Canada Corporation reviews

Tel: 877.335.8734
regaloprint@gmail.com

jessicam343
2/2/18

My home-based bakery business was all set to launch our very own start up, professional bakery. We needed packaging boxes for my baked items and i was searching the market for it. After looking for a while i decide to test RegaloPrint. The customer support agent i first spoke to was named Athena. She was so very helpful, she went out of her way to support my orders. Together we worked on designs for cakes boxes,muffin and cupcake boxes which are my specialty and once finalized they began on my packaging boxes. Within 4 business days i received my orders in perfect flattened conditions. I loved them and so did my customers. Bravo RegaloPrint! Highly Recommended!

Tip for consumers: if you are looking for a quick price quote then call nathan

laurar150
12/12/17

We ordered 3D stickers of 8 different styles and types of printing from RegaloPrint after getting samples from 5 different online available printers in New York. But the sample we received from Regalo was actually awesome and now here I am rating them for their print quality, ordering ease and template selection, and special thanks to Adam, my attendee with them.

Tip for consumers: Great value,
fastest services

roberta522
12/5/17

I ordered gift packaging and save our dates through RegaloPrint for my staffs, quality is great and prices are even better. They delivered the sample work after 2 days and after that the final prints we got in 5. I really appreciate their professional behavior. I would love to use them again if needed anything printed.

Tip for consumers: Call Adam and you will be on cloud nine with the customer support.

Questions? Get answers from the Canada Corporation staff and other customers.

Canada Corporation?