Rehlat AE

Rehlat AE has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rehlat AE also ranks 77th among Travel Search Engine sites. The most common issues with Rehlat AE are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Rehlat AE?

“Excellent”

Iman f.
8/3/17

Don't try to distort the agency by your fault and be honest. They're Good and working hardly to solve all our issues

“Worst customer service ever--- no response at all”

Srinivas D.
3/9/20

Reference to Booking ID: 1607067. My flight was cancelled by the Airline and I was given a letter stating the cancellation and asked to contact the booking agent for refund. When I check with Rehlat first they tell me that the flight departed as per scheduled time and after submitting the letter they said they will check with the airline and close. 2 days with no resolution I followed up again and they said same day they will close. 3 months again with no reply and when I call the customer care they said I will get the reply in 4 hours still no update. Does it take 3 months to update on refund of a cancelled flight? And a reputed company not even bothered to call the customer and intimate the status of the query. I am not going to Rehlat services any more for such bad service. Regards, Srinivas. *******77225

imanf1
August 3rd, 2017
srinivasd6
March 9th, 2020

Does it take 3 months to update on refund of a cancelled flight?

I am not going to Rehlat services any more for such bad service.

Regards,
Srinivas.
*******77225
marinao7
April 2nd, 2019
I purchased ticket from this website- rehlut - and the flight was cancelled by the airline, then someone called me directly from airline and I asked for refund. They told me that I have rights to get full refund because my flight was cancelled by the airline. I request to get refund from rehlut and wanted to buy from same website new ticket.
I was sending many emails and made calls and all the time they were telling me - we still didn't get any response from the airlines about refund. They telling me the same for 2 month now that both airlines never responded to them. Up to now I am fighting to get my payment back.
sajairajr
December 27th, 2017
I have booked a refundable ticket with rehlat.ae But for my surprise they have not mentioned anything regarding the cancellation charges. Since I have to travel earlier I wanted to cancel the tickets which I was not able to do in rehlat mobile app even when there was an option for the same. While tried it with the web app they have took my request but didnt physically cancelled the ticket. Since I was not getting any reverts even by today morning I have mailed them my details. Then they came back saying that I have to pay 250 AED cancellation charges for a ticket of one month ahead to be cancelled for which I paid 300 AED. ( And still its not cancelled). So in a midnight if you want to cancel through rehlat it is absolutely impossible. So virtually I dont get anything back. Funny thing is that they have not mentioned anything about cancellation charges in their website at all. Highly dissatisfied.
petera122
August 1st, 2017
The worst customer service and the over all it is highway robbery booked my tickets and they would not give any customer services and the tekits are not being refunded and the call center they are using is full of bull

Many are there but please don't consider Rehlat, I really had very bad experience

By Aquib K.