Review of RepairPartsPlus

Carlsbad, California 92008, United States
service@repairpartsplus.com

ivanv37
2/7/19

Purchased LCD, received a wrong part. After 2 weeks of e-mail conversations they finally refunded the price of the part, however refused to refund the shipping costs. I emailed them asking for shipping costs refund. They replied "free shipping voided on returns" and started to silently ignore my requests.

So, I paid shipping twice, to get a part I didn't need and to send it back to them. Support wasn't helpful. Beware!

scottg225
8/6/18

I love this company! It is hard to know which Internet parts companies you can trust, but I have found I can trust this one. I recently got parts from them. The LCD screen I got had the glass attached upside-down which I didn't notice until after it was installed. I contacted them and Annie was very friendly and helpful. She sent me a replacement as well as issued an RMA for the old one. However while I was removing it, I accidentally broke the LCD, so I contacted Annie to tell her I would be sending back the new Good LCD once I got it since it was my fault the old one was now broken. Annie said to keep the new one and send back the defective one. I feel like a lot of Internet companies would have been happy to just accept the good one back, but not this one. They actually cared that I get my phone back up and working and went out of their way to provide superior customer service. Because of this I will always use them for my phone parts needs and will also recommend to my friends to use them as well. My phone is now working and in Great condition thanks to Annie at RepairPartsPlus. Thanks Annie!!!!

maryama29
7/30/18

I purchased an LCD from them that would not power on. I contacted them immediately for a return. They provided a shipping label and when I returned it, said it was out of the return period by the time they received it so they would not warranty it, despite my getting a no working display from them. I emailed them to ask for assistance and they ignored my correspondence after that. I will not purchase from this company again. Beware!!!

bobbyn28
2/21/18

They do not back up their products. My purchase came with random tools and no instructions all loose in a box. It did not even come with all the tools needed for installation. Upon removing the screen cover we realized the screen was cracked. I immediately called and emailed RepairPartsPlus. They told me they could not help and that my warranty was void, and then i was hung up on.The products on their site "look" like a good purchase, but do not be fooled. They are selling you a second hand product for upper prices but they do not back the product.

Tip for consumers: Keep looking for other sites. Do not be deceived by this RepairPartsPlus.

talalb1
10/3/17

I returned a Glass repair kit for a Samsung product because it does not have the manufacturer logo and they do not state that. Kit worth $30, credit given $20. Lost $10 just like that! DO NOT BUY unless really sure you are not returning FOR ANY REASON

bretw7
Bret W.
5/14/16

i ordered a new screen with digitizer and tools for my IPhone 6 and payed for quicker shipping which i did not receive. When i finally received my package, days after the standard shipping range it only consisted of the screen and no tools. when i called they said they would send more tools out which never came so i took it upon myself and got them somewhere else. After finally putting the new screen on it has had glitches and freezes on a pretty regular basis. In the future i will be using and recommending other websites for phone repairs.

Questions? Get answers from the RepairPartsPlus staff and other customers.

RepairPartsPlus?