
9/11/17

Had a couple of unreasonable customers leave bad reviews....have no easy way to contest and reply to the reviews publicly....Seems like they just want to have merchants sign up for a paid plan....Completely wrong....

Should be just as easy for the merchant as it is for the customer to post each version of the story...
ResellerRatings is biast and its sad that big companies Like Google are working with them....
I prefer Trustpilot....

md236
5/17/17

Left a negative review about an experience with a florist. I have been hired for jobs where I provided less documentation and answered fewer questions. They posted my review, and then buried it with a dozen superb reviews all by people who were "verified customers". ResellerRatings didn't put that that under my review despite having verified I was a customer of the florist. Funny thing was all the reviews that came in the day I verified everything was the Monday after Mother's day....not one other superb review was for the service they provided for mother's day flowers. 70th anniversary, Birthday, Funeral but not mother;s day reviews the day after mother's Day. So sorry I wasted my time with this 'wanna be', bogus, rip-off company.

jeffreys82
4/22/17

tried to leave negative ratings for one of their clients twice upon their invitation. Both times the review would not go through. This is a fake review service who pads the numbers for their clients

jerrys85
1/19/17

I MADE A BAD MISTAKE WHEN ORDERING. I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE, BUT THE COMPANY HAS REALLY BEEN EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL IN ASSISTING ME IN RESOLVING THE PROBLEM AND HELPING ME CORRECT IT.

ck89
1/17/17

I wrote a review of buybackworld one of their "participating" vendors. After the company replied I edited my post to readdress their response. The post never showed up on the thread again. Obviously if they don't like you're review or if it hurts one of the vendors they block it

stefk5
1/6/17

If you see a 8.5 or better, you'll be happy. That's based on my experience.

I do see some complaints that RS "skews" ratings for $, though that is not my experience I know that this is happening on other websites, so that does make me wonder and a bit more leery.

jl140
8/22/16

This website is nothing but a scam for business owners. I don't get very many angry customers with my business, but when I do and they put in a review on reseller ratings, then either I can pay money to respond or suck it up..even if the customer is lying..which a few of them have. I only put 1 star...well because you have to put a star. I would give them zero stars.

davidd195
2/16/16

ResellerRatings.com runs a public forum for (supposedly) rating merchant performance. The merchant, however, isn't considered part of the public unless he ponies up ridiculous amounts of money.

Unless a merchant pays them something, they're not afforded the privilege of responding to public comments. Further, those that do join at the low low price of $29.00 a month, won't see that number for very long, as many merchants have reported that they jack up the monthly rate to $299, $499, $????, the sky is apparently the limit.

There are much better alternatives for consumer reviews than ResellerRatings.com, including this very site.

And, if you're a merchant, since Google is now utilizing reviews from places other than ResellerRatings, there's zero reason to participate there any longer. Stop sending your customers there to leave reviews. Send your customers to Trustpilot instead, and Google will begin excluding the reviews on ResellerRatings and picking up those left on there. No activity on ResellerRatings equals removal of those reviews from Google Shopping.

Lastly, if you're skeptical, just Google "resellerratings.com extortion" and you'll get a better understanding of how others feel this company operates. Heck, there are even videos on YouTube examining their practices.

Tip for consumers: Use this site or Trustpilot instead. They allow merchants to interact with customers for free. Google uses reviews from Trustpilot, so there's no reason to send your customers to ResellerRatings.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Resellerratings staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Resellerratings