Regions Financial reviews

Tel: +1-800-273-8255
askus@regions.com

thatg7
10/11/16

They are blackmailing me as I speak. They are holding money wrongfully deposited into an account for ransom unless I give them $200 to send it back. Even tho, they know it was a mistake. They don't care. I'm financially hurting and it's gonna get 1 of my utilities shut off to GIVE them $200 for no reason. Seriously, they can't give me a reason why I have to pay them $200. They say, "it's company policy." Shut down your accounts and run from Regions Bank. Don't say you weren't warned when they steal your money too.

charlesf2
3/22/11

I got no response to my query

marlenes1
11/3/09

I paid off a truck loan in cash on 10-14-2009. I have been waiting for the title because I sold the truck and the gentleman who bought it wanted to register it to get it on the road to make his money. I called Regions and asked where it was they told me that the payment that was paid on 10-14-09 was not processed until 10-23-09 and that now I have to wait 9 days after that to get the title. According to the DMV it is a paper title and that I should not have to wait that long for it. I then called Regions back and they again told me that it takes them this long to process anything. So I pay in cash and have to wait 30 days for a release and a title. I go to DMV on 11-2-09 to try to help this man register it, DMV tells me that there is still a lien after 15 days. I go to the bank they assure me that Rita got an email telling her that the title has been released and so has the lien. I ask her to sign a satisfaction of lien from DMV and they tell her she cannot do that. Then they tell her to tell me they will overnight it on 11-2-09 and I will receive it on 11-3-09. Well once again they llied and I still do not have the title. Why is it a bank can go about lying and not trying to help the consumer? I have the worst runaround from this bank in my 54yrs of selling anything. I will never do business with this bank and if there is anyone else out there doing business with them they need to be made aware of this situation. This bank has caused me more stress than having 15 kids can. They sent me a copy of the title on 10-31-09 why in the world could they not send me an original? I PAID CASH!!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Regions Financial staff and other customers.

Regions Financial?