Review of RepairsUniverse

customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

tk30
12/12/15

The products are good. My 2 star review is solely based on customer service while trying to resolve an issue. I ordered supplies for a project and paid the extra for the 3 day priority shipping to have it here and get the repair done. The shipping got held up and it took 7 days to get the package I paid extra to have in 3 days. I understand it's not the companies fault but through numerous emails asking only to have the difference in shipping refunded, I even offered to accept the difference as store credit knowing I'd make more purchases from them, I was told that because the post office won't refund them the money they will not refund me the money. So they charged my credit card for priority shipping and then refused to make it right through refund or store credit for a shipping service they offered on their site. The products are good but this customer service has left me buying from a new supplier from now on.

bradj19
9/30/15

I bought the iphone 5c replacement screen to repair my child's broken screen. I opted for the more expensive assembly that included the home button, microphone, speaker, etc..., so I would not have to disassemble parts from the old screen. The screen arrived in good shape, and I installed it. After installing the screen, Siri could not hear me, the recorder would not work, and no one could hear me on facetime.

I called the number for tech support a couple of times, and nobody was ever available, but I was directed to the "live chat" to get help. Nobody was ever available there either, and I was directed to leave a text message and someone would get to me immediately.

Well, I got confirmation my message had been received, but nobody ever called. After nearly a week I got another confirmation e-mail basically telling me they had received my message and someone would get back to me immediately. Nearly 2 weeks later and nobody has called me. I ended up taking the microphone/speaker/camera off of the old screen and swapping it out with the "new" screens gear. It worked.

Customer Service and Tech Service appear Useless with this company. Expect to receive your part, but if there are issues, don't count on them to help...

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse