Reputation-safety reviews

Tel: 1-800-730-0913

dannym84
10/6/17

The other reviews on this site are obviously created by Reputation Safety themselves. The other review that asserts fraud is the only honest one here. I had the EXACT same situation with this company. They did work for 30 days and then stopped. Eventually promised full refund but "board had to approve" and "refund takes 30 days to process" and then "we're getting a fresh infusion of cash next week and we'll refund you even more than you paid if you'll be patient." RED FLAG! Eventually, disputed with credit card company and got my money back. STAY AWAY...ANDRE and his cohorts are scammers.

jimg121
8/21/17

Did not hold their end of the contact. Andre Carrington, promised 100% refund of retainer and disappeared along with his colleague Tyler. No return of phone calls, emails etc.

Fraud- do not use them!

jaydenw7
12/30/14

I have been working with the team Reputation Safety from last 5 months and they are amazing. They have been very responsive to my e-mails and calls and patiently answered all my questions and queries. I must say they are the true leaders.

danielb107
12/8/14

I have been working with the team Reputation Safety from last 2 years and they have been
constantly delivering me high quality services. I am thankful to them for their valuable support
and assistance. I recommend them high.

pauls155
11/17/14

It was wonderful experience for me to work with reputation safety. They have been very helpful to me. They patiently answered all my questions and queries and have been very responsive to my e-mails and messages. I recommend them high.

williamd50
11/7/14

I am extremely thankful to the team Reputation Safety that helped me to get rid of the negative links those were overshadowing my online reputation. They have been very co-operative to me during the entire process. They patiently handled all my questions and queries. I must say they are a great team. Highly Recommended!

edmundp10
10/15/14

On referral, I contacted reputation safety when I realized there were several bogus reviews about my business being displayed on making a search on my company name. I did not wasted much time and immediately contact the firm. I talked to them and conveyed my problem. They planned out a special strategy for me and also ran an efficient social media campaign. Now there are no bad links and my business is also doing well. I recommend reputation safety to everyone.

jamesf75
9/30/14

I contacted Reputation Safety, because there were some bad links about my business that I wanted to get rid of. They worked for me and helped me to get rid of those negative links. The professionals were friendly, helpful and great. I am happy with the results.

roburtl
9/27/14

Troubled over how to improve the reputation of my business online, I contacted Reputation Safety. I don't know what magic they did, now I am able to make more sales than before. You can never go wrong when professionals from Reputation Safety are there to safeguard your online reputation.

niam8
9/26/14

I heard about Electronic Health Records suggested by Pegasus Blue Star from my uncle who also owns a hospital in Texas. I also immediately contacted the team Pegasus as I was also one of those business owners troubled over how to improve the performance thereby decreasing costs. They are just amazing. They are knowledgeable, friendly and genius and know what to do to hit the mark.

addisonr6
9/8/14

I run a hair salon in New York and it was becoming challenging for me to get the right exposure in this fiercely competitive market. I got in touch with the experts at Reputation Safety, who formulated a special strategy for me to get the much needed attention. They were able to provide me with the expected results in as less as 20 days! Can't thank Reputation Safety enough!

islaf
9/4/14

We are an international team with Administrative offices in New York City. Reputation Safety is a true online business and therefore able to pass the savings on to you and your company. We currently manage the online reputation for many companies, doctors, lawyers, celebrities and international artists.

Questions? Get answers from the Reputation-safety staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Reputation-safety